Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 150614 times)

Online stachoo

COCK MILKING LONG FRENCH NAILS
« Reply #580 on: September 30, 2021, 06:03:10 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_BOUND AND MILKED##COCK MILKING LONG FRENCH NAILS##
Format: mp4
Size: 254.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:00, 6892 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cock milking with extreme long french toe nails and hot wooden mules (steel heel) on cock trample table for a cock milking session.  I stroke and rub his cock with my sexy high heel mules until he can┬┤t stop it. See giff animation

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: CBT, CUMSHOTS, HIGH HEELS, TOENAIL FETISH, SHOE FETISH.
Keywords: cock tease, cumshots, toenail fetish, toe fetish, cbt, shoejob, high heels

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

COCKTEASE 11 - LATEX AND MULES
« Reply #581 on: September 30, 2021, 07:02:21 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_BOUND AND MILKED##COCKTEASE 11 - LATEX AND MULES##
Size: 973.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:00, 6950 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

First I wear my black leather mules and later my new kiara mules with my tight sexy black latex dress, show my big tits with my new extrem nipple piercings. I play with my slaves cock (tease and denial with my feet and shoes), give him a soft short handjob and riding his cock for my own pleasure. At the end I give him a powerful shoejob and let him cum ...Have fun ;-) ... see my preview and my gif animation, most time with picture in picture video (2 cam)

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: LATEX, TEASE & DENIAL, SHOEJOB, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: shoe fetish, cumshots, latex, cock tease, piercings, handjobs, big tits, high heels, bdsm, female domination, tease and denial, bondage device, shoe fetish, shoejob, cbt

Download:

Online stachoo

EXTREME LONG ORANGE NAILS AND 6INCH SANDALS ON TT
« Reply #582 on: September 30, 2021, 08:04:44 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_BOUND AND MILKED##EXTREME LONG ORANGE NAILS AND 6INCH SANDALS ON TT##
Size: 414.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:03, 11280 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

I wear my black patent 6inch sandals (domina108) with extreme long orange toe nails on cock trample table for a cock milking session in a sexy outfit. He has no chance, I stroke and rub his cock with my shoes and long nails until he cant stop it. It's only a matter of time until he explodes in a big load under my skilled feet. I'm sure I'll win. At the end I feel the fresh sperm between my toes and soles without shoes. See giff animation..

Category: HIGH HEELS
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, TOENAIL FETISH, ABUSED SHOES, CBT, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET.
Keywords: shoe fetish, cumshots, abused shoes, cock tease, cbt, shoejob, high heels, footjob, female domination, tease and denial, long toe nails, cum play, sandals, foot fetish, toenail fetish

Download:

Online stachoo

LATEX ON TRAMPLE TABLE
« Reply #583 on: October 01, 2021, 05:58:38 am »
LATEX ON TRAMPLE TABLE

General:
Name: VAR_BOUND AND MILKED##LATEX ON TRAMPLE TABLE##
Size: 452.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:55, 6882 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

LATEX ON TRAMPLE TABLE

I wear my tight sexy latex dress and my black patent 5.5 inch pumps on trample table for a cock milking session. I step on my slaves cock, rub it and put it between those sexy patent high heel pumps. I stroke and rub his cock until he cant stop it. He explodes in a big load under my skilled feet. Cumshot in slowmotion, the sperm flow in different ways all over my cock trample table. ;-) nice show

Category: LATEX
Related Categories: CBT, SHOEJOB, SHOE FETISH, FORCED MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: trample table, shoe fetish, foot domination, abused shoes, cock tease, latex, cum play, female domination, domination, high heels, cumshot, shoejob, trampling, cbt

Download:

Online stachoo

NEW FUSS MULES ON TRAMPLE TABLE
« Reply #584 on: October 01, 2021, 07:03:25 am »

General:
Name: VAR_BOUND AND MILKED##NEW FUSS MULES ON TRAMPLE TABLE##
Size: 359.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:02, 6921 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I wear my tight sexy latex leggings and a transparent blouse to show my big tits and my sexy nipple piercings together with my new "FUSS" mules on cock trample table for a cock milking session. I stroke and rub his cock until he cant stop it. He explodes in a big load under my skilled feet.

Category: SHOE FETISH
Related Categories: LATEX, SHOEJOB, CUMSHOTS, SHACKLES, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: shoe fetish, cumshots, latex, cock tease, piercings, shoejob, high heels, footjob, female domination, tease and denial, shackles, cum play, cum play, foot fetish, fetish clothing

Download:

Online stachoo

NEW LOOK SANDALS ON TRAMPLE TABLE
« Reply #585 on: October 01, 2021, 08:07:45 am »

General:
Name: VAR_BOUND AND MILKED##NEW LOOK SANDALS ON TRAMPLE TABLE##
Size: 567.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:04, 6950 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I wear my tight sexy latex leggings and my new look sandals on cock trample table for a cock milking session. I step on my slaves cock, rub it and put it between those sexy high heel sandals. I stroke and rub his cock until he cant stop it. He explodes in a very big load under my skilled feet. Cumshot in slowmotion and normal speed. ;-) nice show, see giff animation

Category: SHOE FETISH
Related Categories: LATEX, SHOEJOB, CBT, SANDALS, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: shoe fetish, cumshots, latex, cock tease, sandals, shoejobs, high heels, footjobs, female domination, tease and denial, cbt, rubber fetish.

Download:

Online stachoo

You Have To PAY To Rub My Feet!
« Reply #586 on: October 01, 2021, 09:06:08 am »
You Have To PAY To Rub My Feet!

General:
Name: AMG_Pay To Rub Feet
Format: mov
Size: 752.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:51, 11567 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 312 Kbps, 44 Khz

PAY ME To Rub My Feet!

"MMG goes to LV" continues...
And in this one we live out a fantasy that many of you probably have had whenever you see a gorgeous girl walking down the street in a pair of heels. Did you ever want to just walk up and ask if you could rub or kiss her feet? Well, we did!
A sexy woman is walking through the parking lot in a pair of stiletto heels outside of a hotel. We can't resist, so we approach her and fighting through the sheer embarrassment- ask her to let us rub her feet- and she says "ok"!
But she is obviously an experienced "mean girl", as she demands that we PAY her to rub her feet...how humiliating.
Next thing you know she is laying on the bed in the hotel room while she laughs at how pathetic the loser is at her feet- PAYING to rub them. They are also all sweaty as she says she has been "walking around all day" in them and demands that the loser puts a pair on knee-hi nylons on her feet before rubbing them. She doesn't consider him "worthy" to touch her bare feet anyway...
She even makes the guy kiss the soles of her shoes before taking them off just for her own amusement...she wants to make him BEG for it in addition to paying her for the privilege.
A very embarrassing and humiliating video...mostly filmed from the angle of the slave- as if you were the one approaching her and then rubbing her feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , SHOE FETISH , FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: public

Download:

Online stachoo

Princess Jeanie Learns About Slaves
« Reply #587 on: October 01, 2021, 10:02:03 am »
Princess Jeanie Learns About Slaves

General:
Name: AMG_PrncssJeanieIntro
Format: wmv
Size: 751.1 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:12:18, 7990 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Jeanie Learns About Slaves- FULL CLIP

***THIS IS THE FULL CLIP OF PRINCESS JEANIE LEARNING ABOUT SLAVES***
Princess Bridgette has told her cousin, Jeanie, all about how she owns submissive men as "slaves" now- and how much FUN it is to use and abuse them! She can't believe it- so Princess Bridgette sends 2 slaves over to serve her! And they HAVE to do WHATEVER "Princess Jeanie" says and let her do WHATEVER she wants to them! The video starts with Jeanie on the phone with Princess Bridgette, telling her how they are kneeling before her right now and she still can't believe that grown men can be her slaves! But she seems to take to it very quickly...
Before you know it, Princess Jeanie has them stripped naked and kneeling before her- She LIKES this newfound feeling of POWER over men! She makes them lick the soles of her Ugg boots that she has been walking around in ALL DAY. She laughs at how pathetic these losers are for her...she reminds them that they HAVE to do ANYTHING she says! Or else she will tell Princess Bridgette!
She eventually allows them to take off her Uggs- just so she can shove her feet in BOTH their faces and make them SMELL her OLD DIRTY SOCKS that she has worn for 3 DAYS STRAIGHT!! Both slaves comment how much they smell when she asks them about it- and she just LAUGHS!
After making her new slaves take off her Ugg boots and socks with their TEETH, now its time for the newest "Mean Girl Princess" to have her FEET WORSHIPPED! This clip is simply Princess Jeanie experiencing the joys of being able to shove her feet into other peoples' mouths at her will, and enjoy the feeling of having her toes sucked without any concern for the losers doing it- they were GIVEN to her to be USED, after all! She is LOVING this feeling of being WORSHIPPED! And she doesn't even care that her feet have been in her old dirty socks and Ugg boots all day- these are SLAVES and they HAVE to do whatever she WANTS...and right now she wants her FEET WORSHIPPED!!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SOCK SMELLING , HUMILIATION , BOOT FETISH , BLONDES , DIRTY FEET
Keywords: dirty socks , socks , slaves , multiple slaves , new , ugg boots , uggs , foot fetish , bare feet , soft soles , small feet , petite , sweaty feet

Download:

Online stachoo

Kick Me For A Dollar
« Reply #588 on: October 01, 2021, 11:05:49 am »
Kick Me For A Dollar

General:
Name: AMG_KickMeForDollar
Size: 588.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:52, 7801 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kick Me For A Dollar

This bum is out on the street after losing his job and is desperate for money. His great idea for making money to set himself apart from the other bums on the street? - Letting people kick him for a dollar per kick.
Unfortunately for him, two mean, bratty Princesses - Princess Mia & Princess Heidi - come walking by and think its HILARIOUS that this loser has to beg for change and is willing to even get KICKED in order to earn his money! Being the spoiled, selfish, young brats that they are, they negotiate a special deal for themselves- they not only get to kick him AS MUCH AS THEY WANT for a dollar, but they ALSO want a "two for one" deal! The girls laugh their a**es off as the pathetic bum actually ACCEPTS their offer! He is sooo desperate for a dollar! The girls think this is even funnier because they both have rich daddies and could give him alot more- they just don't want to because they are so spoiled and selfish! They just laugh at this bum's predicament and take advantage of his misfortune...and see it as an opportunity for their own entertainment!
So now the girl can kick him as MUCH as they want, as HARD as they want, and ANYWHERE they want on his body! Of course, they decide to go straight fro the groin! That is ALWAYS the most fun & entertaning place for a young girl to kick a guy! But then they move on to kicking him in the ribs (at the SAME TIME!) and even STANDING on the bum ike he's nothing more than a doormat to them- and they actually pose and take pictures with their iPhones for each other while standing on him in their stilettos!
Poor people are like human garbage to these two spoiled Princesses...they even make him shine their shoes with his TONGUE and lick the dirt off the soles of their shoes before leaving him in the alley!
But do they even let this bum keep their measly dollar they crumpled up and threw in his face earlier? You'll have to see the video to see how heartless these "mean girls" are...

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:

Online stachoo

The School Bullies!
« Reply #589 on: October 01, 2021, 12:08:15 pm »
The School Bullies!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0074-The School Bullies!
Size: 407.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:54, 1807 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

School bullies Nikki and Emma have been making Jerome do their homework for them - but foolish Jerome has told his mates that he has been shagging them! The girls have found out what Jerome has been saying about them and decide to have a bit of fun at his expense to punish him for suggesting they would do such a thing! The only use they have for his pathetic cock and balls is to have some fun kicking, kneeing, punching, slapping, trampling and generally mashing them to a pulp! Jerome is left humiliated and sore after the two vicious girls are done with him! (30 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  trampling,  uniform,  slapping,  dresses and skirts,  emma,  humiliating,  barefoot,  2 or more ballbusters,  heels,  nikki,  school.

Download:

Online stachoo

Man Handling!
« Reply #590 on: October 01, 2021, 01:03:58 pm »
Man Handling!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0075-Man Handling!
Size: 391.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:29:45, 1803 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Matthew fancies himself as a bit of an amateur photographer and has hired hot blonde glamour model Belle to take some photos. Matthew gets a bit over-friendly and tries to take Belles panties off, which does not amuse her at all! Belle tries out the theory she has been taught - that if a man is nasty to her that she should kick him in the goolies! Matthew goes through half an hour of agonising ballbusting at the hands and feet or stunning blonde model Belle - who is in the mood to be really brutal! Some great hard kicks in this sexy video, and some really hard ball squeezing too! Belle may be pretty, but she is also deadly! (Duration : 30 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  squeezing,  topless,  trampling,  lingerie,  barefoot,  domestic,  belle.

Download:

Online stachoo

Filthy Day!
« Reply #591 on: October 01, 2021, 01:58:53 pm »
Filthy Day!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0076-Filthy Day!
Size: 169.36 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:13, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Mistress Goldies shoe slave Jerome is in for a hard time - Goldie has had a filthy day and wants to take out her bad mood on his bollocks! The gorgeous PC clad dominatrix gives Jeromes balls a good hard kicking, kneeing, trampling and squashing until she has relieved all her frustrations! Poor Jeromes balls are swollen and sore by the time huge-busted Goldie is done with him! (Duration : 30 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  pvc & fetish,  topless,  goldie,  trampling,  dresses and skirts,  lingerie,  barefoot,  domestic,  stockings.

Download:

Online stachoo

Caught Cumming On Mom Maia Evon Pantyhose Footjob med
« Reply #592 on: October 01, 2021, 02:54:12 pm »
Caught Cumming On Mom Maia Evon Pantyhose Footjob med

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2019-05-24 - Caught Cumming On Mom Maia Evon Pantyhose Footjob med
Size: 84.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:54, 888 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 24 Khz

Description:
Caught Cumming On Mom Maia Evon Pantyhose Footjob

Maia is doing the laundry and complains to her step-son about her being a deadbeat. Maia has already had a long day and sits her her pantyhose soles up as she does the laundry. As Maia is folding the Laundry she notices the foot of all her pantyhose crusted in cum. Maia is furious and knows it only her step-son at the house. Maia begins to think to and change her tone. Maia has always had a problem helping around the house since his step-dad went away. Maia comes up with the perfect solution. Maia makes an agreement with her step-son she will give him the real thing by giving him a footjob. Maia's step-son is embarrassed but cannot help but to want the real thing. Maia then wraps her her sheer nylon soles around his cock and makes him cum from her pantyhose feet.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT SMELLING HANDJOB , TABOO
Keywords: maia evon , foot fetish , nylons , feet , foot , foot worship , pantyhose , handjob , step-mom , cummy feet , sheer

Download:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 06:10:07 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Cheerleader Makes Team By Making Ally Cum In Pantyhose
« Reply #593 on: October 01, 2021, 03:54:01 pm »

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2019-06-12 - Cheerleader Makes Team By Making Ally Cum In Pantyhose
Size: 278.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:22, 5071 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:

Nika wanted to join the cheer squad and cannot quite cut it. Ally thought she would invite Nika over and tell her in person. Nika wants to be on the squad and is willing to do whatever it takes. Nika has caught Ally smelling the other girls sneakers in the locker room. Nika will use this Intel to her advantage to make the team. Nika slips off her chucks and begins to rub her sheer shiny pantyhose foot up Ally's leg. Ally is shocked but Nika lets her know she knows about her little secret. Nika then moves to Ally's crotch. Ally cant help her self and goes into a euphoric state as Nika's foot grinds her pussy. Ally has the power to get Nika on the squad and Nika knows this so she doesn't stop rubbing until she gets whats she wants. Nika brings Ally to orgasm and Ally cannot help but to give in as she cums all over Nika's foot.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, CUM IN PANTS.
Keywords: nika venom, ally may, nylons, feet, foot, foot worship, foot fetish, toes, sneakers, pantyhose, sheer, footjob.

Download:

Online stachoo

Rachael Cavalli Stinky Sock Footjob
« Reply #594 on: October 01, 2021, 04:49:04 pm »
Rachael Cavalli Stinky Sock Footjob

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2019-06-27 - Rachael Cavalli Stinky Sock Footjob HD
Size: 434.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:24, 7964 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 220 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Rachael Cavalli Stinky Sock Footjob HD

Rachael is back she is here to humiliate a cock with her stinky socked soles. Rachael has worked hard to get these socks smelly and stinky by wearing them for days. Rachael pulls off her boots and wraps her socked feet around his cock. Rachael knows this cock will do anything to cum from her and she doesn't even need to use her hands to make this cock shoot his load.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , SOCKJOBS , SOCKS , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: rachael cavalli , socks , sockjob , foot fetish , foot worship , foor smelling , smelly feet , feet , stinky

Download:

Online stachoo

Hungry for the Hole
« Reply #595 on: October 01, 2021, 05:52:52 pm »
Hungry for the Hole

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-hungry-for-the-hole
Size: 130.19 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:52, 2994 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hungry for the Hole
Mistress Roxy's slave has become completely addicted and hungry for her asshole. She makes him lick her hole to relax her and to clean it in preparation for what she has planned for him in the future.

Full toilet slavery. But for now... she continues to make him addicted to her taste and smell so that he craves her asshole.

Mistress:
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: PUSSY EATING , SMOTHER , ASSHOLE FETISH , ASS SMOTHERING , FACE SITTING
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , stroking dick , piss , golden , masturbation , doggie , roxy , ass licking , pov , stroke cock , nectar , sweaty , exercise

Download:

Online stachoo

Mutipurpose Carpet 2
« Reply #596 on: October 01, 2021, 06:54:05 pm »
Mutipurpose Carpet 2

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-multi-purpose-carpet-p02-f
Size: 97.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:30, 2894 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mutipurpose Carpet 2
Mistress Bijou and Goddess Therapy jump on their slave and delight in standing on his face, and balancing on the balls of their feet to his various body parts to give him as much pain as possible.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Therapy, Goddess

Category: TRAMPLING

Download:

Online stachoo

Riding Therapy
« Reply #597 on: October 01, 2021, 07:56:59 pm »
Riding Therapy

General:
Name: CSFEM_rw-riding-therapy
Size: 163.5 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:47, 2796 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Riding Therapy
Goddess Therapy is totally hot, exotic, and exciting. She loves riding human ponies and she does it with great style and hard rein control. She finds it relaxing and therapeutic to ride her ponies. Her ponies find it therapeutic to be ridden by her. Today she is relaxing and she decides it's time for riding. She summons little teddy for the first ride. She literally rides him until he simply can't continue.

Then she sends him off and summons her other horse. She mounts him and she is really mean with the reins on this horse. The horse is big and old and she loves to abuse him. You will think she will tear his head off the way she pulls so hard on the reins. Goddess Therapy rides him with no concern for him at all as she continues to yank the reins and command him to obey. This is a very good all-fours riding video.

Mistress:
Therapy, Goddess

Category: PONYPLAY

Download:

Online stachoo

Whipping For Compliance
« Reply #598 on: October 02, 2021, 06:06:38 am »
Whipping For Compliance

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2017-04-20 - Whipping For Compliance - Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - cd_s1130_3-3_mistresslydia_mistresscheyenne_whipping
Size: 498.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:47, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Whipping For Compliance - Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are surprised that their captured traitor slave has made it to phase three, whipping. They have the traitor slave tied up to a rack with handcuffs still unenthusiastic to give up the information. Both Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne know that will won't last long as they warm up their whips. Mistress Lydia lays into him first with her red suede whip that she lashes across his back from close range before Mistress Cheyenne unleashes her long black horse whip on his red back flesh. The pain from the whipping makes their slave dance in agony while he needlessly holds onto the information, making his Mistresses more and more angry. It's not long however, until Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne break his will and he dances in pain while repeating the information he was going to sell.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, INTERROGATION, FETISH, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess cheyenne, lydia supremacy, bdsm, clubdom, femdom, female domination, whipping, beating, slave, interrogation.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 07:13:19 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Breaking Slave 23
« Reply #599 on: October 02, 2021, 07:05:20 am »
Breaking Slave 23

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2017-04-21 - Breaking Slave 23 - Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - cd_s1130_full_mistresslydia_mistresscheyenne_minimovie
Size: 1.52 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:53, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Breaking Slave 23 - Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy

Watch the entire interrogation, all 3 clips for one low price! Featuring corporal punishment, caning, paddling and whipping!

Category: FEMALE WRESTLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , PADDLING , CANING , BDSM , WHIPPING
Keywords: clubdom , femdom , goddess cheyenne , lydia supremacy , bdsm , mistress , slave , slave training , discipline

Download:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 07:12:18 pm by stachoo »