Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 215095 times)

Online stachoo

Blow After Blow! - Empress Crysta
« Reply #14760 on: September 28, 2024, 09:53:53 am »
Blow After Blow!

Starring: Empress Crysta

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Blow After Blow!
Format: mp4
Size: 63.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:23, 1500 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Empress Crysta has her slave restrained in an utterly helpless position. He is strapped down, arms to his side and legs apart. A ball gag strapped into his mouth, he cannot protest. A hood covering his eyes, he cannot even see the blows coming in order to brace himself. Crysta loves this. She lays into her slave with one harsh ball kick after another. She kicks and punches his balls until they are purple and then, she busts his balls even more. There is no recover time. There is no mercy. There is only a woman delivering one hard blow after another to her slave's helpless balls.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BONDAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 63.02 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Online stachoo

Two Minutes to Jerk - Empress Crysta
« Reply #14761 on: September 28, 2024, 10:22:06 am »
Two Minutes to Jerk

Starring: Empress Crysta

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Two Minutes to Jerk
Size: 35.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:03, 1506 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Empress Crysta storms in and demands her slave jerk off. She tells him that he has two minutes to spill his male filth or she'll kick him in the balls with all her might. Crysta stands over her slave, laughing as he strokes his cock desperately. She knows, his balls are going to get it in any case. Just as the slave begins to cum, Crysta kicks his balls on and hard. She keeps kicking him as his male filth flies all over his stomach. "Oh, what a disgusting mess!" Crysta says, "Just look what you've done!" Then she grabs up his empty ball sac and lays in with repeated, hard punches.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 35.8 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Cock Evaluation - Misttress AIE
« Reply #14762 on: September 28, 2024, 10:49:28 am »
Cock Evaluation

Starring: Misttress AIE

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Cock Evaluation
Size: 67.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 1504 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Mistress A'IE's patient has been sent in for an evaluation of his cock and balls. She smacks and punches his cock and balls, assuring her patient the entire it is standard procedure. Oh, this sadistic nurse is taking a bit too much enjoyment in her patient's suffering. But, what can he do? He's strapped down and helpless. A'IE continues to punch his ball, smack is his cock and scratch them with her long finger nails. Finally, she puts him to the final test. Can he control his orgasms? She tells him to withhold an orgasm for two full minutes, all the while she stimulates his cock and balls with a vibrator and her soft hands. Guess what? The patient cannot control his orgasm and shoots his cum all over himself. Oh well, there is premature ejaculation penalty to pay. Mistress A'IE grabs up the slave's balls and punches his empty ball sac hard, several times over. As the slave winces in pain, A'IE smirks, "It isn't as if I didn't warn you!"

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball busting ballbusting femdom female domination punch supervised orgasm cock control sadistic cruel ball abuse

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 67.98 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Be happy for Mira
« Reply #14763 on: September 28, 2024, 11:18:36 am »
Be happy for Mira

Starring: Mistress Mira

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Be happy for Mira
Size: 506.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:50, 7820 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The slave is laying on his belly, bent over the desk. He is naked and he knows what is about to come, however, when Mistress Mira arrives in nothing but a strapon, he tries to avoid his punishment. Mira doesn't care, he is going to suffer and he is going to be happy, because she enjoys it. So the brutal fucking begins.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , BDSM
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 506.49 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Soft caress
« Reply #14764 on: September 28, 2024, 12:14:47 pm »
Soft caress

Starring: Mistress Amanda,Mistress Cleo

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Soft caress
Size: 650.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:50, 9042 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Both mistresses clad in black, they look exotic and exciting, the tied up and gagged slave feels his body reacting to the presence of them. Mistress Amanda and Mistress Cleo moves closer to him, one girl at each side and they start to slowly arouse him by soft caresses and the skilled massaging of his cock.
The orgasm is available with four camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FORCED MALE ORGASM , POST CUM TORTURE , FEMDOM
Keywords: handjobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 650.5 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Peanut Dick Only Gets MY Ass on HIs Face
« Reply #14765 on: September 28, 2024, 01:07:50 pm »

Starring: Lily Fatale

General:
Name: CSFEM_Peanut Dick Only Gets MY Ass on HIs Face
Size: 102.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:31, 3795 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sexy Lily Fatale has a slave with a tiny, tiny peanut dick. The little thing is completely useless. She definitely can't use it for her sexual pleasure. This means her peanut diced slave is only good for one thing. To provide his face for her to ride. All he gets is her ass if he's lucky. Mistress Lily rides his face and enjoys taking all of her pleasure from him while giving him NOTHING in return. This is the price of being a small dicked man. You get nothing but an asshole to suck on.

Mistress:
Lily Fatale, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: POV , TOILET HUMILIATION , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS LICKING
Keywords: lily fatale , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , toilet slavery , ass sniffing , stockings , smothering , asslicking , human furniture , facesitting box , panty hose , smother box , stockings , licking

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 102.05 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Naughtias Full Ass Punishment 1
« Reply #14766 on: September 28, 2024, 01:34:44 pm »

Starring: Goddess Naughtia

General:
Name: CSFEM_Naughtias Full Ass Punishment 1
Size: 195.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:35, 3891 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

The Goddess was out shopping with her loser slave's credit cards. The idiot maxed out the cards but didn't tell Her. Checking out at the sales counter, the credit cards are declined. HOW EMBARRASSING and intolerable for a Goddess! The scene begins with Naughtia arriving home very angry. Mistress Bijou just happened to stop by, at the same time, to visit, and grabs the camera and starts filming what turns out to be a very intense series that Naughtia lovers are going to flip for!

Naughtia immediately slams onto her slaves chest and face, drowning him in massive amounts of ass fleah. You can only imagine how intense it gets, after that, when the ice cold Bijou starts to encourage Naughtia and offers suggestions as to how best punish the slave with her HUGE Ass. Naughtia's beautiful, amazing, big ass destroys the loser.

Mistress:
Naughtia, Goddess

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: PUPPY PLAY , TOILET HUMILIATION , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS LICKING
Keywords: goddess naughtia , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , toilet slavery , ass sniffing , stockings , smothering , asslicking , human furniture , facesitting box , panty hose , smother box , stockings , licking

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 195.63 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Revealing Her Ass
« Reply #14767 on: September 28, 2024, 02:01:08 pm »
Revealing Her Ass

Starring: Jessica
FB1387

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Revealing Her Ass
Size: 458.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:30, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Jessica is off out clubbing, but her boyfriend isn't too sure about her outfit - it's a bit more revealing than he'd like. Jessica decides that such rudeness cannot go unpunished so sits on his face until her taxi arrives! She squashes him on the sofa and on the living room floor, using her legendary ass to smother him hard.

Published Thursday 14th of June 2018

Keywords:  boots,  jessica,  domestic,  thong / g-string,  dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.94 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Mistaken Identity
« Reply #14768 on: September 28, 2024, 02:29:45 pm »
Mistaken Identity

Starring: Tiffany
FB1388

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Mistaken Identity
Size: 450.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:06, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

He's really messed up this time! Matthew has called Tiffany by another lady's name in bed and now there's hell to pay. Tiff is unmoved by Matthew's lame excuses and decides to sit on his face to punish him for his mess up. He's not getting away until she's finished venting her anger on his face!

Published Thursday 21st of June 2018

Keywords:  barefoot,  bedroom,  panties,  tiffany,  lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.06 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Smotherbench Adventures
« Reply #14769 on: September 28, 2024, 02:58:34 pm »
Smotherbench Adventures

Starring: Nikki
FB1389

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Smotherbench Adventures
Size: 465.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:48, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nikki is excited to try out her new smotherbench. Her piece of human furniture is tied down securely to the bench, and Nikki puts the finishing touches into making sure he is immobile, by clamping and pumping his head into place in the smotherbox. He can't move an inch and his face makes the perfect cushion for Nikki to sit down upon. Nikki is totally in control of everything and feels very powerful as she sits on Tom's face in her latex thong.

Published Thursday 28th of June 2018

Keywords:  smotherbox,  boots,  restraint / bondage,  nikki,  dungeon,  thong / g-string,  stockings,  lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 465.52 MB<<<

Online stachoo

NAOMI COLE And PAULINE - Kimono - MERCILESS Foot Domination, Footsmother And Facebusting Fun

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_NAOMI COLE And PAULINE - Kimono - MERCILESS Foot Domination, Footsmother And Facebusting Fun
Size: 648 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:43, 10177 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Before few days they gave me some new old clothes and sent me to a new apartment, that some crazy bitches live and they rent me to serve them and to have fun with me. It is worst than usual! Every morning I must wake up very early to clean and prepare everything and when a Mistress wakes up, she dominates me to start her day!

Naomi and Pauline are together in a lazy mood on the coutch, they still try to wake up. I try to hide so they will not remember of me, but Naomi calls me and commands me to lay at their feet and worship them. But very soon they start to play with me, kicking my face very hard and footsmothering me, even both together. They humiliate me verbally as they make me lick and suck their feet and hurt my face and this crazy Naomi take off my belt and whips my body while my face is under four feet! After breaking my face with many kicks and pressing it hard under their soles, they are relaxing happily with me as their footstool...

Category Facebusting
Related Categories Femdom,  Foot Domination,  Foot Humiliation,  Foot Smother,  Foot Worship
Keywords Facebusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 648 MB<<<

Online stachoo

POV Goddess Mercy Footjob
« Reply #14771 on: September 28, 2024, 03:51:30 pm »
POV Goddess Mercy Footjob

Starring: Goddess Mercy

General:
Name: VAR_POV Goddess Mercy Footjob
Size: 873.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:48, 12235 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I wonder if you can make it to the end, watching my cute feet slide up and down your cock. Just imagine how it would feel. Hehehe you make such cute whimpering sounds when you're desperate to cum... why don't you try begging and kissing my feet? Maybe I'll even be feeling nice today.

Category Footjobs
Related Categories Asian,  Asian Goddess,  Barefoot,  Foot Domination,  Foot Fetish
Keywords Handjob,Foot Smelling,Foot Worship,Foot Job,Footjob,Asian Footjob,Asian Footjobs,Asian Feet,Asian Handjob,Femdom Handjob,Femdom Footjob,Asian Femdom,Goddess Mercy,Mercy

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 873.02 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Fart Slave Locked in Chastity
« Reply #14772 on: September 28, 2024, 04:20:55 pm »
Fart Slave Locked in Chastity

Starring: Goddess Mercy

General:
Name: VAR_Fart Slave Locked in Chastity
Size: 493.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:38, 7785 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

You know what, I think you're actually starting to enjoy my farts, and that makes farting on your face less fun for me sooooo I think I'm going to start locking you in chastity to make sure you're suffering! Awwwwww what's the matter? You can't enjoy my ass on your face when you're all locked up can you. Here I'll rub your little dick and try make it fun for you. Hahaha now kiss my ass and get ready to eat another fart.

Category Farting
Related Categories Asian,  Ass Fetish,  Ass Smothering,  Chastity Male,  Femdom
Keywords Fart,Fart Fetish,Fart Slave,Asian Fart,Asian Femdom,Asian Farting,Femdom Farts,Goddess Mercy,Ass Farting,Ass Smother,Fart Eating,Fart Humiliation,Fart Femdom,Farts,Chastity

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 493.15 MB<<<