Author Topic: Femdom - ass Worship, ballbusting, enforced orgasm, handjob  (Read 137015 times)

Online pricelove777

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Locked And Cocked
« Reply #8640 on: October 12, 2024, 08:11:12 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Locked And Cocked
Format : mp4
File Size : 1 531.22 MB
Duration : 00:18:06
Resolution : 1280x720
Locktober is upon us and My slave kneels before Me. I cruelly tease him hard before squashing him back into his cold, cruel, metal chastity cage. I throw away the key and set about showing him how his life is going to look moving forward. My huge strap on needs sucking so I push his head all the way down My shaft. I'm going to use his holes and deny him of any pleasure. I instruct him to sit on My cock and grind onto Me, his pert ass bouncing up and down on My dick. I make him turn to face Me as he rides Me balls deep I stare into his soul and see all of his secrets laid bare. I drag him off the chair and bend him over the couch, I butt fuck him so deep, pinning his head under My hand this little slut is going to be sore for days and left chaste, frustrated and desperate.
Milf, Blonde, Nylon Catsuit, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Keyholder, English Humiliatrix, British Female Domination, Uk Mistress, Pro Domina, Degraded, Humiliation, Humliated, Sexy Clothing, High Heels, Stilettos, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Bdsm, Verbal Abuse, Ass Spreading, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Cfnm, Arse Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Dildo Gagging, Femdom Sex, Slutbag, Strap-on,dildo Play, Pegging, Strapon, Male Insertion, Intense Pounding, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk, Dirty Word

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Goddess Tangent World Of Femdom - Breaking In The Strapon Pony Part 2
« Reply #8641 on: October 12, 2024, 11:36:07 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Tangent World Of Femdom - Breaking In The Strapon Pony Part 2
File Size : 1 709.75 MB
Duration : 00:17:14
Resolution : 1920x1080
A friend of Goddess Tangent loaned Her a slave to toy with. Part2 begins with Goddess loosening his ass with Her fingers and finally Her fist. That made room for Tangent's giant strap-on cock which ravaged the strapon pony's ass. He was plug and play ready after that reaming.
Fisting, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylon, Daddy Gimp Stallion, Latex Hood, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, Cfnm, Huge Didlo, Milf, Brunette, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, Pro Dominatrix, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Arse Fucking, Strapon, Strap-on, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Anal Fucking, Dildo Play

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Germanmistresses - Calea Toxic - Caleas Foot Slave
« Reply #8642 on: October 13, 2024, 03:01:11 am »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Germanmistresses - Calea Toxic - Caleas Foot Slave
File Size : 390.62 MB
Duration : 00:13:13

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Brat Princess 2 - Ava And Eve - Lets Stretch His Balls Til They Tear
« Reply #8643 on: October 13, 2024, 06:26:07 am »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Ava And Eve - Lets Stretch His Balls Til They Tear
File Size : 1 828.76 MB
Duration : 00:19:45
Resolution : 3840x2160
Little dick pathetic fans will love this clip. Ava shows Eve a cool game. A game of STRETCH THE BALLS UNTIL THEY FUCKING TEAR! The way to play is to roll the dice and if it rolls an even then Eve gets a turn if it rolls an odd then its Avas turn. They use a German device they got out of the country. They lock it on him and with every turn it stretches his balls more and more! The girls want to beat Kats score of 4 whole inches! They don't care as he moans. NO PAIN NO GAIN! They make him pick up the dice when they roll it. Its funny to see him try to squat down with a huge hanging swinging device on his nuts. Tearing balls is the funnest!
4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Double Domination, Bondage Device, Stretching, Games, Bratprincessvideo, Bratprincess 2, Blonde, Brunette, Loser, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Brat Girls, Pain, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Bitch Torture, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Women, Dirty Talk, Dirty Word

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Fat wife pegging hubby deep in ass
« Reply #8644 on: October 13, 2024, 09:51:11 am »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fat wife pegging hubby deep in ass
File Size : 87.89 MB
Duration : 00:13:57
amateur, femdom, strapon, pegging, toys, female fucks male

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Alexandra Snow - Testing His Holes With Scarlett Lush
« Reply #8645 on: October 13, 2024, 01:16:08 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Alexandra Snow - Testing His Holes With Scarlett Lush
File Size : 499.54 MB
Duration : 00:13:35

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Ruby Onyx - Pegging My Slut In The Woods
« Reply #8646 on: October 13, 2024, 04:41:11 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ruby_Onyx - Pegging My Slut In The Woods
File Size : 1 280.26 MB
Duration : 00:11:43

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Brat Princess 2 - Anabelle And Riley - Feet And Loser Humiliation
« Reply #8647 on: October 13, 2024, 08:06:06 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Anabelle And Riley - Feet And Loser Humiliation
File Size : 1 500.03 MB
Duration : 00:15:10
It's a beautiful day to get their feet worshipped. The girls look so hot. Our slave starts worshipping their feet through their shoes. He is such a shoe slut. And a slut for pretty princess feet. He sucks all the toes and licks the soles. The girls go back n forth talking about all their slaves. And they talk down to him. How embarrassing. Not being able to be a real man and fuck. All he gets is their feet. Betas don't cum!!!
Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Shoe Fetish, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Double Domination, Outdoors, Degradation, Slave Humiliation, Men Following Orders, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Loser, Pathetic Male, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Girls, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Dirty Talk, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Horny wife fucks husband with strapon
« Reply #8648 on: October 13, 2024, 11:31:10 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Horny wife fucks husband with strapon
File Size : 526.74 MB
Duration : 00:30:43
Resolution : 756x480
amateur, femdom, strapon, anal, pegging, ass fingering, milking cock, facesitting

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Evil Woman - Bad Officers Plays With Their Prisoner
« Reply #8649 on: October 14, 2024, 02:56:06 am »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Evil Woman - Bad Officers Plays With Their Prisoner
File Size : 808.6 MB
Duration : 00:09:19
Together with Lady Perse we've played a bit with our prisoner. It is so much fun having a human toy for use haha! Today we did on him some corporal punishment, Lady Perse has smoked some cigarettes while I have used this bitch as my spitoon. Later we locked up the sub in the tunnel cage inside the floor and bulied him.
Double Domination, Latex Fetish, Shiny Latex Clothing, Glossy Latex Catsuit, Latex Miniskirt, Pvc, Gloss, Brunette, Redhead, Evilwoman, Fit Mistress, Slave Prisoner, Role Play, Roleplay, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Whipping, Pain, Whipped, Corporal Punishment, Shoe Fetish, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Polish Domina, Polish Dominatrix, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Human Spittoon, Bdsm, Smoking Mistress, Smoke, Cigar, Cigarette, Smoking Woman, Pathetic Loser, Female Spits, Women Spits, Saliva, Spit Fetish, Spitting, Spitting Humiliation, Young Dominatrix, Dominant Women, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Abused Male, Abused Slave, Female Superiority, Slave Humiliation, Slave Abuse, Femdom, Female Domination, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Evil Woman - Casual Girls Dominating Loser On Tennis Court
« Reply #8650 on: October 14, 2024, 06:21:10 am »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Evil Woman - Casual Girls Dominating Loser On Tennis Court
File Size : 562.83 MB
Duration : 00:07:29
Resolution : 1920x1078
This tennis match was super fun for me and Mistress Mika. We chatting after, when suddenly we see some nasty perv jerking off to us in the bush! What a disgusting loser... We are going to punish him for that now... Hard ball busting, punching and kicking is all he deserves. At the end he has great opportunity to lick our sweaty armpits.
Male Masturbation, Masked Slave, Latex Mask, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Outdoors, Outside, Brunette, Tattoo, Sneaker Fetish, Shoe Kissing, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Double Female Domination, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Gym Leggings, Short Shorts, Evilwoman, Fit Mistress, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Sweaty Armpits, Armpit Worship, Armpit Licking, Goddess Worship, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Pain, Ball Abuse, Cbt, Extreme Domination, Fch Dommes, Mean Brat, Mean Mistresses, Polish Femdom, Polish Dommes, Bdsm, Verbal Humiliation, Mental Abuse

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Kinky Goddess teases ass slave and hard fucks him by a strapon
« Reply #8651 on: October 14, 2024, 09:46:07 am »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Kinky Goddess teases ass slave and hard fucks him by a strapon
File Size : 310.26 MB
Duration : 00:17:26
femdom, strapon, anal, pegging, ass fucked, ruined orgasm, humiliation

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Brat Princess 2 - Alex And May - Lets Play Red Light Green Light Stretch
« Reply #8652 on: October 14, 2024, 01:11:10 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Alex And May - Lets Play Red Light Green Light Stretch
File Size : 2 024.74 MB
Duration : 00:15:22
Pain is the greatest teacher. So, these mean girls want to show him whose boss!! They think it would be so much fun playing a JOI game. BUT WITH A LITTLE TWIST! Ball stretching joi!!! He gets told to jerk it and they twist the cool ball stretching device over and over. His dick and balls turn blue and purple. His dick is so hard, and he wants to cum SO bad because he keeps jerking off while looking at these 2 hot brats. Its so hard for him to not cum. He is about to explode but the impact and brutality of how stretched his balls are conditioning him to pain and obedience for his masters.
Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Double Domination, Femdom, Brunette, Redhead, Male Masturbation, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Extreme Domination, Tease, Teasing, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Stretching, Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Tease And Denial, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Mind Fucking, Mindfuck, Humiliatrix, Masturbation Instruction, Sub Training, Masturbation Encouragement, Wank Instructions For Pervert Loser, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Instructions, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Slave Training, Female Domination, Loser, Female Supremacy

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

American Mean Girls - Ball Trample Scissor
« Reply #8653 on: October 14, 2024, 04:36:06 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : American Mean Girls - Ball Trample Scissor
File Size : 1 983.15 MB
Duration : 00:17:43
Princess Skylar and Goddess Reign play a game of Ball, Trample, Scissor. Its basically like Rock Paper Scissors, except the winner gets to choose what punishment the beta gets!
Amg, Mmg, Americanmeangirls, The Mean Girls, Miamimeangirls, Miami Mean Girls, Double Domination, Cock Stomping, Balls Trampling, Jeans Shorts, Brunette, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Barefoot, Bare Feet, Beta Male, Pain, Verbal Humiliation, Extreme Domination, Ball Busting, Ballbusting, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Bitch Torture, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Femdom, Female Domination, Beatdowns, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Beating, Total Submission, Ball Crushing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbust, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Women, Male Abuse, Ball Destruction, Breaking Balls, Brutal Kicks

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Men Are Slaves - Sonny Mckinley 2207
« Reply #8654 on: October 14, 2024, 08:01:10 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Sonny Mckinley 2207
File Size : 1 126.83 MB
Duration : 00:04:53
Blonde, Masked Slave, Humiliation, Menareslaves, Mas, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Foot Loser, Pathetic Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slave, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Brat Girls, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Baresoles, Bare Soles

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Brat Princess 2 - Kat And Riley - Smother Harness Tryout
« Reply #8655 on: October 14, 2024, 11:26:09 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Kat And Riley - Smother Harness Tryout
File Size : 629.69 MB
Duration : 00:07:34
LOOK AT THIS BETA IN HER ASS!!!!!! Kat is so impressed and excited after Riley shows her the new smother harness! Its super tight so barely any air gets in. AND ITS HANDS FREE! Riley calls him her beta bag. Because she can take him on a stroll and go shopping and he can be right behind her carrying her bags. He needs to be so grateful that she lets him use the new harness. She is so generous. Kat can't wait to get one of her own. Look at this beta in her ass. GIF PREVIEW:
4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Double Domination, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Fishnet Tights, Fishnet Stockings, Fishnets, Pantyhose Fetish, Shiny Nylon, Sexy Bodysuit, Boot Fetish, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Tease And Denial, Tease And Deny, Big Ass, Big Butts, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Smother Harness, Face Deep In Ass, Ass In Face, Buttface, Face Harness, Face Smother, Butt Face, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Young Dominatrix, Young Dommes, Pathetic Male, Amazon Goddess, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Ass Fetish

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Spread Wide By Four Strap-Ons
« Reply #8656 on: October 15, 2024, 02:51:11 am »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Spread Wide By Four Strap-Ons
File Size : 2 244.56 MB
Duration : 00:14:36
Featuring Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Tess, and Domina Helena Locke. Look what we have here - the lowest of our cuckold slaves. As the lowest of our slaves, we'll treat him exactly as he deserves. Mistress Ezada, Mistress Tess, Domina Helena, and I have all collected the fluids from our various lovers to fuck our lowly cuckold slave. Our strap-ons will be lubed up by the cum of better men. Maybe if we fuck him long enough, he'll absorb some of the attributes of those better men. Our slave better be ready.
Milf, Group Domination, Outdoors, Blonde, Brunette, British Mistress, Masked Slave, Chastity, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Used Condom, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Leather Boots, Gangbangs, Pro Dominatrix, Shiny Spandex Leggings, Mouth Fucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Strapon, Strap-on, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Anal Fucking, Bdsm, Spitroast, Spit-roasted, Dildo Play, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Sucking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Russian nurse Alisa drills by a fist ass of anal slut
« Reply #8657 on: October 15, 2024, 06:16:07 am »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Russian nurse Alisa drills by a fist ass of anal slut
File Size : 212.4 MB
Duration : 00:02:23
femdom, nurse, anal fisting, ass drilled, sissy training, ruined orgasm

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Body Bag Milking
« Reply #8658 on: October 15, 2024, 09:41:11 am »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Body Bag Milking
File Size : 1 996.84 MB
Duration : 00:12:28
My slave is completely immobalised and at my mercy. Only his rock hard cock is exposed through my body bag. Watch as I tease his cock relentlessly, bringing him within 1 stroke of climax to then stop. His body convulsing in the bag, doing what little he can to resist unloading without MY permission. He knows better than to disobey me. I decide that I want his sperm for my collection. I place a condom on his tormented cock and finally permit him to cum for ME.
Condom Handjob, Cum Countdown, Red Lips, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Boobs, Ball Tickling, Cum Extraction, Blonde, Stockings Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Nylons, Latex, Pvc, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Bdsm, Dungeon, Cock Tease, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Pro Domina, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Teasing, Milf Domination, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Forced Male Orgasm, Male Abuse, Female Superiority

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Online pricelove777

Licking Girls Feet - Alisa And Sarah - Filthy And Dusty Feet For An Old Bitch
« Reply #8659 on: October 15, 2024, 01:06:07 pm »

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Alisa And Sarah - Filthy And Dusty Feet For An Old Bitch
File Size : 1 991.08 MB
Duration : 00:18:02
Alisa and Sarah despise their old slave monica. The old woman always tries to please her young Mistresses, but in return she receives only additional humiliations. The girls deliberately walked barefoot all day in order to accumulate more dust and dirt on their soles. "You don't deserve our clean feet! You're old and ugly! And you'll lick the dirt off our feet.. You should be thanking us for letting you lick the dirt off our feet!" The girls made fun of the old woman. monica licked the dust off the soles of Alisa and Sarah while they laughed at her and looked at her in disgust. "Ugh, we're even sick of looking at you!" - The girls said looking at the black tongue of monica .. A pathetic sight .. monica swallowed all the dust and dirt .. you can compare the feet of Alisa and Sarah before and after!
Dirty Feet, Old Female Slave, Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Double Domination, Amateur, Soles Worship, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistresses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST