Author Topic: Old and Rare Spanking Movies! [Update Every Day]  (Read 26100 times)

vk008

Old and Rare Spanking Movies! [Update Every Day]
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2012, 06:53:38 pm »
-----1072-----

The Lizzy Madison Stories

Stars: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Lizzy Madison

Released: 2006
Lizzy was naughty, again. She went shopping when she didn't need anything and bought an expensive dress that she really didn't need. It was immediately clear to Chelsea that what Lizzy did need was a lesson in the difference between "want" and "need" in Bare Necessities. It was A Bad Reception! Whatever made Lizzy think it was a good idea to take up with the groom at his wedding reception, Chelsea would never know. But, now that they were home, Chelsea made sure Lizzy would understand how to behave at a wedding reception in the future!

Preview:

Downloading 1072_The_Lizzy_Madison_Stories.rar | 144.2 Mb

File Name : 1072_The_Lizzy_Madison_Stories.wmv
File Size : 144.15 MB
Resolution : 480x360
Duration : 00:16:26

vk008

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2012, 07:19:14 am »
-----1073-----

Chelsea Spanks - Amelia, Angela & Molly

Stars: Molly Matthews, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Amelia Jane Rutherford, Angela Ryan

Released: 2008

Amelia's Spanking: Amelia-Jane Rutherford, as many of you well know, is a big-time spanking star from the U.K. We're very fortunate that she decided to make a visit to L.A. When she emailed that she was coming I JUMPED at the chance to work with...uh, that would mean, SPANK Amelia-Jane! I wasn't about to let a minute of that time get away, so I planned a big day. Two scenes for GoodSpanking.com updates AND a CS session, with the later coming last, of course.

We're two scenes into the day and now we begin this absolutely amazing half-hour long, uninterrupted, no cuts and, later, no edits session.

I started over her jeans, not only because spankings over tight jeans are sexy, but because it's an excellent way to begin a long session. It's a good warm-up. Soon the jeans come off and Amelia is hand spanked over her darling, sheer white, lace-edged panties. In my opinion, one of the sexiest moments. Soon, the panties are gone and she gets her bare bottom spanking, followed quickly by a paddling with my small, square leather paddle. The paddling is amped up when I pick up a dastardly little red paddle, made by PaddleMastersPro. Amelia's fabulously toned bottom quickly becomes almost as red as the paddle.

Oh, but it's not over yet! Moving on, Amelia bends over the couch for a SERIOUS strapping (I give 'em when I can), followed by a REAL caning. Knowing she's English and that caning is big there, I figured I could give it all it should be. I do believe I did that and Amelia braved it beautifully. Like the spanking star she is!

Angela's & Molly's Spanking: This was another amazing session. I originally thought I was booking Angela only, for her first shoot for me, through Molly and an email reference from her. Somehow I missed that I was hiring them as a duo. When they both showed up, made up, dressed sweetly and ready to go, I just went with it. I had planned to shoot a CS session that day and that is what I needed most, so I went with it on that point, too. I'd never done a double CS and, really, it kind of messes with the whole premise...that it be one girl taking it and taking it a lot for a half hour straight, no breaks. But, hey, it seemed like it would be REALLY fun, for me anyway, so I decided to go for it knowing that once you all got a look at it you'd forgive me for bending the rules a bit.

There was the usual progression from over the shorts/skirt respectively for Angela, then Molly. Then, each woman was hand spanked bare bottomed and spanked with a hairbrush. OMG! Then, they both strip naked. Wow! Two gorgeous, gorgeously naked women with red bottoms. (Okay, I'm catching my breath.) We moved on to a double flogging and a double strapping. And, the final phase is a spontaneous, incredible spanking chain. I cane Molly, Molly straps Angela and Angela gets to shout the loudest. Mmmm...

Chelsea

Preview:

Downloading 1073_Chelsea_Spanks_-_Amelia,_Angela__Molly.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1073_Chelsea_Spanks_-_Amelia,_Angela__Molly.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1073_Chelsea_Spanks_-_Amelia,_Angela__Molly.part3.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1073_Chelsea_Spanks_-_Amelia,_Angela__Molly.part4.rar | 85.5 Mb

File Name : 1073_Chelsea_Spanks_-_Amelia,_Angela__Molly.wmv
File Size : 550.45 MB
Duration : 00:59:55

vk008

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2012, 05:16:06 pm »
-----1074-----

The Madison Young Stories

Stars: Madison Young, Chelsea Pfeiffer

When receptionist Madison fails to take down phone numbers of important callers, Chelsea is forced to firmly reprimand the careless girl in Receptionists' Red-Assed Reprimand. Then, Madison gets Her Promiscuous Little Ass spanked good and hard when the younger woman is found messing around with Chelsea's boyfriend! Remember, Madison, before you can get to his ass, you've got to deal with Chelsea's ass first. Chelsea's packing her own set of rods.

Preview:

Downloading 1074_The_Madison_Young_Stories.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1074_The_Madison_Young_Stories.part2.rar | 105.5 Mb

File Name : 1074_The_Madison_Young_Stories.wmv
File Size : 260.52 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:29:24

vk008

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2012, 11:19:03 pm »
-----1075-----

Chelsea Spanks - Kailee & Berlin

Stars: Berlin, Kailee, Chelsea Pfeiffer

Kailee's Spanking: Kailee came to us while visiting friends here in Southern California. She's a former Real Spankings model and since they've stopped shooting new material, she's been getting her spanking fixes with the various other spanking production companies, ours included.

And, lucky for us! A truly experienced and truly enthusiastic spanking aficionado, Kailee could take all that I could dish out and any of you familiar with my spanking style knows that's quite a bit!

We started with a hand spanking, but soon moved on to the first of six implements. Even though I dish out a diabolical hand spanking, I recognized pretty quickly that Kailee was up for more...a LOT more! By the time her half hour spanking concluded, Kailee had been paddled with my leather paddle, spanked with a hairbrush, strapped with a black leather strap, paddled (again!) with a VERY large wooden paddle and finally caned with my little twisted cane. That little cane is a lot stingier than it looks!

Berlin's Spanking: I don't often undertake a half hour reality spanking session with someone I've never spanked before, but Berlin assured me that she was up to it. And, oh my, was she ever!Things started out looking bad for her. When I first began her hand spanking I felt an object of some kind in the pocket of her jeans. It turned out to be a cigarette lighter and that just sent me off on a spanking/scolding tangent! As an ex-smoker, I don't like to see these young women doing something that's so very bad for them and so very hard to quit. So, as you might imagine, her hand spanking was short and I quickly moved on to the first of her six implements.

Strangely, since the two sessions in this production were done weeks apart, I ended up using almost the very same selection of implements as I'd used with Kailee. Berlin withstood my hand, the same leather paddle as Kailee, the same hairbrush, the same leather strap, a different but still very large wooden paddle and that little twisted cane with a big, nasty bite. I'm surprised Berlin still liked me afterwards!!

Preview:

Downloading 1075_Chelsea_Spanks_-_Kailee__Berlin.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1075_Chelsea_Spanks_-_Kailee__Berlin.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1075_Chelsea_Spanks_-_Kailee__Berlin.part3.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1075_Chelsea_Spanks_-_Kailee__Berlin.part4.rar | 119.6 Mb

File Name : 1075_Chelsea_Spanks_-_Kailee__Berlin.wmv
File Size : 584.58 MB
Duration : 01:05:00

vk008

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2012, 05:30:44 pm »
-----1076-----

The Mina Meow Stories

Stars: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Mina Meow

She's a Disciplined Designer when she mixes up a children's clothing line with a ladies' lingerie line. She is introduced to A Handy Hangover Cure after drinking herself to sleep the night before, and then she's An Unruly Dinner Guest. Guess what she gets for all three infractions? A ruby red rump!! Yes, Chelsea is a no-nonsense boss and friend who cuts Chelsea no slack when she fails in her responsibilities. Can Mina Meow withstand all the spanking? Let's see.

Preview:

Downloading 1076_The_Mina_Meow_Stories.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1076_The_Mina_Meow_Stories.part2.rar | 116.4 Mb

File Name : 1076_The_Mina_Meow_Stories.wmv
File Size : 271.43 MB
Duration : 00:30:00

vk008

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2012, 08:27:55 pm »
-----1077-----

Tough Lesbian Love 4 - Melinda

Stars: Melinda

Released: 2011

Melinda has been a very naughty girl, and she must be punished on her bare behind. Her lesbian lover strips her naked and assaults the tender flesh of her ass. Bare handed spanking first, then she breaks out a paddle and lets loose, then pushes Melinda on her lap for an over-the-knee spanking. The brutal beating and hair pulling makes the naughty slave horny, so her mistress gives her a rough finger fucking. Before long, poor little Melinda is screaming from both the miserable pain and orgasmic pleasure!

Preview:

Downloading 1077_Tough_an_Love_4_-_Melinda.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1077_Tough_an_Love_4_-_Melinda.part2.rar | 136.4 Mb

File Name : 1077_Tough_Lesbian_Love_4_-_Melinda.wmv
File Size : 291.42 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:31:31

vk008

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2012, 03:17:18 pm »
-----1078-----

Strict Accounting

Stars: Paris, Darling, Chelsea Pfeiffer

Released: 2004

The letter from the IRS stops just short of saying that the books are cooked and Chelsea's little book-keepers are in trouble, deep.

Chelsea decides to make a "documentary" film, to help pay the penalty fee and Paris and Darling swiftly discover that they must participate or be fired. They sign their release forms, agreeing to be spanked.

Darling goes first, squealing and struggling the whole time as Chelsea makes it sting. Paris is next, and Chelsea is just as stern. But poor Paris is really blameless! She gave Darling correct figures, but Darling lost them and just guessed when she filed the forms on Chelsea's behalf. Still, Darling sees an opportunity to lay all the blame on Paris. Chelsea believes Darling's fibs and orders Darling to spank Paris hard, first thing the next morning.

Taken over Darling's knee, Paris pleads for mercy, but gets none as she suffers through hand and hairbrush.

When Chelsea arrives to conduct a particularly embarrassing (for Paris) "examination" of the spankee's bottom, she tells Paris she may now correct her "error".

Darling knowing her lie will be discovered, claims to be the only one able to fix the figures correctly. That's when Chelsea gets suspicious...

The next day, it's Paris' turn to play out "The Assistant's Revenge" on Darling's fanny! A leather paddle and a very thick wooden, heart-shaped paddle help Paris do her job quite well.

Preview:

Downloading 1078_Strict_Accounting.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1078_Strict_Accounting.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1078_Strict_Accounting.part3.rar | 62.3 Mb

File Name : 1078_Strict_Accounting.wmv
File Size : 372.32 MB
Duration : 00:45:00

vk008

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2012, 01:01:04 pm »
-----1079-----

The Amelia-Jane Rutherford Stories

Stars: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Amelia Jane Rutherford

In A Realtor Spanking, realtor Chelsea has shown Ms. Rutherford eighty-five different commercial spaces, all well suited for the office space for which her client is searching. However, Ms. Rutherford is never pleased. Having wasted way too much time on the project, Chelsea finally snaps and Amelia gets what she has coming!

Indecorous Behavior is a charming tale in which Amelia and Chelsea are interior decorators, hired to decorate an office space. Chelsea, the bohemian, feels the office is cold and needs some warm touches. Amelia, the minimalist, feels that offices ought to be cold. When Amelia insults Chelsea's tastes, calling her sick and unprofessional, Chelsea quickly moves to illustrate just how sick and unprofessional she can be!

Preview:

Downloading 1079_The_Amelia-Jane_Rutherford_Stories.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1079_The_Amelia-Jane_Rutherford_Stories.part2.rar | 43.7 Mb

File Name : 1079_The_Amelia-Jane_Rutherford_Stories.wmv
File Size : 198.7 MB
Duration : 00:22:59

vk008

« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2012, 02:12:15 pm »
-----1080-----

Traditional College Punishment

Elizabeth gets to relive one of her favorite painful experiences at her alma mater when her younger sister is sent to the Dean's office.

In exchange for keeping her in school she must suffer a hand spanking, a paddle, and the cane against her bare bottom. It soon turns bright red and she only hopes her sister is appreciative!

Preview:

Downloading 1080_Traditional_College_Punishment.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1080_Traditional_College_Punishment.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1080_Traditional_College_Punishment.part3.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1080_Traditional_College_Punishment.part4.rar | 77.6 Mb

File Name : 1080_Traditional_College_Punishment.wmv
File Size : 542.62 MB
Duration : 01:00:00

vk008

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2012, 08:40:54 pm »
-----1081-----

Tricky Treat

Stars: Clare Fonda, Chelsea Pfeiffer

Clare and Chelsea are about to make off for a Halloween Party. But, when Clare arrives at Chelsea's door having paraded herself through Chelsea's neighborhood in slutty little naughty nurse outfit, Chelsea takes the time to remind Clare of her manners!

Chelsea thoroughly spanked poor Clare, perhaps a tad to thoroughly. Clare feels the need for revenge, especially since Chelsea's costume isn't exactly modest, either! Clever Clare knows a hypocrite when she sees one!

Preview:

Downloading 1081_Tricky_Treat.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1081_Tricky_Treat.part2.rar | 92.6 Mb

File Name : 1081_Tricky_Treat.wmv
File Size : 247.56 MB
Duration : 00:29:58

vk008

« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2012, 04:11:04 pm »
-----1082-----

Spank Me Horny 7

Pleasure and pain coexist happily in the relationship between the two lovely stars of this movie. The blonde, the dominant partner, gleefully spanks and paddles her lover until her bottom is bright red. Her submissive partner winces with each blow and smiles as the pain is offset by her lover’s probing fingers in her pussy. between the painful strokes of the paddle are fingers fucking a pussy and a dominant partner sitting on her submissive’s face to enjoy her tongue working on her clit. For this couple, pain and pleasure go hand in hand.

Preview:

Downloading 1082_SPM_.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1082_SPM_.part2.rar | 140.8 Mb

File Name : 1082_Spank_Me_Horny_7.wmv
File Size : 295.76 MB
Duration : 00:31:55

vk008

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2012, 10:32:09 am »
-----1083-----

Lesbian Spankers

Stars: Heaven

These two lesbians will find any excuse to spank each other, and today is no exception. When Heaven comes home to find that her girlfriend has been wearing her clothes, it's spanking time for her lover. Red cheeks and over-the-knee spanking action for your fetish needs. These hot naughty Lesbian Spankers enjoy getting spanked.

Preview:

Downloading 1083_SPM_.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1083_SPM_.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1083_SPM_.part3.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1083_SPM_.part4.rar | 82.5 Mb

File Name : 1083_Lesbian_Spankers.wmv
File Size : 547.46 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:59:23

vk008

« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2012, 10:26:16 pm »
-----1084-----

Bubble Butt Spanking #2

Released: 2012

The dominant female in this situation spanks her lover, leaving angry red flesh on her tender ass. She uses her hand to spank her lover’s bare bottom, as well as a variety of spanking implements. But between blows, the pleasure is given in the form of finger fucking and fondling. This is a perfect example of how pain and pleasure can be mixed to create an erotic, intense connection between two lovers.

Preview:

Downloading 1084_SPM_.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1084_SPM_.part2.rar | 135.1 Mb

File Name : 1084_Bubble_Butt_Spanking_2.wmv
File Size : 290.05 MB
Duration : 00:31:14

vk008

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2012, 02:50:58 pm »
-----1085-----

American Discipline Series - Doctor's Orders

Stars: Gia Regency, Julie Simone, Sir Nik

Mrs. Johnson has sent Miss Jones to see her favorite therapist, Dr. Hopkins. He specializes in sexual fantasies, and we find that our beautiful young lady has recurring desires to be spanked! Dr. Hopkins is most eager to please. First, the hand on her bottom begins to turn it bright red. This is in turn followed by the hard pounding of solid wooden paddles. She is then asked to see Dr. Miller, a female therapist well versed in the use of the cane! Her soft skin turns ever more red, as the swift strokes of the cane find their target. Miss Jones' pleasure has seemed to heighten, so we know that this patient will return for a new session. And, in the meantime, we find that Mrs. Johnson has taken a quick therapy session herself with Dr. Hopkins. These doctors have all the fun.

Preview:

Downloading 1085_SPM_.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1085_SPM_.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1085_SPM_.part3.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1085_SPM_.part4.rar | 74.6 Mb

File Name : 1085_American_Discipline_Series_-_Doctors_Orders.wmv
File Size : 539.6 MB
Duration : 00:58:50

vk008

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2012, 12:12:55 pm »
-----1086-----

Hot Girls Of My Friends 20

Obsessed with ass. Two blondes are too submissive to this man’s love for their ass. He loves to spank their assess whether it’s with his hands or their shoes or his clothes. Sometimes they go over his knee or they just bend over so you get a great shot at their ass too. The one blonde does more and gives him a blowjob and he loves to watch her play with the dildo. They masturbate together and he cums all over her tits. What are friends for?

Preview:

Downloading 1086_SPM_.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1086_SPM_.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1086_SPM_.part3.rar | 51.4 Mb

File Name : 1086_Hot_Girls_Of_My_Friends_20.wmv
File Size : 361.42 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:38:53

vk008

« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2012, 01:01:36 pm »
-----1087-----

Russian Slaves 65 - Persecution Of The Russian Church & Beria & School Girl

Stars: Jerry Geroshvile, Nadezda Dozorova, Masha Kalinina, Dmitry Zagulin, Nicita Guhman, Tatyana Markova, Sabrina Zeleznova

The first part of this movie reveals the madness in communist Russia from 1930-1938 towards the Russian church. One young pretty nun is compelled into humiliation and unspeakable cruel punishment in the cabinet of secret police. She was made to undress stark naked in front of male officers and was viciously wiped in humiliating standing positions with her hands on her head until her posterior became a bloody mess.

The second part of the movie sheds light on one of the darkest pages of Russian History, when young innocent schoolgirls were kidnapped from the streets of Moscow and brought to chief of secret police Mr. Beria Lavrenti Pavlovich for sadistic games including whipping and torturing. In this movie a poor young creature made a big mistake! She dried her underwear on the statue of Lenin. When neighbors witnessed this they called the police and the poor girl was tied to a table and viciously whipped by one of the cruelest policemen in charge!

Preview:

Downloading 1087_SPM_.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1087_SPM_.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1087_SPM_.part3.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1087_SPM_.part4.rar | 11.8 Mb

File Name : 1087_Russian_Slaves_65_-_Persecution_Of_The_Russian_Church__Beria__School_Girl.wmv
File Size : 476.8 MB
Resolution : 640x428
Duration : 00:57:47

vk008

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2012, 10:38:07 am »
-----1088-----

English Punishment Series #36

In our latest English Punishment series we include "Your Turn For The Cane" about a headmaster that decides to teach Osborne, one of the schoolgirls some good old fashioned discipline. She is taken across his knee and desk for some hand spanking and caning. In "Party Girls Caning Competition" a large underground caning and spanking network exists. Three of the most popular girls agree to take part in a caning competition. The last one standing will be declared the champion. In "Suppressed with the Cane" Douglas has been told by his daughter Emily that it's time for him to enter a nursing home. Furious that his daughter would do this to him he decides to take her across his knee for some paddling and finally some caning. And lastly in "Caned for Pleasure" a single parent must discipline her college age daughter when she is found snooping at the door during a romantic interlude. This is after she and her boyfriend also try their hand at spanking and caning. It seems that Brian is quite an expert on caning.

Preview:

Downloading 1088_SPM_.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1088_SPM_.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1088_SPM_.part3.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1088_SPM_.part4.rar | 90.1 Mb

File Name : 1088_English_Punishment_Series_36.wmv
File Size : 555.1 MB
Duration : 01:02:00

vk008

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2012, 01:52:05 pm »
-----1089-----

Under The Boss

Stars: Sephora, Beau Jingles

Submissive Sephora is at it again in this three video series as the slutty secretary
 she has been a naughty employee and not done as her boss required so he administers Corporal Punishment by spanking her big luscious ass first with a paddle and then with his hand. Does that make her mind? NO!

This slutty secretary gets handcuffed, spanked again and then compelled to suck her Bosses big thick cock. He’s brutal with her, slapping her big all natural boobs and leaving her alone while denying her his cum. She gets one last chance to keep her job when her boss shows her what his company makes – BDSM equipment – and she has to be a good fucking cum slut. He fucks her hard leaving his cum oozing from her well used cunt. Also included is a BONUS video Secretary Sephora – Bound, tied and struggling.

Preview:

Downloading 1089_SPM_.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1089_SPM_.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1089_SPM_.part3.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1089_SPM_.part4.rar | 62.0 Mb

File Name : 1089_Under_The_Boss.wmv
File Size : 527.05 MB
Resolution : 856x472
Duration : 00:56:46

vk008

« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2012, 01:09:16 pm »
-----1090-----

English Spanking Classic #15 - Damn Good Thrashing

English Spanking Classic #15 - Damn Good Thrashing

Preview:

Downloading 1090_SPM_.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1090_SPM_.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1090_SPM_.part3.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1090_SPM_.part4.rar | 109.3 Mb

File Name : 1090_English_Spanking_Classic_15_-_Damn_Good_Thrashing.wmv
File Size : 574.31 MB
Duration : 01:03:00

vk008

« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2012, 03:52:57 pm »
-----1091-----

Russian Slaves #70 - Interrogation Of Prostitutes 2

Stars: Tatyana Koneva, Nikita Mihalkov, Jerry Geroshvilli, Zigida Ahmadulina

In the first part of this movie three prostitutes were arrested by special police squad and were brought into one of the worst interrogation prison units in Moscow
 famous for cruel methods which includes corporal punishments of unfortunate girls in order to withdraw from them useful information and to break and force those girls to work as informants… here, we see the conclusion of the harsh battery of caning that continued.

Preview:

Downloading 1091_SPM_.part1.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1091_SPM_.part2.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1091_SPM_.part3.rar | 155.0 Mb
Downloading 1091_SPM_.part4.rar | 79.6 Mb

File Name : 1091_Russian_Slaves_70_-_Interrogation_Of_Prostitutes_2.wmv
File Size : 544.59 MB
Resolution : 636x480
Duration : 00:59:52