Author Topic: Beyond Boundaries: Discovering the Allure of Rubber and Latex  (Read 49325 times)

Online lori555

Milked Into Face By Two Beautiful Domes
« Reply #3000 on: Today at 09:26:44 am »
Milked Into Face By Two Beautiful Domes

As a previous international photo model, I have always been a woman that liked to be in control of men. Endlessly fascinated by a variety of erotic expression, I love creating a scene that is unique unto itself and touches the limits of your experience. Having an Italian dad and a german mother, you will find I am a passionate Mistress that will discipline you, playful and dominant with the knowledge to use my feminine power. Very much driven by seeing you suffer, looking at me, dressed in an amazing fetish wardrobe. Fixated , literally and figuratively you will be unable to get away. You, as my toy, will be convinced to do things you never even thought you would be doing for anyone.

Genres: hoods, high heels, leather, latex, milking, pegging, bdsm, ballbusting, cbt, fisting, fingering, fetish wear, fetish, femdom, brunettes, bondage, bisex, female domination, face sitting, european, sissification, sex toy, strapon, play, spanking, latex catsuit

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:10:57
Size: 174.47 MB

DOWNLOAD

Online lori555

Mistress Lea_01 Mistress Susi's Rubberdoll Gets To Worshi...
« Reply #3001 on: Today at 11:07:55 am »
Mistress Lea_01 Mistress Susi's Rubberdoll Gets To Worship Boots

As a previous international photo model, I have always been a woman that liked to be in control of men. Endlessly fascinated by a variety of erotic expression, I love creating a scene that is unique unto itself and touches the limits of your experience. Having an Italian dad and a german mother, you will find I am a passionate Mistress that will discipline you, playful and dominant with the knowledge to use my feminine power. Very much driven by seeing you suffer, looking at me, dressed in an amazing fetish wardrobe. Fixated , literally and figuratively you will be unable to get away. You, as my toy, will be convinced to do things you never even thought you would be doing for anyone.

Genres: hoods, high heels, leather, latex, milking, pegging, bdsm, ballbusting, cbt, fisting, fingering, fetish wear, fetish, femdom, brunettes, bondage, bisex, female domination, face sitting, european, sissification, sex toy, strapon, play, spanking, latex catsuit

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:22
Size: 456.56 MB

DOWNLOAD

Online lori555

Mistress Lea_02 Mistress Susi Fucks Her Rubberdoll In Sus...
« Reply #3002 on: Today at 12:49:06 pm »
Mistress Lea_02 Mistress Susi Fucks Her Rubberdoll In Suspension

Duration: 00:12:05
Size: 468.84 MB

DOWNLOAD

Online lori555

My Treat
« Reply #3003 on: Today at 02:30:17 pm »
My Treat

Duration: 00:07:42
Size: 179.42 MB

DOWNLOAD

Online lori555

Nylon Cocksucking Bottom_Watermark
« Reply #3004 on: Today at 04:11:27 pm »
Nylon Cocksucking Bottom_Watermark

Duration: 00:11:18
Size: 419.74 MB

DOWNLOAD

Online lori555

Orgasm Control And After Orgasm Stimulation
« Reply #3005 on: Today at 05:52:38 pm »
Orgasm Control And After Orgasm Stimulation

Duration: 00:13:55
Size: 345.59 MB

DOWNLOAD

Online lori555

Orgasmus Kontrolle
« Reply #3006 on: Today at 07:33:52 pm »
Orgasmus Kontrolle

Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:27:57
Size: 101.64 MB

DOWNLOAD

Online lori555

Pink Rubber Gimp
« Reply #3007 on: Today at 09:15:00 pm »
Pink Rubber Gimp

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:07:53
Size: 829.55 MB

DOWNLOAD