BDSM and Extreme Sex > Piss/Squirting

Extreme Squirting. Cuming Girls in Rain of Emotions

<< < (549/565) > >>

Kavinator:

Official Title: The Nuru Guru
Cast: Prince Yashua, Jessica Ryan
Tags: Squirting, Hardcore, Fetish

Official Synopsis: Prince Yashua isn't sure what to expect from this new massage place. He's heard rave reviews from his friends, but never expected how hot his masseuse is. Prince lays down on the table and begins getting the full body massage - starting with Jessica rubbing her amazing tits all over his body. After Jessica sees what Prince is packing, she can't help but flip him over and take his engorged member in her mouth. Jessica shows why she's known as the nuru guru, while letting drench her in oil and pound her tight pussy.

Tech. Info
Size: 1500.98 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:37:28

Download - The Nuru Guru

Kavinator:

Official Title: My Slutty Stepmom's Wedding
Cast: Justin Hunt, Raven Hart

Official Synopsis: When Raven cant quite zip up her tight fitting wedding dress, she enlists the help of Justin, her soon-to-be stepson. After she catches him sneaking a peek at her huge tits and juicy ass, Raven decides she needs one last fuck as a free woman.

Tech. Info
Size: 1701.54 MB
Duration: 00:37:52

Download - My Slutty Stepmom's Wedding

Kavinator:

Official Title: DP'd On Her Honeymoon
Cast: Kagney Linn Karter, Carlo Carerra, Bill Bailey

Official Synopsis: Newlyweds Bill and Kagney are honeymooning at an all-inclusive resort where they spend their days tanning, swimming and fucking. After a quick swim Kagney is ready to fuck again, but her husband is worn out and needs to take a nap. This horny bride needs cock now, and she knows how to get it by seducing the nearby lifeguard with her big, wet butt. Kagney is so shameless she takes Karlo's cock in all her holes right next to her snoozing husband! But Bill is well aware he married an insatiable slut, so when he wakes up he rewards her by shoving his cock in her ass. Looks like this marriage is off to a great start!

Tech. Info
Size: 2740.64 MB
Duration: 01:00:31

Download - DP'd On Her Honeymoon

Kavinator:

Official Title: My Pool, My Rules
Cast: Ella Hughes, Jasmine Webb, Jordi El Nino Polla

Official Synopsis: Ella wants to spend the day swimming and fucking her boyfriend Jordi, but her plans are ruined when she finds her dad's girlfriend Jasmine lounging by the pool. Jasmine orders Ella to clean the pool and fetch her a drink so she can take a crack at Jordi. Jasmine loves younger men, especially ones with big cocks. She asks Jordi to rub tanning oil all over her body. Jordi is confused - especially seeing as how this pool is indoors - but doesn't want to displease such a sexy ebony milf. When Ella catches Jordi licking Jasmine's pussy she's PISSED, but quickly realizes Jasmine is the boss here - her pool, her rules!

Tech. Info
Size: 1765.98 MB
Duration: 00:41:29

Download - My Pool, My Rules

Kavinator:

Official Title: If at First You Don't Succeed
Cast: Danica Dillon, Charles Dera

Official Synopsis: Today is just another sexually unsatisfying day in the life of Danica. After sending her useless husband off to work, she tries to get herself off using the pressure from the faucet in the tub. Shes having a great time and almost about to orgasm when the water shuts off. Furious and frustrated, she calls a plumber who comes over right away to fix her pipes. Grateful for his service, and allured by his sexy physique, Danica seduces her plumber in shining armor for the kind of hot, wet fuck her husband could never manage. After all, that is how the saying goes if at first you dont succeed, try, try again with the plumber.

Tech. Info
Size: 1448 MB
Duration: 00:37:55

Download - If at First You Don't Succeed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version