Author Topic: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]  (Read 32711 times)

Online Fanzen

Re: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]
« Reply #960 on: August 03, 2024, 10:57:26 pm »
PTF - Suck The Life Out 2     

833 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:37:41

Psycho Thrillers Films, Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, RolePlay Snuff, Psycho-Thrillers

Two students make out, but when the guy goes too far the girl hits him with a sports trophy, then has her way with him when he is helpless. Girl killing guy. A girl in a school uniform and a guy in a letter jacket make out in a bedroom At first it is fun and sexy, as they fondle one another and kiss But then the guy starts to go too far Despite her protests, he begins to force her for sex She struggles, but he does not stop She grabs a sports trophy off a bureau and hits him in the head with it She clobbers him over and over, until he is the one who is helpless Finding that she enjoys her position of power, she strips off her uniform He is paralyzed on the bed but aware of what is happening She takes off his shoes, then begins to strip him She flops his limp body around, teasing him She removes his pants and fondles his feet and legs

Finally she strips off his underwear to free his big cock As he continues to lay there, she uses his feet to rub against her breasts Coming up onto the bed, she starts to suck his cock She gives him intense fellatio She starts to mount him reverse cowgirl This is just a tease… She dismounts and continues with a hand job and blow job She stimulates him until he cums Ready now to fuck, she mounts him again While he watches, still unable to move, she gives herself a hard ride on his cock At the height of her passion she puts her hands around his throat She chokes him while continuing to ride his cock He gasps and chokes but is at her mercy Merciless, she chokes him to death After he is dead, she plays some more with his feet and cock She makes a call, pretending he has died tragically in the bedroom She tosses a blanket over him, kisses him goodbye She takes her leave, with his dead body sprawled on the bed.

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
More_Extreme_File_1466.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #961 on: August 03, 2024, 11:00:54 pm »
Chris’ Corner – A Traitors Story Part 1       

647 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:20:41

Chris Corner, Snuff Fetish, Rape, Strangle, Bagging, Shooting, Abused

This movie has taken a while to make, four days of shooting at different locations for: lighting, sound, and effect purposes, took the most preparedness of any acting I have witnessed in this genre, and for any amateur period. It took a great deal of self control for the cast and crew, but especially for Belle Fatale! Irma did such a phenomenal job on the makeup, and blood f/x!! The scenes have some voice overs to explain her perspectives(so I will be brief), and to let you know what happened in the shadows, if you can’t already tell from the imagery and soundtrack. A prisoner of war is captured by secret police; driven to a facility in the desert, taken to different places of torture, beaten, interrogated, tortured, raped multiple times, beaten with a club, a large flashlight, kicked, punched, whipped, flogged, then repeatedly raped and tortured. She is taken to her freezing cold, rock wall interrogation cell. The next day she is dragged to the room, tied to a chair, affixed to wires, close to her pussy, and electrocuted, to the point of pissing herself, passing out unconscious, getting buckets of water thrown on her, electrocuted again, punched bloody. He rips her clothing off as he rapes her again as she is unconscious raped twice, and even cummed on, then thrown back into a cold rock cell overnight to await day 3 of interrogation

More_Extreme_File_1467.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #962 on: August 08, 2024, 10:45:33 pm »
Med Tech Training: 0101         

189 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:20:38

Death Fetish, The Medical Files, Sexual Content, Morgue, Stripping, Rigor mortis, Black Light, Nudity, Finger Prints, Fingernail Scrapings, Hair Samples, Thermometer, Headblock, Swabbing Mouth & Pussy, Body Views, Foot Views

More_Extreme_File_1468.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #963 on: August 08, 2024, 10:51:51 pm »
PKF - Mary Jane's Assiddent     

102 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:22:03

Peachy Keen Films, Morgue, Body Fondling, Clothes Cutting, Body Flopping, Morgue Examination, Mouth Probing, Breast Exam, Foot Views, Body Views, Limb Play, Limp Fetish, Medical Fetish, CSI, Body Inspection, Medical Clinic, Nudity, FX Make-Up.

Poor Mary Jane has had an accident, and a fatal one, at that. I’ll bet she never imagined, when the day began, that she would wind up on a stainless steel examination table in the county morgue. Now she’ll have the clothes cut from her body and have her naked corpse photographed for the coroner’s record. That and a whole host of other indignities await her, as she is treated like a slab of meat by the sexy Dr. Journey. But Mary Jane won’t care; she’s in a better place.

More_Extreme_File_1469.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #964 on: August 08, 2024, 10:54:39 pm »
Med Tech Training: 0046       

120 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:24:53

Death Fetish, The Medical Files, Sexual Content, Morgue, Stripping, Rigor mortis, Black Light, Nudity, Finger Prints, Fingernail Scrapings, Hair Samples, Thermometer, Headblock, Swabbing Mouth & Pussy, Body Views, Foot Views

More_Extreme_File_1470.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #965 on: August 09, 2024, 09:48:12 am »
ROBOMEATS - Dr. Bottoms Office       

325 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:23:03

Explicit Sexual Content, Freeze, Blowjobs, Fucking, Drool, Posing, Prison, Costumes, Role Play, Doll, Necro, Statue, Body Views, Time Stop, MILF, Small Tits, Male Domination, Passed Out, Helpless, Humiliation, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy

More_Extreme_File_1471.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #966 on: August 09, 2024, 09:50:55 am »
PKF - Pizza Guys From Hell       

565 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:38:15

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

A young girl was left home alone. She orders pizza from the wrong pizza joint. The pizza guys beat & rape the young girl. Fingering her, forcing her to suck cock. She fights hard & gets beat down for it. After the Pizza guy blows his load on her face, the other on strangles her to death.

More_Extreme_File_1472.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #967 on: August 12, 2024, 09:53:30 am »
New Chris’ Corner - Strangle My Wife - The Dream     

238 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:18:36

Snuff Fetish, Rape, Strangle, Bagging, Shooting, Abused

More_Extreme_File_1473.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #968 on: August 12, 2024, 09:55:55 am »
Chris’ Corner – Brandys Morgue       

383 Mb | MP4 | 1272x960 | 00:14:46

Snuff Fetish, Rape, Strangle, Bagging, Shooting, Abused

More_Extreme_File_1474.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #969 on: August 12, 2024, 10:02:30 pm »
PKF - Nightmare Stalker       

319 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:19:45

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

More_Extreme_File_1475.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #970 on: August 12, 2024, 10:07:27 pm »
InShadow - Useless Girl       

509 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:16:55

Different Studios, Rape, Abduction, Execution, Asphyxiation, Death Fetish, Drowning, Fighting, Hanging, Maniac, Neck Break, RolePlay Snuff, Stabbing, Strangle

More_Extreme_File_1476.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #971 on: August 13, 2024, 10:18:12 pm »
PKF - Deadly Fugitive       

972 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:41:34

More_Extreme_File_1477.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #972 on: August 13, 2024, 10:20:40 pm »
PKF - Throat Slice Kate       

439 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:21:47

Peachy Keen Films, Explicit Sexual Content, Blindfold, Handcuffs, Stripping, Nudity, Tied Up, Gagged, Ball Gag, Slapping, Punching, Choking, Hair Pulling, Forced Blow Job, Cum Shot, Cum in Mouth, Begging, Pleading, Peril, Knife, Belly Stabbing, Throat Slice, Cum, Blood, Death, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views

More_Extreme_File_1478.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #973 on: August 14, 2024, 10:35:53 pm »
Psycho-Thrillers – Perverted Confessions

146 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:22:05

Explicit Sexual Content, PT, Nudity, Death, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views, Strangle

A young hot slim white girl comes home full sweaty after her workout wearing a tight jogging pants and sleeveless sports t shirt along with a towel on her shoulders. He then smells the sweat in the towel with pleasure in front of her. Seeing this she asks, “Are you ok?”. He puts the towel on her shoulders again and holds her hand and then confesses his strangling fetish to her, that he always wish to strangle hot girls like her for fun or play just to experience its pleasure but never could say it or try it on anyone. She felt pity for him and then thinks for a second and then replies that she could offer her neck for him to strangle (just for a play).

More_Extreme_File_1479.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #974 on: August 14, 2024, 10:38:36 pm »
PKF - Hanging Accident 3     

732 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:33:43

More_Extreme_File_1480.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #975 on: August 15, 2024, 10:57:44 pm »
PKF - Beautiful Rachel         

134 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:23:51

Peachy Keen Films, Different Studios, Rape, Abduction, Bloody Game, ChloroFormed, Execution, Amazons, Asphyxiation, Assassination, Bagging, Death Fetish, Drowning, Fighting, Hanging, Maniac, Neck Break, Poison, RolePlay Snuff, Shooting, Stabbing, Strangle

More_Extreme_File_1481.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #976 on: August 19, 2024, 09:31:21 pm »
PKF - Assassin Academy 2         

256 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:13:25

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Explicit Sexual Content, Multi-Shots, Pussy Shot, Unconscious Fucking, Fondling, Forced Sex, Stocking Feet Views, Body Views

Lily is a new cadet at a prestigious assassin school. Her instructor explains to her the rules and issues her a gun before she turns in for the night. Lily, always the rebel, masturbates briefly while looking at a pic of a guy she planned to sneak off campus and meet later that night. Unfortunately for her, the meeting was trap to root out bad students. Her instructor orchestrated the fake rendezvous, and in a panic, she pulls a gun on him. He quickly disarms her, then, as she begs for her life, he shoots her in the chest and belly. She falls against the door and slides to the floor. She is in shock and pain. He continues to torment her by rubbing the silencer barrel against her pantyhose covered pussy. Then he shoots her again–in the pussy. She passes out. Later, he had her on a table. He lifts her skirt, rips her pantyhose and fucks the unconscious cadet. In a while, she wakes up and he shoots her in her right breast. She is still alive but weak. He pulls her up, shoots her in the belly, then flips her around and doggie fucks her against the table while holding her by the neck. She is barely alive as he pounds her tight young pussy with his cock. In the end, he tells her how she is an example to others not to fuck up. Then he shoots her in the back through the center of her chest. Blood oozes out of her mouth, and she is dead. he positions her on the table, sticks her silenced gun barrel in her pussy, and poses her biting the brim of her cadet hat.

More_Extreme_File_1482.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #977 on: August 19, 2024, 09:37:07 pm »
PKF - Rich Wives Killed       

966 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:35:01

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Multi-Shooting, Head Shot X1, Chest Shots, Breast Shot, Necro BJ X3, Necro Sex X2, Stocking/Hosiery, Foot Job, Cum Shot, Body Views, Foot Views

It is sometime in the past and two socialites are sitting in there comfy, posh condo talking about thier wealthy husbands and spoiled offspring. A man comes in…..a killer. There husbands have done some bad dealing with the mob, and now, the wives must pay the price. The man forces the girls to strip. When Lily is reluctant, he shoots her three times in the chest. She falls back dead. Norah quickly complies, removing her clothing as modest as she can. When she is finished, he shoots her anyway. 3 shots across her chest and breast. She falls dead. He carries her to the bed. Then he spends time with Lily, stripping her before carrying her to the bed as well. He starts to play with his prizes. A job well done. He plays with Lily’s stocking clad feet and fucks her mouth. He also fucks Norah’s mouth, then fucks her.

As he is enjoying both girls, Norah’s bratty daughter comes home. When she sees him, she attacks. But he quickly tosses her to the ground and shoots her in the head, killing the girl. He lays her beside her mom, then fucks both their mouths. He then fucks the daughter for a bit before turning his attention back to the women. He plays with Lily again, and finally fucks Norah until he comes on her ass and Lily’s stocking-clad feet. He leaves the two women and girl posed dead on the bed. All in a good days work.

More_Extreme_File_1484.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #978 on: August 20, 2024, 06:45:29 am »
PKF - A Poetic Deal             

187 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:31:11

Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, BlowJob, Fucking, Cum Shot, Gun Violence/Threats, Lift up strangle, Long Garrote Strangling, Necro Fucking, Body Flopping/carrying, Body Views, Foot Views

More_Extreme_File_1486.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #979 on: August 21, 2024, 09:32:49 pm »
Psycho-Thrillers – Vampire Nation – The Afterlife       

195 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:16:33

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

The series continues with Tia playing a homebody who wakes up late at night to get a glass of water when she encounter a vampire standing at her home entrance. Startled, she tries to run back into her room to shut the door and call police but this vampire has telekinetic powers and cuts her off in the hallway and bites into her neck, rendering her weak and semi conscious. The vampire toys with her on her bed, rolling her about, exposing her sexual good and biting deep to suck out her sweet erotic juices. Her victim is forced to submit, her body betraying her, willing itself into the mouth of her attacker to give life to the beastly being. Robbed of her erotic juices, she is resurrected to hunt for more victims, including her own but she will always be a slave to her master in the afterlife

More_Extreme_File_1487.mp4