Author Topic: Big Beauty Women for You! Awesome Collection!  (Read 37416 times)

Online Kavinator

Wifely Duties Include Anal - 574
« Reply #1140 on: July 17, 2022, 08:09:05 pm »

Official Title: Wifely Duties Include Anal
Cast: Lila Lovely, Tony Rubino
Tags: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX

Official Synopsis: Lila Lovely is a great wifey with great, big tits. Her tits and ass-obsessed husband likes Lila to wear a filmy nightie or some other hot outfit when she cleans the house. Lila is on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor as we check into the Lovely household. It's a very nice sight.  Her husband's friend Tony thinks so too. He must be a very close friend of Lila's man to just walk into his house and sneak into the living room while his wife's in a doggie on the floor. Naturally, he gets as stiff as concrete.  Tony plays the easy card with Lila, eye-banging her, checking out her big, fat jugs and big, fat ass and getting an eye-bang back. Lila looks very pleased to see him. She likes to plea...

Tech. Info
Size: 1240.2 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:21:17

Online Kavinator

Wet & Lovely - 66
« Reply #1141 on: July 17, 2022, 11:09:03 pm »

Official Title: Wet & Lovely
Cast: Lila Lovely
Tags: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Watching girls take showers is one of man's favorite pastimes. But it must be done properly. We don't recommend peeping in a girl's bathroom window late at night waiting for her to shower, unless you have a reliable bail bondsman.   Lila Lovely is certainly amenable to inviting the  photographer into the shower so he can record her in all of her dripping wet glory. He's experienced and won't slip. That would delay the shoot.  We asked Lila if she's watched her  videos. Most girls do.  My scenes looked super hot but I don't care to watch from beginning to end because I tend to be too critical of myself. I let everyone else tell me how hot my videos get them!  I've watched them alone and with a...

Tech. Info
Size: 876.6 MB
Duration: 00:15:01

Online Kavinator

Wet Angel - 477
« Reply #1142 on: July 18, 2022, 02:08:35 am »

Official Title: Wet Angel
Cast: Angel Sin
Tags: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Angel Sin's favorite way of masturbating is by rubbing her clit very quickly with her hands and that's what she does in the tub. Angel likes to talk hot and dirty with a teasing glint in her eyes. She talks about guys' hard cocks rubbing her nipples and breasts, and shooting their loads all over her body.   Angel slaps her tits together and, with direct eye-contact, she talks about guys fucking her tits while she slaps them together. Angel prefers fucking on top so she can smother guys' faces with her giant knockers. There's a whole lotta woman to fuck when you're pounding Angel. Stock up on the zinc and lecithin pills 'cause you'd need 'em. She truly is an angel of sin and salvation!

Tech. Info
Size: 892.05 MB
Duration: 00:15:21

Online Kavinator

Wet Tee Time - 417
« Reply #1143 on: July 18, 2022, 05:08:34 am »

Official Title: Wet Tee Time
Cast: Kelli Maxx
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: It's time for a nice soapy bath for Kelli Maxx. Her wet T-shirt sticks to her beautiful body like a second skin. That stream of water pouring out of the faucet is too tempting so she spends quite a bit of time with her pussy and her big boobs right under the stream.  Kelli has some other erotic masturbation techniques. I love waking up and masturbating in bed with my wet fingers and a nice cold glass dildo. Kelli chills her toy in her refrigerator. Glass toys should be made of medical-grade Borosilicate glass.

Tech. Info
Size: 724.95 MB
Duration: 00:15:43

Online Kavinator

Wham Bam Ram Slam - 386
« Reply #1144 on: July 18, 2022, 08:08:33 am »

Official Title: Wham Bam Ram Slam
Cast: Jordynn LuXXX, Carlos Rios
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Jordynn LuXXX picks up Carlos Rios and takes him back to her place. Her man won't be home for a while so she has time to kill and she wants to kill it with a rough and tough stud. Carlos has done the nasty with short and stacked Jordynn before in her first P.O.V. and she respects a man who fucks the shit out of her.  Carlos gives busty little Jordynn a complete working over sucking her pierced nipples, sticking his fingers in her mouth, bending her over a comfy chair and inspecting her ass and pussy...the works. He then drops trou and makes Jordynn kneel and worship his cock with her talented tongue and lips. Taking her head in both hands, he fucks her pretty face, tapping her outstretched pi...

Tech. Info
Size: 1127.16 MB
Duration: 00:19:26

Online Kavinator

What A Good Wife She Would Be - 372
« Reply #1145 on: July 18, 2022, 11:08:34 am »

Official Title: What A Good Wife She Would Be
Cast: Brandie Moore
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: As much as  has no love for the expression One Hit Wonders, for obvious reasons, it describes Brandie Moore, an XL Girl who posed once and promptly vanished off our radar screen. That's a shame because we thought Brandie had a great body, a very pretty face and the potential to be a regular here, especially since she was a local Florida girl. We don't know the reason she vanished. Sometimes it's a domestic issue.  Brandie had never posed for anyone, never danced in a strip club, never gone to a nude beach. This was her first and only time posing nude.  This video begins with Brandie talking to an editor about herself and her naturally huge 36G-cups. Brandie can suck her own nipples--not as ea...

Tech. Info
Size: 1192.42 MB
Duration: 00:21:07

Online Kavinator

What Lola Paradise Wants, Lola Paradise Gets - 496
« Reply #1146 on: July 18, 2022, 02:08:34 pm »

Official Title: What Lola Paradise Wants, Lola Paradise Gets
Cast: Lola Paradise
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Handjob, High Heels, POV, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Lola Paradise is happy that we worship voluptuous girls with natural, big tits. She didn't think there were magazines and sites that did. She was intrigued by the positions she saw the girls do in the magazine and her curiosity led to her meet-up with . She feels like she is now part of a community of sexy, big-breasted women, a special group.  After her first horny Tits  Tugs breast-sex shoot, Lola gets even hotter in this hardcore POV scene.   Axel is watching TV in the living room. Wearing shorts and a low-cut top, Lola wants his attention paid to her succulent, beautiful body. She feather-dusts in front of him note the photo on the coffee table but that doesn't work. Still dusting, Lola p...

Tech. Info
Size: 1443.47 MB
Duration: 00:26:40

Online Kavinator

When The Husband's Away, Leona Loba Will Play - 112
« Reply #1147 on: July 18, 2022, 05:08:35 pm »

Official Title: When The Husband's Away, Leona Loba Will Play
Cast: Leona Loba, Nicky Rebel
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Peering out the window, Leona Loba watches her man leave for work. As soon as he's gone, she phones her secret boyfriend to hurry over. When he walks into her bedroom, Leona is in bed, playing with her big boobs and pussy. It's okay with him that she started without him because now he's going to take over and give her the hard cock she called for.  Leona loves it hard and rough. If you watched her interview, you heard her talk about her recreational sex life. She loves gang bangs. She's done it with 20 men--her record. Her hobbies are going to sex clubs with her husband to get gang banged and visiting glory hole booths.  But during her quiet times, Leona's a masturbation fan. She has lots of ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1311.48 MB
Duration: 00:24:59

Online Kavinator

Who's That Girl? - 255
« Reply #1148 on: July 18, 2022, 08:08:37 pm »

Official Title: Who's That Girl?
Cast: Lucy Lenore
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: This buxom brunette's body is perfect for contorting into all of the raunchiest positions you can think up. But when you have a body like hers, the classic positions can be just as satisfying. Crawling into view on all fours as her latest scene opens, Ohio native Lucy Lenore looks ready to take a doggy-style pounding.  Don't you like my big ass in these jeans Lucy says, smacking her bottom.  We sure do, but we know we'll like her ass even more out of them.  Don't you want to just take a bite Lucy adds.  In urban lexicon, big butts are referred to as apple bottoms, and Lucy has one big enough to feed a small village. Of course, her backside isn't the only place in which Lucy is blessed. The bi...

Tech. Info
Size: 841.81 MB
Duration: 00:15:39

Online Kavinator

Wifey Material - 210
« Reply #1149 on: July 18, 2022, 11:08:35 pm »

Official Title: Wifey Material
Cast: Amiee Roberts
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Amiee Roberts is waiting to greet you when you log in after a day of work. And as we always say, after a day of work, it's good to jerk. Especially to a big-boobed plumper.   Amiee's waiting on the couch, decked out in a skimpy pink negligee. She then licks her nipples, staring at you and smiling. She turns around to show you her meaty ass, then leans forward to dangle her hefty hangers. She bounces and her big tits slap against her chest on the downstroke.  Amiee sucks on two fingers and sticks them in her pussy. It's finger-poppin' time. Her pussy is soaked as she masturbates on her back. Turning around, Amiee spreads her big, phat ass cheeks with both hands to give you a good look at her a...

Tech. Info
Size: 825.64 MB
Duration: 00:16:11

Online Kavinator

Wilder, Nikky, Wilder! - 62
« Reply #1150 on: July 19, 2022, 02:08:43 am »

Official Title: Wilder, Nikky, Wilder!
Cast: Nikky Wilder, Tarzan
Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: The nimble fingers of tailor Nikky Wilder are at work sewing a garment while our eyes are fixated on her enormous tits. She sings to herself as her bra-supported, uplifted boobs rise and fall with each inhalation and exhalation. Our tailor is an elderly lady from the old country. Welcome to the tailors of the new country. They have big hooters, pretty faces and wide-load asses. Girls you want to donate every drop of your cum to.  Mr. Tarzan enters Nikky's shop in need of alterations. He's just hit the tits and ass lottery. Nikky feels his arms, then takes him to her measuring area. Notice how she sticks his arm between her boobs while she tape-measures his bicep.  Kneeling on the floor, Nikky...

Tech. Info
Size: 1057.17 MB
Duration: 00:19:28

Online Kavinator

Wonder Kitty - 16
« Reply #1151 on: July 19, 2022, 05:08:37 am »

Official Title: Wonder Kitty
Cast: Kitty McPherson
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Cosplay, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo

Official Synopsis: Hello, Kitty! Ready for Comic Con or to motorboat some evil mastermind, Kitty McPherson reveals her superpowers in full super costume. Of course, if you've been enjoying Kitty at , you've already seen her orgasmic skills and talents, the power to create rigid erections and to get guys to give up their man-sauce faster than a speeding bullet.  What hush-hush juicy details will Kitty reveal about herself without giving up her secret identity  Believe it or not, I don't like being eaten out, says Kitty. I like being fingered. I like giving oral more than receiving. I fucked a guy with a strap-on. I identify as queer. I'm attracted to people of all genders. I've had sex with girls. I don't think ...

Tech. Info
Size: 770.58 MB
Duration: 00:15:58

Online Kavinator

Work It Out With Ivanna Lace - 293
« Reply #1152 on: July 19, 2022, 08:08:38 am »

Official Title: Work It Out With Ivanna Lace
Cast: Ivanna Lace
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, Workout

Official Synopsis: There's a whole lotta shakin' going on with the fantastic Ivanna Lace.  Ivanna shows us her daily fitness routine, complete with lots of boob shaking, bouncing, clapping and swinging. We could watch the shapely, sexy, curvy brunette do this all day.   Dedicated breast-men will find plenty to savor as lovely Ivanna works out and peels off her fitness outfit. We don't know where the girls buy their furniture but their sofas always seem to come with toys. Ivanna makes good use of that after her workout.  We caught up with Ivanna, and that's always a pleasure.   Ivanna, we love your photos and videos. How are you How is your daily life now   Ivanna Last year was not easy for me, as it was for man...

Tech. Info
Size: 722.6 MB
Duration: 00:26:36

Online Kavinator

Workin' At The Car Wash - 569
« Reply #1153 on: July 19, 2022, 11:08:38 am »

Official Title: Workin' At The Car Wash
Cast: Lavina Dream
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Car, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: It's a beautiful sunny day. So take a sexy, voluptuously stacked girl with huge boobs like Lavina Dream here. Add a hose. Add a car. Add some water. Find a private outdoor spot. Mash them all together and what do you get  Tits 'n' ass car wash time.  The best course of action is to pull up a lawn chair and let Lavina get to work. No one will mind if she spends more time sponging her curvaceous, beautiful body than the auto.  Please note how Lavina bends over the hood, pressing her big breasts and sticking her round ass out. No car wash like this is in business anywhere. If there were,  would want to know about it.  After Lavina hoses down the auto's chassis and then her own chassis, she gets ...

Tech. Info
Size: 755.75 MB
Duration: 00:16:34

Online Kavinator

Workout With Mae Montgomery - 390
« Reply #1154 on: July 19, 2022, 02:08:40 pm »

Official Title: Workout With Mae Montgomery
Cast: Mae Montgomery
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, Workout

Official Synopsis: Today is workout day for Mae Montgomery, and when she's finished, Mae rewards herself with the orgasm her big toy gives her.   Do you workout  Mae I try to but it's difficult with my breasts being so big. But if I felt comfortable I would workout more. I love to swim, though, so I'm always in the pool doing laps.   Were you the bustiest girl in school  Mae In middle school I wasn't the bustiest because there was one girl bigger than me but I've always had large breasts, a tiny waistline and a thick butt. It runs in the family.   Do you play any sports   Mae I love sports! I used to play a little softball. I was right field and catcher but bending over for so long with such huge breasts made m...

Tech. Info
Size: 505.91 MB
Duration: 00:12:57

Online Kavinator

World Cups Winner - 166
« Reply #1155 on: July 19, 2022, 05:08:42 pm »

Official Title: World Cups Winner
Cast: Maserati, Bambino
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Ebony, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Maserati doesn't have the easiest time finding bras that fit her. Every time she visits TSG, it looks like her already huge tits have gained more boobage. The progression is amazing when one compares her photo shoots from the beginning.  There's a selection of bras on the couch for Maserati to try on. Each one looks as big as the nose cone of a nuclear missile. Bam courteously helps Maserati try them on. Every girl needs a hook-up man when it comes to bras even if she prefers front-loaders.   At first, the red bra Maserati tries on looks like it's going to be way too large. Our mistake! She fills it very well and tests it out. It's a winner. There's a little bit of room which is a good thing ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1568.68 MB
Duration: 00:26:53

Online Kavinator

XL Anal Strip Club - 376
« Reply #1156 on: July 19, 2022, 08:08:41 pm »

Official Title: XL Anal Strip Club
Cast: Jazlyn Summers, James Kickstand
Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Stripper, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: This customer at the XL Anal Strip Club doesn't need to go anywhere else. Everything he needs, he's going to get right here. Blonde Carolina honey Jazlyn Summers is the main attraction at this stripping emporium. Here, a man can get the ultimate in huge-chested entertainment. The bouncers look the other way.  Jazlyn approaches him and offers him a lap dance. The best lap dance he'll ever get in his life. She lowers her top so he can suck on the big whoppers of this thickalicious goddess. Now he's hooked and hooked bad.  Jazlyn's only starting to weave her magic on his tool. She sits on his lap, grinds her meaty buttcheeks into his crotch and scissors her strong thighs. His fingers dance on he...

Tech. Info
Size: 971.85 MB
Duration: 00:16:45

Online Kavinator

XL Girl Amber Stevens: Ass Up Dick In - 159
« Reply #1157 on: July 19, 2022, 11:08:41 pm »

Official Title: XL Girl Amber Stevens: Ass Up Dick In
Cast: Amber Stevens, Oliver Flynn
Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Oliver Flynn is waiting in the bedroom, anxious to give his special date Amber Stevens a hard fucking. She walks in, her fleshy body encased in a hot pink fishnet dress. Putting her hands on the wall like she's about to be frisked, Amber twerks her big ass for his entertainment pleasure. The girl's a big tease but she delivers.  Oliver leans forward and buries his face between Amber's butt cheeks and squeezing them. He lies back so Amber can get on top of him and cover his face with her tits and then her ass. She gets his pants off fast so she can put his cock and balls in her mouth.  Her back to him, Amber's pussy is filled with dick. She grinds up and down, breathing heavily and taking ever...

Tech. Info
Size: 1401.31 MB
Duration: 00:24:08

Online Kavinator

XL Girl Sylvia Bateman: Sexy, Young & Thick - 668
« Reply #1158 on: July 20, 2022, 02:08:49 am »

Official Title: XL Girl Sylvia Bateman: Sexy, Young & Thick
Cast: Sylvia Bateman
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Solo, Teen

Official Synopsis: Our DVD department was so impressed by Sylvia's overall look that they made her the covergirl for the  DVD Large Lovin' 6.   was the first studio to hire me for modeling, Sylvia Bateman said. I love taking naked pictures of myself and I thought why don't I do this as work  And so Sylvia has combined her hobby and passion for showing off her thick and sexy teen looks and 38G tits with earning money. She also met and was fucked by some of the biggest studs in porn.   Porn guys are much better equipped compared to a lot of guys. I'm by no means a size queen, but I can't say no to a big dick! I even got to do a threesome with two guys. In my personal life, I've had a threesome once with two guys ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1031.87 MB
Duration: 00:17:45

Online Kavinator

XLGirl Ally Rayz In Heat - 292
« Reply #1159 on: July 20, 2022, 05:08:41 am »

Official Title: XLGirl Ally Rayz In Heat
Cast: Ally Rayz, Nicky Rebel
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: The big show at  begins with Ally Rayz straddling Nicky Rebel on his back in bed. Ally introduces herself to us and then to Nicky as she jerks and sucks on his boner.  Ally kneels on the bed as Nicky stands so his dick is in line with her huge boobs. She licks and strokes his dick some more. Ally's heavy hangers invite Nicky to lick them.  Ally turns around to show him her big ass. He squeezes her thick cheeks and finger-fucks her, first in doggie and then on her back. Ally wants the cock inside her. Nicky gets on his back so she can get on top and lower her pussy onto his pole. His dick thrusts up and her ass thrusts down, making Ally loudly moan. She'll be making those sex sounds as they as...

Tech. Info
Size: 1256.08 MB
Duration: 00:25:06