BDSM and Extreme Sex > BDSM Board

Bondage & Torture Videos

<< < (911/914) > >>

Katrin19888:

About video: Lexi had called me to her home, begging me for help wih a special project.  It seems her boyfriend was very lax about her safety and she wanted to convince him to install a home security system to keep herself and their possessions safe. In her mind, the best way to convince him would be to stage a phony robbery and let him come home to discover her bound and gagged, the apparent victim of a break in! I was only to happy to oblige! Now, helplessly bound and gagged, a tight cleave gag distorting her features, she was beginning to realize that maybe her ideas wasn't so smart after all, especially as she watched me systematically loot the place! She hd not expected to be so helpless, nor did she expect to be left so completely vulnerable! Too late for second thoughts now!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:11:45
File Size : 473Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/f51a7861d3f1e/Lexi_Holland_-_Rob_Me_And_Make_It_Look_Real_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: Lexi's been convicted for fraud and convicted. Now all that is left for her is a long stay in prison. She's been confined to a safe to await transport, and she certainly isn't looking forward to a life behind bars Soon, a police officer arrives at the door and enters. Lexi says she's ready and asks to put on shoes and if she can be cuffed in front. Unknown to her, the cop doing her transport has other ideas. He tells her to keep her shoes off and to face the wall, spread her arms against the wall and legs spread. He pats her down roughly and then cuffs her hands behind her back. Lexi complains it's a bit tight, to which the cop tightens the cuffs even more. He then locks shackles on her ankles tightly and orders to walk into the room and lie on the bed on her belly. Lexi says this isn't right, but the cop tells her she can either obey or life will get more difficult for her in prison. He puts her into a tight hogcuff and lets her struggle on the bed while he searches the room. When he returns, Lexi continues to complain that this can't be standard prisoner transport. Seems the police officer has a special transport routine for prisoners like Lexi. He undoes her hogcuff and orders her to strip down to her bra and panties but socks stay on. Then he recuffs her hands tightly behind her and her legs are shackled tightly again. He adds a chest harness using rope and as a final humiliation, he adds a tight crotch rope that he connects to her handcuffs. Every time she moves she can't help but feel the rope and moan a bit out of discomfort. The officer wants to see her struggle a bit more so he pushes Lexi back onto the bed and puts her back in a hogcuff. He also adds a ballgag to quiet her complaining and moans. After a prolonged struggle, the officer undoes her hogcuff, but she's still tightly cuffed behind her back, leg's shackled, with chest harness and crotch rope connected to her handcuffs. She's ordered to start walking to the door in this as she heads to prison.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:28:50
File Size : 1151Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a42945013d229/Lexi_Holland_Transported_In_Steel_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: Missy was in a real panic.  Her husband was nowhere to be found, and she was being ruthlessly bound by a stranger! Clad only in her bra , panties and high heels, she was terribly afraid of what the man would do to her. She kept calling out for her husband to save her, demanding the stranger tell her where he was. As the stranger shoved a large ball gag into her mouth he explained that he had already captured her husband and he was not going to be able to help her in any way! He shoved her roughly on to her stomach and tied her into a brutal back-breaking hogtie, leaving her helpless and struggling, screaming into her gag and begging for release! Droll spilled from her mouth as her gag talking generated endless amounts of saliva. She knew she must free herself, but no matter how hard she pulled against her bonds, she was stuck fast! What would happen to her, and would she ever see her husband again?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:20:16
File Size : 810Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4860de0f114d6/Lil_Missy_-_Wheres_My_Husband_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: Poor Lil Missy! This was meant to be a meet and greet between a pair of fans while she visited America.  Before she knew what was happening, they had her helpless.  The pair had stripped her to her red lingerie and heels, and the man had one hand clamped over her mouth arms pinned behind her as the girl slowly began to wrap Missy in a very tight crisscrossing layer of electrical tape. The wrapping went on for what seemed an eternity, her body being furthered and furthered compressed and immobilized as roll after roll of the horridly sticky stuff pinned more and more of her flesh, fusing her into an incredibly tight package.  The man crammed her mouth full of cloth and taped it shut, wrapping the black bindings around her face again and again.  Now, completely helpless, she was thrown onto the bed and left to struggle in terror as she wondered what would become of her.  She racked her brain trying to recall if anyone knew where she was, but in her heart she knew no one would come to her rescue.  When the man came pack and wrapped more tape around her feet, pulling them into a hogtie and wrapping the tape around her already packed mouth, she was in agony.  Left in the brutal position, what could she do?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:28
File Size : 780Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b9ca1b42e56a4/Lil_Missys_Massive_Electrical_Tape_Tie_Torment_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: It's my birthday, but what do you get for the man who has everything? How about a nice sexy bound and gagged little toy for my very own! Lilith makes the perfect gift, and you can imagine my surprise when I came home to find her bagged up in a blanket, hanging from my ceiling! I took her down and marveled at her lithe, tiny frame, bound in just her bra, panties and stockings, her mouth plugged with a giant ballgag that painfully stretched her jaws and left her mewling and drooling in fear. I swapped her gag for a tight cleave made of medical bandage that I would painfully between her teeth, freezing her face in a grimace before adding multiple layers from chin to nose.  One crotch rope later and she was a most miserable parcel, the rope so tight between her legs that her panties disappeared up into her vagina, her lips peeking out as she writhed and squirmed.  Just wait until later tonight when I really unwrap her!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:04
File Size : 643Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9fbd00210b05c/Lilith_-_The_Birthday_Gift_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version