BDSM and Extreme Sex > BDSM Board

Bondage & Torture Videos

<< < (907/909) > >>

Katrin19888:

About video: Three years in the waiting, we are proud to present a sequel to one of our favorite scenes, The Bill Collector (update 765).  In this intense scene Genevieve finally pays her debt in the form of a very nasty bit of predicament bondage.  Clad ony in pantyhose, she has been tied to a bench, tape gagged and topless. Tight twine has been tied around each of her nipples and then fed through a strange contraption to end up tied off to her toes! Worse still, her legs have been raised high into the air! She must keep her legs up or the twine will severy pull her nipples! It's quite an ordeal for Genevieve, who cries real tears throughout, especially when her tormenter adds a bit of foot tortue to her plight!  Will she incur such a debt again? We're betting that the answer is no!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:10:03
File Size : 402Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/99e11a412ecb2/Genevieve_-The_Bill_Collector_Part_2_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: Green Eyes is certainly a wonderful struggler but I'd been hearing tales of her supposedly legendary talent as an escape artist. Since we love frustrating "eels", I decided to put her t the test. If she escapes, she wins $50. If not, she owes me $50 AND promises to bring some of her friends over to be bound and gagged! Does she win? Let's just say you'll be seeing some new ladies on the site very soon!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:32
File Size : 738Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6dbd3f53ce8a1/Gren_Eyes_Escape_Challenge_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: It was such a delight to work with Amy Fox, especially since this was her very first on camera bondage scene anywhere! We were so taken by her that we just had to do an interview with her as she was being bound so you could get to know her too! She talks about her interests, her kinks, and even throws in a few little references to establish her geek cred! All the while, we are slowly, methodically, inescapably and tightly binding her so she can see just what our special brand of bondage is like! The ball gag brings a close to the interview, but you can still enjoy her struggles, her stockinged feet, her long legs and the way her skirt rode up to expose her panties time and again! We think you'll agree: she's one special bondagette!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:20
File Size : 1542Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a9479d8d6616f/Introducing_Amy_Fox_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: Izzabella and Minx were all set to go to their annual Christmas party and they looked absolutely adorable. Minx was dressed in her favorite reindeer onesie, and Izzabella was dressed as a sexy Mrs. Claus. They looked so good, in fact, that I simply had to take a picture of them for our holiday cards. Unfortunately, it was going to take me a little time to get everything set up just the way I wanted it, and they were anxious to get to the party, so I had to tie them up in order to make sure that they didn't leave! And of course, they would have to be gagged so their complaining wouldn't disturb me as I created my vision! They didn't like that one bit, so they grunted and struggled to free themselves while I set everything up. Unfortunately, the tape I used to bind and gag Minx was too sticky to work free from, and the tight rope frog tie Izzabella was bound in was too hard for the girls to untie! Izzabella's ball gag made her drool and the slick spots on the floor caused er to slip frequently, leaving her on her back like a turtle, her panties on full display! I knew how hot it could get when struggling helplessly, so I exposed both of their sets of massive boobs! However, once I saw those titties on full display, I knew that was the image that would have to go on our cards! Sure, it would be embarrassing to have such a picture sent to everyone we knew, but it would definitely make MY holiday season brighter!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:14
File Size : 528Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5f192d38e7478/Izzabela_And_Minx_-_The_Christmas_Card_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: She had no one but herself to blame.  At least, that's what some would have said, but as sexy redheaded nurse Izzabella lay spread-eagled on the bed, pulling against her bonds, her whimpers smothered under layers of tape sealing her mouth shut, she was inclined to disagree.  Who could have foreseen this? The man seemed so nice! But now, helpless in his lair, her limbs stretched and aching, legs spread wide, she was fearul of what was to come next. The man entered to slowly tighten the ropes, stretching her even further. She trembled as he methodically, deliberately removed her unifrom, displaying her naked form.  Goosebumps dimpled her flesh, but whether it was from the chill in the air or her own terror, she did not know or care. Her stomach churned as she contemplated how vulnerable she was, legs spread wide, mouth silenced, pussy on full display. She HAD to escape before the man returned! If nothing else, she had learned a very important lesson: NEVER make house calls!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:49
File Size : 592Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8c3ca32034831/Izzabella_Robbins_-_The_Naked_Nurse_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version