Author Topic: Bondage & Torture Videos  (Read 105098 times)

Online Katrin19888

Dahlia Lark - I Shouldnt Like This So Much - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4520 on: June 29, 2024, 02:39:54 am »

About video: Dahlia had a great evening out the night before, visiting a comedy mesmerist show.  He gave her a suggestion that whenever she got tied up, she'd find it highly erotic.  Unfortunately for her, he never removed the suggestion! The next day, when a burglar broke in and tied her up in order to rob the place, she couldn't understand why she was so turned on! All she knew was that it shouldn't be happening, and while she tried to get the burglar to leave, he decided that she needed to be very heavily gagged first! The poor girl was left writhing and moaning into her packed mouth, her every effort to free herself causing incredible thrills.  Soon, she wasn't sure if she wanted to be free or not!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:09:43
File Size : 390Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/4dc8ad04926c8/Dahlia_Lark_-_I_Shouldnt_Like_This_So_Much_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4
:)

Online Katrin19888

Dakkota Grey - Strappadoed And Stored - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4521 on: June 29, 2024, 07:11:30 am »

About video: Dakkota has been quite unruly since I captured her at the mall and tries to escape every chance she gets, but maybe a little alone time all by herself bound and gagged in my basement will change her attitude.  Clad only in her blue bra and panties and black high heels, the poor girl is lashed to a beam in my storage area, and left to shiver in the cold as she tries to free herself.  Dakkota doesn’t simply give in to her fate, and twists and turns, using all the freedom the ropes allow to try and find a way to escape.  Her mouth is stuffed with cloth and sealed shut with vet wrap so her whining and pleading won’t disturb me upstairs.  Even so, she’s making far too much noise for my liking, so I reprimand the girl by adding a few wraps of electrical tape over the already tight gag.  She’s not happy about this at all, and less happy when she learns her stay in the basement will be extended a few days!  Now truly anxious to escape, she manages to nearly untie her hands from the beam they are lashed to, but the poor thing gets caught!  For punishment, I bind her in a strict strappado, her to bend over with her arms raised high into the air behind her and her cute little ass on display!  Truly miserable, she waddles around trying to free herself, but she knows it’s hopeless.  She’s mine now, and a perfect addition to my pantry!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:33
File Size : 698Mb
Resolution : 1440x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/63601e2dae71d/Dakkota_Grey_-_Strappadoed_And_Stored_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Dolly And Sarah Bound Together - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4522 on: June 29, 2024, 05:08:41 pm »

About video: Dolly and Sarah are so excited by their new apartment.  It's in a perfect location with a beautiful pool and view.  Unfortunately, it also comes with prowlers who are always ready to take advantage of an unlocked door, as the two girls quickly found out! Ordered to strip to their panties, the bosomy topless pair was then commanded to bounce their boobs up and down for the weirdo's pleasure.  Next, they were ordered gag each other with mouh filling ball gags, and commanded to feel each other up. The girls complied, maoning and mewling in humiliation as they did so. Finally, the pair were seated back to back and bound together, complaining all the while, slapping each other's thighs and bottoms as they argued over who was to blame for their plight.  As they were about to learn, assigning blame was the least of their problems!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:37
File Size : 786Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/02a56bb6dcf57/Dolly_And_Sarah_Bound_Together_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Dolly Begs For Bondage - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4523 on: June 29, 2024, 09:39:41 pm »

About video: Dolly has been a very bad girl and she definitely knows it.  That's why you had to spank her so severely.  Now, her body smarting and smorting the bruises from her correction, she hopes that by appealing to your more lustful instincts she can get something she very much craves - a little bondage and just maybe a good hard fucking!  She begs you, she pleads with you, her hands cuffed in front of her.  She needs your attention, and she's going to cajole, plead and pout until she gets it.  Finally, you tell her that is she opens her mouth as wide as she can, you'll put something nice and big inside of it. She complies, only to realize too late that you meant a nice, fat ball-gag! Now you don't have to listen to her beg anymore. She can writhe and pout and moan all she wants, but she's not getting anything until you deem her worthy!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:16
File Size : 492Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ca491f7542253/Dolly_Begs_For_Bondage_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Dolly Mattel - Wrapped And Trapped - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4524 on: June 30, 2024, 02:30:14 am »

About video: In her wildest nightmares, Dolly never expected to find herself like this! Stripped nude, wrapped from shoulders to ankles in tight plastic, she squirmed and wriggled but there was no chance she could break free. When her assailant, the man who had engineered her misery, returned to check on her lack of progress, he gagged the buxom blonde with a cleave gag, wrapped more of the awful plastic around her face, and then added some tape for good measure! Helpless, she watched in dread as he began to encase her feet in more of the sticky, clinging plastic, already feeling the heat building up to an alarming level inside her cocoon. The man, however, wanted her to be absolutely miserable, so before he left, he turned the heat in the room up to it's highest level! Now she struggled in earnest, flopping about like a fish out of water, her terror growing as she felt the plastic shrinking by the second! Soon she was trapped in a hard unbreakable shell, her ability to breathe severely restricted. All she could do now was lie in wait, hoping for rescue!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:34
File Size : 460Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3ccce323548b9/Dolly_Mattel_-_Wrapped_And_Trapped_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Dolly Mattel Gets Captured And Bound - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4525 on: June 30, 2024, 06:56:02 am »

About video: Dolly Mattel is just the cutest damn girl and I was thrilled to hear that she was interested in having some play time with me! I brought her back to my room and suggested that we add some bondage into the mix. Dolly giggled and was more than willing to comply with my desires. I asked her to ball gag herself before handcuffing her hands behind her back. I exposed her beautiful breasts and had her do a little shimmy for me before I gave her the real surprise! Cinched snuck up behind her, dropped his bag of rope and grabbed her roughly. She squealed in surprise as he clamped a hand over her gagged mouth and I began to explain that I had my eye on her and that I wanted to add her to my stable of beautiful pony girls! She whimpered and whined as Cinched released her mouth and grabbed his rope and began tying her up. I told her that she could have such a good life living in our stables, napping on hay and working the fields come harvest time. She called us crazy through her gag and Cinched was quick to correct her behavior and made her apologize for her outburst. I told her we like spirited pony girls, but we will make sure to break the defiant streak in her if she doesn't learn to comply. Cinched secured her feet, chest and arms to her body before wrapping her ball-gagged mouth with vet wrap to keep her sounds to a minimum. I thanked Cinched for helping me get the prized pony girl I wanted and he bent her over so I could give her some swats and wouldn't you know that she made a couple cute little whinny sounds and that made my heart so very happy!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:24:30
File Size : 980Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fd883fb3d6369/Dolly_Mattel_Gets_Captured_And_Bound_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Ella Raine - I Must Reach Those Keys
« Reply #4526 on: June 30, 2024, 12:39:48 pm »

About video: Poor Ella. So young, so cute, and in so much trouble.  Seems she insulted a man sometime during her errands today, and now he's decided to teach her a little lesson regarding manners and what happens to rude young girls. He followed her home, broke int her house, and caught her completely unaware. Now, she's fastened firmly and uncomfortably to her kitchen table, her arms encircling the table leg and cuffed in place with handcuffs and elbow cuffs! Squirming and pulling, confused and terrified, she wishes she had worn something more than her shorts and tiny top this day, but there is nothing she can do about now. Her questions are cut off when the man stuffs her mouth with a fat ball gag, leaving her whimpering pitifully and unable to call for help. She's left alone, squirming to find a comfortable position, as the man explores the rest of the house. She had to free herself before his return, but the cuffs would not budge, and the steel chain around her belly chafed her tummy terribly. Soon the man returned to inform her that her boiler was old and in very bad shape, and if turned up to high, there could be a very bad accident.  In fact, when he had cranked up the temperature to test it, he broke off the control! Now the temp would be climbing sky high, and that was VERY bad news for her. She began to squeal so the man covered her ball gag with sticky white microfoam tape, wrapping it around her head AND the table leg, anchoring her head in place! She looked at him with bulging, terror filled eyes as he took the handcuff key and left it for her, several feet away! The man left, and now Ella had to reach out with her feet to try and get the key and save herself! Her toes stretched as she extended her legs as far as she could, her bare feet scrabbling for the key, but it was no use.  She would never get out! Now, she could only keep reaching for the key, her wrinkled soles arching, toes flexing, while she moaned into her gag and hoped for a miracle rescue!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:31
File Size : 494Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a885e40e2bf81/Ella_Raine_-_I_Must_Reach_Those_Keys.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Games Jayda Plays - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4527 on: June 30, 2024, 05:00:43 pm »

About video: Sometimes there's nothing more fun than a little light-hearted bondage themed game, especially when the participants include the beautiful Jayda Blayze and the very creative ILRB! The game is simple: We gag Jayda and ask her a series of brain teasers. Each time she misses one, she pays a penalty.  The penalties include rougher, stricter gags, riding crops, impact play, nipple clamps, and more!  How deep in the hole does Jayda get? Only one way to find out for sure!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:35
File Size : 583Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f3e6d521b1fd5/Games_Jayda_Plays_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Garnet Rose - Workout Interrupted - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4528 on: June 30, 2024, 09:35:00 pm »

About video: Garnet was home all alone working on her fitness routine when she heard a noise in the house. Upon investigation, she found herself caught, bound and gagged by a mad man who tied her to her own workout equipment! The contorted position was agony, and Garnet called fearfully through the gag, begging for release, but despite her fitness regime, she was not strong enough to effect her release.  When the man pulled up her top to reveal her breasts, she wailed in despair.  She hoped it wasn't true, but deep in the pit of her stomach she knew: she was about to get a workout than was far more unpleasant than any she had ever had!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:56
File Size : 434Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5cc08323c183f/Garnet_Rose_-_Workout_Interrupted_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

About video: Exhibitionist Genevieve has been causing quite a stir in her neighborhood. Seems she loves to do her gardening in her underwear. Maybe she should be allowed her privacy, but after taking morning strolls clad in only a bra and granny panties, the concerned citizenry have called the police demanding that something be done in order to protect the moral fiber of the neighborhood! Officer Jeanette arrives to arrest Genevieve, but Genevieve has no intention of going quietly. Officer Jeanette wrestles her to the ground and places her in tight handcuffs, then marches her off to jail in nothing but her bra and panties! At the jail, Genevieve is made to continually change into an endless supply of old panties in the hopes that she will be cured via aversion therapy! Far from being cured, Genevieve LOVES the "punishment"! Realizing Genevieve will never repent, Officer Jeanette places her into a striped prison jumpsuit and takes her to the psyche ward where she'll be spending a LONG time!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:58
File Size : 1397Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/fa38353270851/Genevieve_And_Jeanette_-_Underwear_Cop_Busts_Exhibitionist_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Genevieve -The Bill Collector Part 2 - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4530 on: Today at 07:06:19 am »

About video: Three years in the waiting, we are proud to present a sequel to one of our favorite scenes, The Bill Collector (update 765).  In this intense scene Genevieve finally pays her debt in the form of a very nasty bit of predicament bondage.  Clad ony in pantyhose, she has been tied to a bench, tape gagged and topless. Tight twine has been tied around each of her nipples and then fed through a strange contraption to end up tied off to her toes! Worse still, her legs have been raised high into the air! She must keep her legs up or the twine will severy pull her nipples! It's quite an ordeal for Genevieve, who cries real tears throughout, especially when her tormenter adds a bit of foot tortue to her plight!  Will she incur such a debt again? We're betting that the answer is no!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:03
File Size : 402Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/99e11a412ecb2/Genevieve_-The_Bill_Collector_Part_2_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4