Author Topic: Bondage & Torture Videos  (Read 104566 times)

Online Katrin19888

Amanda Multi Gagged And Struggling - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4480 on: June 21, 2024, 02:33:01 am »

About video: Amanda was having a wonderful weekend away, enjoying the sites and a relaxing stay in a luxury hotel.  She was having such a good time she decided to stay even longer, calling her husband to inform him that she wouldn't be home until much later, but not to worry.  After all, everything was perfect, wasn't it? Of course, it wasn't, and Amanda had been made to make the call by the man who currently had her very tightly bound in order to ransack and rob her room! Now that she had made the call, there was only one thing to do: make sure she would not raise any alarms while he made a getaway! The burglar started by stuffing her mouth with a giant cloth, then using a cleave gag to hold the packing in place! Already, her voice was smothered into near inaudibility, but the man was nothing if not thorough.  He tied TWO OTM gags over the stuffing and cleave gag, yanking them tight and driving the packing even deeper into her mouth! Now certain no one would hear her begging for help, he continued his activities as the poor bound blonde struggled and whined, her bonds ensuring she could do nothing to escape,  As she flopped around in her lingerie, garter and stockings, she realized that her only hope would be to use the phone to summon assistance! Slowly, with great difficulty, she managed to use her feet to remove the phone handset, and then using her toes, she dialed the front desk.  Unfortunately, before they picked up, the burglar returned! Angry at her efforts to thwart his plans, he tied ANOTHER extremely large, extremely tight cloth over her already massively gagged mouth! Now, barely able to make a sound, she was left, bound and helpless, her only hope being a visit from the hotel staff.  Of course, the "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging on the door would delay that discovery for a VERY long time!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:11:20
File Size : 452Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/340a349520f0f/Amanda_Multi_Gagged_And_Struggling_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4
:)

Online Katrin19888

Andis First Mummification - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4481 on: June 21, 2024, 06:45:59 am »

About video: When Andi and Constance stopped by for a visit, I learned that Andi had NEVER been mummified!  Well, we certainly can't let her be denied that experience, now can we? First, she strips off her shirt to reveal her big, luscious breasts, encouraged by her friend Constance.  Now it's time to wrap her up! We slowly and tightly wrap every inch of her, including her feet and head, as Constance teases her friend during the whole process. Once Andi is wrapped and helpless, we further tease her by pretending to leave! She falls for it momentarily, but Constance's giggling soon gives the game away!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:36:50
File Size : 1470Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fd88e386d276d/Andis_First_Mummification_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Aranaea Hogtied And Helpless - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4482 on: June 21, 2024, 12:22:09 pm »

About video: Aranaea is a striking beauty. A fiery redhead with a demeanor to match, she was very confident that my ropes would be a simple matter to escape from, but once she was gagged, hogtied and struggling, she VERY quickly learned that she had been VERY much mistaken!  And of course, when I kept coming back to capture her feet, toes and elbows in more rope, she went from giggling to gurgling and struggling in no time flat!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:35
File Size : 503Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8ee69f9f2f5b6/Aranaea_Hogtied_And_Helpless_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Araneae - Lotus Bound And Toe Tied - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4483 on: June 21, 2024, 04:39:14 pm »

About video: Araneae is used to stric ties, but this was something new for her! Bund in a strict lotus position and gagged with mouth packing and microfoam tape, she seems confident at first, but when I tie her big toes into th bondage, then she begins to stuggle in earnest.  Unfortunately for her, every move pulls on the toe tiez1 You can hear her grunts and groans of pain and frustration with every little squirm!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:23
File Size : 612Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/99fb3f5695465/Araneae_-_Lotus_Bound_And_Toe_Tied_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Araneaes Escape - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4484 on: June 21, 2024, 09:26:21 pm »

About video: It was such a thrill to meet and bind Araneae! In this scene, our very first time working together, we interview her as we slowly tie the gorgeous woman into what we HOPE is an inescapable predicament. As the ropes go on, we learn her thoughts on BDSM, being a dominant versus submissive, her hobbies, her delightful sense of humor, and more. At least, we learn more until the moment we seat the ball gag into her lovely mouth. Now we’ll find out if her skills as a rigger translate into a heightened prowess for escaping ties!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:16
File Size : 1331Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b0719263075c8/Araneaes_Escape_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Ariels Escape Attempt - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4485 on: June 22, 2024, 02:13:31 am »

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:39
File Size : 426Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0edc74fa28ce6/Ariels_Escape_Attempt_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bailey Paige - Snatched Away - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4486 on: June 22, 2024, 06:49:52 am »

About video: Bailey walks into her hotel room. Exhausted from the events of the con, she takes off her shoes. As she sits on the bed, Bailey briefly massages her feet before crawling into bed for a brief rest.  She is unaware of her captor entering her room. In an instant, he grabs Bailey who is pulled up on the bed and forced onto her stomach.  The captor binds Bailey’s wrists before stuffing her mouth with cloth before gagging her with a ball gag. By the time Bailey is able to mount any resistance, the captor has already bound her ankles and is proceeding to reinforce Bailey’s bondage. Nevertheless, Bailey struggles fiercely and screams through her gag as she tries in vain to escape. Her captor ties a brutally tight crotch rope, and then connects her ankles to her elbows, locking them against Bailey’s wrists.   Bailey can only shake her head and scream as her body is further contorted and tightened into the hog tie. Once satisfied, the captor leaves as Bailey groans and moans in bondage. Bailey, whose eyes follow the captor until she hears the door close, frantically begins to struggle harder rolling from side to side and even bouncing on the mattress. All the while screaming, groaning and moaning for help through her gag. After a while, a sobbing Bailey rolls onto her side and the captor returns with a mask and hoodie. Helpless to stop him, Bailey is dressed in the hoodie, glasses and medical mask before being led away forever, right down the hallway of the hotel!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:51
File Size : 710Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/af42bb7278bfe/Bailey_Paige_-_Snatched_Away_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bailey Taped, Gagged, Drooling And Helpless - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4487 on: June 22, 2024, 12:37:28 pm »

About video: Bailey and I were supposed to have a relaxing weekend getaway, but it seems she decided that hanging with her friends at the resort was more important than spending time with me.  She's going to learn ALL about staying in now, whether she likes it or not.  I taped her tightly to a chair, stretched her legs out straight, and taped those to the footstool. She could life her legs with effort, but there was no way she could hold them for long with the added weight of the furniture she was welded to!  Then I taught her about my idea of quiet with a big fat ball gag!  Now I could watch her moan, drool and gurgle her dismay at her plight! Of course, I always like to make things worse, so not only did she have to put up with the feeling of her saliva running down her chin and neck and slowly dripping into her top and down her chest and breasts, she got to do it in total darkness thanks to the blindfold I added! A little electrical tape anchored her hands flat and tight against the arm of the chair, ensuring she would not more at all!  Ya know, this arrangement is so nice, I just might extend our stay a few days!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:35
File Size : 422Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c589293b4dee1/Bailey_Taped,_Gagged,_Drooling_And_Helpless_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bella Rossi - Bound And Bothered - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4488 on: June 22, 2024, 04:52:56 pm »

About video: Super excited about this one! We welcome bondage legend Bella Rossi to our ropes! First, we slowly bind the all natural buxom beauty while we interview her about her days at Kink and her lifestyle experiences, and then we set her about the task of freeing herself. Of course, she is hampered by the big ball gag I jam into her mouth and by the distraction of me pulling her massive tits out of her outfit! Can she escape? Let's put it this way: You're going to be seeing a LOT more of her soon!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:32:00
File Size : 1278Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/07d4d4e4074aa/Bella_Rossi_-_Bound_And_Bothered_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bella Rossi And Minx Grrl - Caught And Taught A Lesson - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4489 on: June 22, 2024, 09:16:05 pm »

About video: Bella Rossi and Minx have known each other for over a decade and after a long time of not having seen each other, they decided to catch up and have a little play session! Minx was zipped up in a rest sack with a hood on, waiting on the fun to begin. Bella came in, rolled her over and unzipped the back so she had access to Minx's bare butt! She started off with some hand spanks and bum cheek squeezing. Minx moaned into her hood at Bella's touch. Bella grabbed a crop and took it to Minx's exposed bottom with expertise. They were having a great time until Cinched found them and asked if the girls had cleared play with him... they hadn't! Cinched wanted to teach them both a lesson so he put Bella in a rest sack, unzipped her booty area, put a tight cleave gag on her and leaving the pair to struggle on the floor!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:29
File Size : 661Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3295fd50a0b3c/Bella_Rossi_And_Minx_Grrl_-_Caught_And_Taught_A_Lesson_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bitchy Boss Gets Ultimate Mummification - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4490 on: June 23, 2024, 01:50:58 am »

About video: Office leader Minx is one bitchy boss, and at least one co-worker has had enough! Catching her by surprise, he handcuffs her wrists behind her back, cutting off her complaints with a series of repeated hand gags every time she opens her fat yapper!  This mistreated office drone is going to teach her a lesson once and for all! He wraps her naked body in a heavy blanket, stuffs her mouth full of used panties and tapes it shut for good! Now angrily grunting in fury, she is taped up tightly within the blanket and left to struggle.  She has no idea what lies in store for her, but she DOES know that if she doesn't escape, things are going to get very bad indeed! She wriggles and flops like a fish, never stopping her gagged protests, but it is no use.  She is mummified like no one has ever been mummified before! She's barely even recognizable as human underneath the endless layers of tape, blankets and stuffing! All the larvae-shaped mega bitch can do is moan into her wrapped head, her eyes darting about in misery as she is transported from the office to her co-workers backyard, where she is left to endure the elements! Who knows? By the time she is released (if she ever is) she may have even transformed from bitch to butterfly!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:28:57
File Size : 1146Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6b21b2a915d60/Bitchy_Boss_Gets_Ultimate_Mummification_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bonus Guest Update From Catherine Sterling - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4491 on: June 23, 2024, 06:52:53 am »

About video: Amateur Self Bondage Struggles in Pantyhose & Plastic Wrap! Massive Mouthstuffing Gag & Escape Ending Included!
I really love the feeling of being totally helpless, incapacitated by my bondage. I’d never attempted wrapping myself in layers of clear plastic wrap until this day! In fact, I'd never been mummified ever, not at all as I'm an amateur in bondage! I was so nervous in anticipation of the mummification attempt, as I spread sheet upon see-through sheet on top of each other on the bed, ready to roll myself up in. Would I be able to break my way back out of it once I was mummified? Wearing only my shiny, sheer pantyhose, with old, well-worn pairs ready to stuff my mouth full for a generous nylon gagging, I begin securing my legs, slowly encasing from ankles up. As I stretch and roll about the task to cover myself completely gets more and more difficult; and my grunts and groans of effort and enjoyment increase, till just bare feet are flexing, futile fingertips, and blonde head are left out of the stifling package I’ve put myself in

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:47
File Size : 486Mb
Resolution : 1440x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/2e7187a18d7ad/Bonus_Guest_Update_From_Catherine_Sterling_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bri And Ariel - Two Tales Of Tape - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4492 on: June 23, 2024, 12:23:29 pm »

About video: While we love a good story, sometimes all you need is a gorgeous lady and a little bit of tape to make something mesmerizing...and restrictive! In this clip, Bri and Ariel star in two scenes of tightly taped damsels, struggling for freedom for all they are worth! One is in leggins, the other jeans. One is barefoot, the other in socks. One is defiant, the other scared. But BOTH are heavily gagged in tape and completely helpless! Enjoy two very different struggle scenes with two VERY lovely little damsels, BOTH of whom are totally stuck!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:17
File Size : 611Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/248d7b1b76a4a/Bri_And_Ariel_-_Two_Tales_Of_Tape_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bri Bound By Her Professor - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4493 on: June 23, 2024, 04:40:47 pm »

About video: Honor student Bri has been doing very poorly in class lately and her professor has called a special meeting to find out why.  It seems that Bri has broken up with her bondage loving boyfriend, and without a regular dose of ropes and gags, Bri can't seem to focus on her studies.  Always willing to help, her professor suggests that he tie her up regularly in order to center her mind, beginning right now! Tight ropes reinforced with tape have Bri in her happy place, and she eagerly accepts a big ball gag to complete the bondage! She struggles, grunting into her gag as she loses herself in her bondage damsel fantasies.  But even that isn't enough for her, and soon she is hogtied, thrust into a world of darkness thanks to the tight sensory deprivation hood, and drooling madly from the gag as she succumbs to her kinky side!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:21:35
File Size : 862Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/aa2310e587f64/Bri_Bound_By_Her_Professor_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bris Mirror Table Hogtie - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4494 on: June 23, 2024, 09:30:37 pm »

About video: Bri is back, and boy is she miserable. Maybe it's the way she's been reduced to nothing more than a topless, bound object writhing in agony. Maybe it's the hogtie or the way the cuffs bite into her flesh. Maybe it's the feel of the cold mirrored table she's laying on rubbing against her nipples or the way her reflection shows her exactly how helpless she is. Maybe it's the way her screams and moans are ignored by her captor. Maybe it's the humiliation of being made to drool endlessly thanks to the ball gag in her mouth or the feel of her own saliva dripping down her chin. Whatever it is, she'd better get used to it, because she's not getting free anytime soon!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:21
File Size : 655Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4eb3e14c594c5/Bris_Mirror_Table_Hogtie_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Calisa Shrimp Ties And Chicken Wings - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4495 on: June 24, 2024, 02:20:29 am »

About video: This is a throwback to the very first time I got to tie Calisa up. We tried a variety of things that day but she wanted to be put in a super restrictive tie, and I had the perfect thing in mind for her. As she is slowly and thoroughly bound in a very unforgiving position, you can watch the process as we discuss a variety of things including rope safety and her bondage likes and dislikes. At least, we discuss things until I wedge the giant ball gag in her mouth, but even that doesn't stop her from endlessly gag talking as she slowly comes to realize just how completely helpless she is becoming. Elbows locked together and arms welded into a very tight chicken wing position, her legs folded in a tight lotus tie, she is slowly turned into a compact little ball! She had no idea how immobilized this tie would make her, or how revealing it would be. She can do NOTHING to free herself, or to prevent me from tickling her nylon clad soles. I even pick her up off the ground like the helpless little package she is! Don't miss this one!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:59
File Size : 1400Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/baecc6438bfa5/Calisa_Shrimp_Ties_And_Chicken_Wings_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Calisa Wrapped In Grey - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4496 on: June 24, 2024, 06:53:35 am »

About video: It started off badly, and it only got worse. At first, Calisa thought the simple tape bondage she had been put into would be easy to escape, but as the madman stuffed her mouth and sealed it with circuit after circuit of the horrible duct tape, Calisa began to realize just how sticky (and how muffling) it truly was! She was certain of its stickiness when the man wound her body from shoulders to feet in the awful stuff until she was transformed into a tightly packaged grey worm, capable only of flopping like a fish and grunting.  The bastard even completely encased her high heels into a grey blob! She knew she had to escape, and she threw herself into a massively energetic struggle, screaming into her packed mouth for help and despairing at the way the packing and tape swallowed up her cries! Each time she thought she may have foun an avenue of escape, the madman returned, adding more and more tape and reducing her chance of escape further and further.  Would she ever get free??

Info file :
Runtime : 00:20:42
File Size : 830Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9ff14c8e186ae/Calisa_Wrapped_In_Grey_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Cara Day - Bed Bound And Gagged - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4497 on: June 24, 2024, 12:32:17 pm »

About video: Cara was in the middle of her day, catching up on some much neglected housework. She was busy vacuuming in her bra and panties when a strange man popped out from her behind her, clamped and hand over her mouth and began to pull the frightened, struggling woman into the bedroom.  Before she knew it, she was bound spread-eagled to the bed, her legs spread wide and her mouth filled with a savage cleave gag! Well aware of just how vulnerable she was in this position and especially aware of just how skimpy her bra and panties were, she fought to free herself but it was no use.  When the man came back she feared the worst, and was momentarily grateful and confused when he removed the gag from her mouth. Her relief was fleeting as the man crammed a pair of dirty panties from her hamper into her mouth and began to seal it shut with strip after strip of duct tape! Now truly panicked, she tried to reach the tape with her straining fingers, but it was just out of reach! Still, she thrashed and worked her jaw in the hope she could work the tape loose.  Just when it seemed she would complete the task, the man returned and wound medical bandage around her face, sealing everything under another brutal and stifling layer! As Cara tried desperately to summon someone, anyone who could help her, ignoring the way her bra slid up revealing her pert nipples, she sobbed as she knew all was lost!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:26
File Size : 536Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/27ac84c72313d/Cara_Day_-_Bed_Bound_And_Gagged_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Cara Day - Captured Courier - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4498 on: June 24, 2024, 04:50:42 pm »

About video: Cara had taken a part time job as a courier to earn extra money. One day while making her rounds she rang the bell of an apartment to deliver a package, but to her surprise, she was roughly yanked inside, a hand clamped over her mouth to stifle her scream! Once inside, the man shoved a ball gag into her mouth and bound her wrists before wrestling her into the living room and manhandled into a waiting chair. Despite her frenzied struggling, the man managed to lash her body to the chair with tight, unforgiving ropes, her legs splayed on either side of the chair! Satisfied his pretty blonde captive was well secured, the man left Cara alone to struggle in terror, her skirt riding up to show her virginal white panties! Drool pouring from her gag, she mewled in panic as her scrabbling fingers looked for any give in her bonds. Her heart began to race with hope when she managed to reach a knot and began to pick at it. Finally, she was free, and ran to the door but her escape was cut short by the return of her captor! Taking no chances this time, he bound her legs tightly in multiple bands of rope which bit into her flesh savagely. Her arms were fused uselessly behind her back in a box tie, her cries silenced by a mouthful of old cloth which was secured by an old rag covering her mouth and nose! Cara thrashed about, her breath impaired by the stifling gag, and finally managed to get to her feet! She hopped around the room in search of anything that cut cut her bonds only to be interrupted by the return of her captor! He forced her into a seated position, her ankles pressing into her haunches, and the man bound her in a seated hogtie! She would not be able to rise up again! To make matters worse, he tied another rag around her head with a brutal tightness, reinforcing the effectiveness of her gag! A final rag was tied over her eyes, plunging her into helpless darkness. The man smiled as she squirmed impotently. THIS was exactly the sort of package he had been hoping for!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:20:42
File Size : 830Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6a47e90a69d09/Cara_Day_-_Captured_Courier_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Cara Day - I Know I Can Escape - C1nchedandS3cured
« Reply #4499 on: June 24, 2024, 09:24:13 pm »

About video: Now that Cara and I have been working together, she's gotten quite confident regarding her ability to escape from any sort of bondage.  I'm skeptical, so we decide to put it to the test by me taping her up VERY tightly and gagging her and leaving her to work herself free.  Of course, her confidence was misplaced, and she soon realizes her muth has written a check that her "escape skills" can't cash!  Too bad for her, because now that she's helpless, she can't prevent me from giving her a real challenge! Thoroughly gagged with ball gag smothered in TWO wrap around gags, the final being VERY tight microfoam tape, she can only mewl in frustration and pain as I put her tiny taped up body into a very tight tape hogtie! Next time, maybe she won't be so quick to boast!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:15
File Size : 609Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/26e3a0b6414dd/Cara_Day_-_I_Know_I_Can_Escape_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4