BDSM and Extreme Sex > BDSM Board

Bondage & Torture Videos

<< < (895/1004) > >>

Katrin19888:

About video: Every girl loves leather, right? The way it looks, the way it feels, the way it sounds when you move. All of those things are mighty enticing, so who could complain when given a nice new leather outfit? Well, Rachel Adams certainly doesn't seem to be too pleased with hers! Maybe it's the way the strait-jacket hugs her arms tightly to her sides, maybe it's the way the leather straps keep her legs folded and restrained, maybe it's the leather gag and the way the ball is stuffed deeply into her mouth, stifling her protests while the leather panel crushes her lips against her teeth and the straps circle her head, buckled so severely she feels like her head may pop! No matter what she dislikes about it, she's going to get VERY used to it, especially after C.nched continually appears to add more and more straps until she's left packaged into a tight little ball with even her head pulled back into the package! Still, she seems displeased. Some women have no sense of gratitude!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:21:53
File Size : 873Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/1dfd3646ddf2e/Rachel_Adams_-_Straight_Jacket_Securement.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: Well, it seems you and Kristyna Dark have had a little argument. It's a pretty one sided argument, as she just won't let you get a word in edgewise, running her big mouth endlessly. As you stand there listening to her bitch endlessly at you, you finally decide to take matters into your own hands, tying her cross legged to a chair. That doesn't seem to teach her a lesson, as she still blathers on, criticizing your rope skills and manhood. Only one thing left to do! Shut that woman up! A nice fat gag gets you part of the way, but even as she struggles, her mouth filled with rubber, she just won't shut up! Of course, it's much harder to understand her with her face-hole crammed that way, but at least now you can laugh as she tries to assert her dominance over you! Don't worry, I'm sure her attitude will improve in a few hours!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:47
File Size : 593Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e2ce8ca434065/Rachel_Adams_-Topless,_Tied_And_Teetering.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: Smitten had a full day of shooting bondage with my partner, C.nched, but I wanted to get my hands on her too! Smitten is the cutest, most bubbly and adorable person, so anytime we get together, I am more than happy to get my turn playing with her! Smitten was tied to the table at her feet and hands so she could bend over and present that delicious bottom of hers. I brought some toys out, but I always like to start with the hand spanking as a warm up. I started giving her hand spanks and bottom touches and her responses made me purr. I knew that it would be rude to exclude C.nched, so I checked with Smitten and she was happy to include him. I called to him to invite him to join us and (to no ones surprise) he was out in a jiff! C.nched joined me in giving Smitten some hand spankings to get her ready for the implements. She squealed and squirmed under our hands, but she was enjoying every moment (the smiling never stopped for any of us, to be fair). Once we had Smitten good and warmed up, we slipped her leggings down and grabbed crops and got to work on her bottom again. We toasted her cute bum up before swapping sides and cheeks to spread out the sensations. I grabbed the leather paddle and we kept double teaming Smitten's delectable peach. We started in a bit harder and swapped sides again. Knowing we had to send her on her way soon, we wrapped up with some harder swats, nice bottom rubs and set her free.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:09
File Size : 646Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/448d1ef15af34/Smitten_Bound_And_Spanked.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: The lovely Yoko stars in a clip sure to please fans of tape bondage and nylon encasement!  No story line, no male interaction, just a stunning Asian beauty struggling like mad to escape!  She's completely encased in a nylon tube, her limbs tied together with tight tape, her mouth stuffed full to  keep her quiet.  She squirms and struggles, hoping to escape, but it's no use, and soon she's wrapped from shoulders to feet in vet wrap!  Her nylon covered head looks in vain for help, but there's none coming!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:45
File Size : 744Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f0db1d0822c48/Yokos_Nylon_Bondage_Nightmare.mp4

Katrin19888:

About video: Adara had suffered terribly.  Caught by a maniac, she had been trapped in his lair, left cruelly bound in a stairwell, her body tightly ensnared by leather straps, her cries stifled by a pump gag that had been over-inflated, causing her cheeks to bulge out wildly as she looked about in misery.  Her escape was nothing less than miraculous, but her captor would not be denied his prize.  He had trailed her back to her home, and as she prepared for bed he snuck up behind her, clamping a hand over her mouth and yanking her in the air. She soon found herself tightly gagged with tape, stuck fast to the post of her bed and her entire body wrapped in even more of the sticky stuff. With her hands and limbs encased, she stood no chance of working any of the tape free. She mewled pitifully, her pleas for help trapped within the stuffing that filled her mouth, her eyes miserable, looking about wildly for any chance of escape, begging her assailant for mercy.  This time, she was his for good!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:02
File Size : 676Mb
Resolution : 1440x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/920814e5c2e01/Adara_Jordans_Bondage_T.Rror_-_Cinchedandsecured.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version