Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 219235 times)

Online stachoo

Keyholders Leverage
« Reply #7040 on: December 30, 2022, 06:41:24 am »
Keyholders Leverage

Starring: Goddess Dixie

General:
Name: GFD_Keyholders Leverage
Format: mp4
Size: 52.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 1095 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Dixie was invited on a couples vacation with her girlfriend. The three of them are waiting in the car for Dixies boyfriend inside. Dixie decides to go and find out whatΓÇÖs taking her girlfriends boyfriend so long. When she walk from the kitchen to the living room she over hears him talking to someone on the phone. As she gets closer she realizes that he is talking to another woman and that he is telling her that he loves her. He wouldnΓÇÖt be gone long. Dixie makes it known that she heard everything. She presents him with a chastity device that she is requiring he wear during their vacation together. He protests, but she threatens to tell his girlfriend about what she just heard. He argues that his girlfriend is going to want to have sex on vacation. Dixie tells him that he will need to come see her each and every time she wants to have sex and kiss her feet to be released from chastity. She suggests he starts now just so he knows what level of foot worship service she will be requiring during vacation.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Lazy Roommate
« Reply #7041 on: December 30, 2022, 07:44:37 am »
Lazy Roommate

Starring: Goddess Nadia

General:
Name: GFD_Lazy Roommate
Size: 75.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:51, 1091 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

NadiaΓÇÖs roommate lost his job a few months ago and has been doing nothing but sit around the house every day. When she left for work in the morning she asked him to do a few chores around the house because her parents are coming to town this weekend. When she gets home from work to find him sitting on the couch in the same position he was in when she left, she isnΓÇÖt happy. She tells him he is at least going to give her a foot massage after her long day, as she props her feet in his lap. She demands he take her sweaty heals off her feet and rub her stinky feet. He resists so much she starts to have fun with him putting her smelly feet on his face. She continues to laugh and humiliate him as she notices that he got an erection. She pulls his pants down and strokes his cock slightly as she smothers his face with her bare soles. She laughs as she pump his cock until he cums. She then wipes the cum from her hand onto her feet and orders him to lick it off.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ass On Face 39, Lyla
« Reply #7042 on: December 30, 2022, 08:47:50 am »
Ass On Face 39, Lyla

Starring: Lyla Storm

General:
Name: MAS_Ass On Face 39, Lyla
Size: 647.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:05, 7997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

{#nfoText#}

Download:

Online stachoo

Know Your Masters Scent
« Reply #7043 on: December 30, 2022, 09:54:14 am »
Know Your Masters Scent

Starring: Kelly Diamond, Dakota James

General:
Name: MAS_Know Your Masters Scent
Size: 267.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:39, 7867 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

For a slave, its important to know the scent of your owners. Both Kelly and Dakota have unique scents in their socks and this slave really needs to be able to identify that. Its also a way for the girls to play with their slave, turn it into a game where he deeply inhales one of their socks and has to guess whose foot that is. The cute girls sit down and play, letting the blind slave partake in their essence by filling his lungs deep with whatever smells their socks have picked up over the course of the day. Hes not very good though, and usually guesses wrong but thats ok. Over time his lungs will become intimately familiar with each of the girls unique scents.

Category: SOCK SMELLING
Related Categories: SOCK SMELLING

Download:

Online stachoo

They Call Me Pigshit
« Reply #7044 on: December 30, 2022, 10:58:01 am »
They Call Me Pigshit

Starring: Leya Falcon

General:
Name: MAS_They Call Me Pigshit
Size: 285.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:36, 8501 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

As slaves get handed around by the girls, sometimes their names will change. Sara for example calls this slave Fido because to her he is nothing but a and she treats him as such. Princess Leya on the other hand sees him as nothing more than a pig, and prefers to call him Pigshit. This is also why she prefers that he eat her leftovers from the floor after her feet have been on them, because pigs should eat in a disgusting and degrading manner.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION

Download:

Online stachoo

CBT Genital Pains
« Reply #7045 on: December 30, 2022, 12:07:27 pm »
CBT Genital Pains

General:
Name: STELIBE_CBT Genital Pains
Size: 469.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:19, 8647 Kbps, 3840x2160, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Miss Stella's slave has surprised her with his constant boners so she has set to fixing the problem for him by giving him lots of punches and kicks to his balls and dick. It doesn't seem to work however and he just keeps getting more and more erect. She won't let that stop her though and she pummels his genitals hard and with determination.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM.
Keywords: stella liberty, stella liberty femdom, g12, kicking, ball busting, femdom ballbusting, cock kicking, cock punching, bondage, rope bondage, cock bondage, male bondage, cock, femdom cbt, bdsm.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.46 MB<<<

Online stachoo

CBT Destruction
« Reply #7046 on: December 30, 2022, 01:17:14 pm »
CBT Destruction

General:
Name: STELIBE_CBT Destruction
Size: 357.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:40, 5031 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 122 Kbps, 44 Khz

Fucking up her slave's balls, Miss Stella gets to work. She ties up his cock and canes it, gives him a nasty helicopter and destroys his nipples. She loves her work and loves to put guys at her mercy. They will all submit eventually.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: CBT, CANING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE.
Keywords: stella liberty, rope bondage, helicopter, cock slapping, mistress, dungeon, dominatrix, cock abuse, cbt fantasy, femdom cbt, cock whipping, bondage male, femdom goddess, g12, cbt bondage.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 357.56 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Human Furniture
« Reply #7047 on: December 30, 2022, 02:19:08 pm »
Human Furniture

General:
Name: STELIBE_Human Furniture
Size: 414.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:24, 10394 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

My slave is a worthless piece of furniture. No feelings, no pain, thoughts, needs or desires. Watch me kick and tease him and humiliate him for being an inanimate object under my feet and my control.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: HUMAN FURNITURE, HUMILIATION, KICKING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: stella liberty, stella liberty feet, femdom feet, female domination, objectification, sub training, slave training, femdom foot domination, human footstool, kicking fetish, femdom kicking, domme, dominatrix, legs, feet.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 414.13 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Alexis Grace Headphones Dance HJ
« Reply #7048 on: December 30, 2022, 03:22:08 pm »
Alexis Grace Headphones Dance HJ

Starring: Alexis Grace

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Alexis Grace Headphones Dance HJ
Size: 300.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:53, 2886 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Alexis Grace is jamming out to some dance hall music on her headphones and Lance Hart is so turned on he can't stop jerking off next to her. She ignores him while he pervs out and strokes his cock and gropes her, but she does occasionally grab him by the balls and squeeze, or knee him when he goes too far.

She stays in another world, grooving to her music and moving her sexy body while she sits on him, grinding and toying with his rock hard cock.

When Lance lays down on his back to try to cum, she dances up on the couch over him, stepping on his cock and balls hard while he tries to get off. She continues to ignore him and bob her head (and boobs) to her music while stroking his cock until he cums.

Then she wipes her hand off on him, and dances away as if nothing happened...

IGNORE HANDJOB, DANCING, HEADPHONES, BIG TITS, TIGHTS, BALL STOMPING, BALL SQUEEZING, BALLBUSTING

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ignore handjob, alexis grace, lance hart, headphones, dancing hj, femdom headphones, headphones handjob, cbt headphones, alexis grace tits, alexis grace handjob, alexis grace femdom.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 300.03 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sweet Little Sister Part 1
« Reply #7049 on: December 30, 2022, 04:24:46 pm »
Sweet Little Sister Part 1

Starring: Ashley Sinclair

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Sweet Little Sister Part 1
Size: 345.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:33, 5021 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Lance told promised his girlfriend that he'd let her little step-step-sister stay with him for the weekend while she's on break from school. He's never met her before, and has no idea what a weekend with Ashley Sinclair will entail.

As soon as she walks into his apartment, lil step-step-sis knees him in the balls and laughs. She's a hot little ballbuster in spandex tights with perky tits and the face of an angel. There is no reasoning with her. She's up to mischief and Lance is in trouble.

She goes to town on his balls with knees and kicks. She starts out pretty light, but gets really serious with the ball slap and grabs as the clip goes on. Ashley loves teasing and knows she's hot, so before and after each hit to his balls she puts her ass in his face, shakes her hips, her tits, smiles and her eyes sparkle with cute evil.

She eventually completely takes him out with a combo of ball slapping and scissoring his neck with her sexy little firm thighs and bounds off to the door. She's going to get some things from her car to make it a little more interesting...

To be continued...

BALLBUSTING SPANDEX LEGGINGS PRETTY FACE CBT TEASE AND DENIAL ASS WORSHIP

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: SPANDEX, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL.
Keywords: ballbusting, step-step-sister ballbusting, tease and bust, teasing ballbusting, cbt tease, step-step-sister face sitting, face sitting cbt, did i hurt your balls.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 345.8 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sweet Little Sister Part 4
« Reply #7050 on: December 30, 2022, 05:30:51 pm »
Sweet Little Sister Part 4

Starring: Ashley Sinclair

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Sweet Little Sister Part 4
Size: 267.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:25, 4994 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Now that Lance is stuck on the floor with his hands tied over his head and Ashley (his girlfriend's little step-step-sister) has been teasing and his cock and balls, she wants him to suck on her toes. She sticks one foot in his mouth and the other over his cock and balls, applying pressure to make him suck her toes right.

After a bit of that, she climbs on top of him and jumps up and down on him, hitting his balls with both feet at the same time, then stands over him for a couple more kicks before she leaves him on the floor with sore balls.

BALLBUSTING FOOT WORSHIP TOE SUCKING PERFECT ASS

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, LEOTARD FETISH, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot fetish, ashley sinclair, leotard, teddy, lingerie, ballbusting, cbt, ball slapping, hurt your balls, tease and bust, teasing ballbusting, bondage.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 267.5 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Your Dick Belongs To Rapture
« Reply #7051 on: December 30, 2022, 06:33:34 pm »
Your Dick Belongs To Rapture

General:
Name: VAR_Your Dick Belongs To Rapture
Size: 676.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:24, 6848 Kbps, 1920x1200, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rapture's slave thinks he's in for a treat when she starts to give him a blowjob. Little does he know, She just wants it hard so she can destroy it. After getting him worked up, Rapture punches him hard in his balls. Her slave screams out in pain, but it's too late. Rapture has him handcuffed, and proceeds to smash his cock and balls. Knees, kicks, punches, and slaps have him trying to escape the pain, but Rapture doesn't let up. After taking all she can give, her slave thinks it's all over. Wrong. Rapture stands him up, and kicks and knees him in the balls until he can no longer stand.

Related Categories: CBT , BLOW JOBS , FEMDOM , HANDJOBS , DOMINATION
Keywords: rapture , goddess rapture , ball busting

Download:

Online stachoo

Kicking The Sin Out of Him
« Reply #7052 on: December 30, 2022, 07:36:08 pm »
Kicking The Sin Out of Him

General:
Name: VAR_Kicking The Sin Out of Him
Size: 677.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:12, 6961 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Back from a morning of quiet meditation, and still dressed in her habit, Step-Sister Rapture walks in on a pupil who is wearing a cock ring, and is jerking himself off. Shocked and appalled by what she sees, Step-Sister Rapture knows she can not let this sin stand. He must be made to repent quickly, and Rapture can think of no better way, than by kicking him in his cock and balls. Full strength kicks, punches, and slaps soon have the sinner praying for forgiveness. Wanting to be sure he is fully sorry, Step-Sister Rapture moves him to her restraint box, where she continues to beat his balls, until whether sorry or not, they are of no use to him anymore.

Related Categories: CBT , TABOO , FEMDOM , FOOT DOMINATION , DOMINATION
Keywords: rapture , goddess rapture

Download:

Online stachoo

Stomp in the New Years (Full)
« Reply #7053 on: December 30, 2022, 08:40:03 pm »
Stomp in the New Years (Full)

General:
Name: VAR_Stomp in the New Years (Full)
Size: 391.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:34, 7006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

So for this video I decided to sport some sexy, white winter boots which totally made me feel like a fuckable, Russian snow queen ;) They were pretty flexible actually, meaning I could jump full onto my ginger slave's face and really get some height. I squashed his balls like two purple grapes and watched him cum furiously, spraying his juices all over my new footwear. I pressed the soles against his nose and mouth and stamped all over his red raw chest until he couldn't take it any longer. Aria xx

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT , BALL STOMPING , BALLBUSTING , STOMPING , FEMDOM
Keywords: trampling , stomping , trample , stomp , ball stomping , face stomping , facestanding , cbt , ballbusting , trampled , femdom , ball busting , face busting , female domination , foot fetish

Download:

Online stachoo

Suffer Under My Spiked Boots
« Reply #7054 on: December 31, 2022, 05:16:55 am »
Suffer Under My Spiked Boots

General:
Name: VAR_Suffer Under My Spiked Boots
Size: 421.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:08, 7035 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

These spikey black boots sure packed a punch. They look pretty and I think that's why my sub liked them so much... he felt threatened, like at any minute I could inflict some serious pain on his puny, helpless body. I stood on his face for a really long time, so much so that the boots left some size-able indentations on his forehead. I felt like a dominating black widow spider about to eat my prey during this video, and I think my ginger slave felt the same! His dick was super hard, perfect for stomping on because it just kept coming back for more ;) I felt him wince in pain at certain points, but black widows don't give up till they get what they want...

Aria xx

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: STOMPING , BALL STOMPING , CBT , FACESTANDING , BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ball stomping , stomping , facestanding , trampling , cbt , boot domination , female domination , femdom , brutal , trample , ballbusting , stomp , dominatrix , boot trample , boot fetish

Download:

Online stachoo

SLUT TRAINING WITH 2 FEMALE BOSSES
« Reply #7055 on: December 31, 2022, 06:18:19 am »
SLUT TRAINING WITH 2 FEMALE BOSSES

General:
Name: VAR_SLUT TRAINING WITH 2 FEMALE BOSSES
Size: 826.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:50, 7086 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

This slave falls short of what was required, LetΓÇÖs start to teach the first lesson to this donkey. REPORT CARD: - Ball busting training = rejected - CBT and NT play = far from adequate A set of belts on his cock maybe would get him in line, we needs to increase the dose immediately! I'm really bored!

Ballbusting, Double Domination
Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy, Hands Tied Fetish, Humiliation Smoking, Italian Goddess, Italian Shoes, Nipple Clamps, Single Tail Whipping Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy,

Download:

Online stachoo

3 MISTRESSES BALLBUSTING SESSION
« Reply #7056 on: December 31, 2022, 07:24:53 am »
3 MISTRESSES BALLBUSTING SESSION

General:
Name: VAR_3 MISTRESSES BALLBUSTING SESSION
Size: 413.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:02, 6976 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

3 MISTRESSES BALLBUSTING SESSION - THIS PUPPY IS DOOMED I CAN SEE ON HIS EYES! Hard ballbusting lesson with 3 dominant ladies, my studded shoes are perfect for this game. Let me see if can hold an hard treatments like this.

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy
Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, Italian Goddess,

Download:

Online stachoo

Kick The Donkey
« Reply #7057 on: December 31, 2022, 08:33:32 am »
Kick The Donkey

General:
Name: AMG_Kick The Donkey
Size: 493.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:25, 7989 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kick The Donkey

So we were all hanging out and decided to play a game in the backyard with a slave and film it for our store. We call it "Kick The Donkey". :) We basically take turns riding up on the slave's shoulders while the other girl tries to bring it down by kicking it in the nuts! We count the kicks it takes to "drop" the slave to its knees and when it finally goes down, we switch places and its the other girls turn to kick! SO much fun! (for US)
Download the clip to see who wins! (hint- the slave always loses! LOL)

FEATURING: EMPRESS JENNIFER, GODDESS SUVANA

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: CBT
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball abuse, female domination, ponyplay, ballbusting, ponyboys.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 493.33 MB<<<

Online stachoo

The Cuck In The Closet
« Reply #7058 on: December 31, 2022, 09:38:24 am »
The Cuck In The Closet

General:
Name: AMG_The Cuck In The Closet
Format: wmv
Size: 537.96 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:54, 7915 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

The Cuck In The Closet

OMG my friend Farrah can NOT believe what I've done to you- my old, disgusting (but RICH!) husband. I told her about how I literally make you LIVE in my huge walk-in closet. Like, it's your HOME now. And I tell her about how I bring all kinds of guys back to the house and FUCK them right here in this bed just outside of the closet so YOU have to hear my moans of PLEASURE as I am getting fucked by another man just a few feet away from you! And you have to just STAY there in the closet and LISTEN to it like a little bitch. LOL.
Farrah can't believe it. But I explain to her how if you even DARE to complain or if you EVER come out of that closet- I will divorce your ass in a heartbeat and take EVERYTHING. I even brag to her right in front of you about what I make you do about going to the bathroom in the closet...lol. Let's just say she is in shock.
And you are peeking out of your little "home" in the closet the entire time while my friend and I LAUGH at you for being so pathetic to let yourself be treated this way...

FEATURING: Empress Jennifer, Goddess Farrah

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, POV, TOILET HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom pov.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 537.96 MB<<<
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 06:00:44 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Eat Garbage Cucky
« Reply #7059 on: December 31, 2022, 10:44:42 am »
Eat Garbage Cucky

General:
Name: AMG_Eat Garbage Cucky
Format: wmv
Size: 482.17 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:56, 7958 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Eat Garbage Cucky

EXCLUSIVE CONTENT to this member site.

You stupidly agreed that you would do anything for my attention, haha! So when I told you you have to sit outside in in my garbage can, (only to see me when I was dumping garbage on you), you had to agree. LOL. Let's see, cat litter, rotten milk, and scraps from me and my boyfriends dinner plates. Yum Yum! You know the rules... Open your mouth, tilt your head back and beg for my garbage. Oh...I'll be right back with something even more delicious. Yup, here I am again with the used condoms. We had such a laugh fucking knowing that you were going to have to chew on these for hours out here in the garbage can. But look on the bright side... you are getting my attention for a few minutes a day right? How many more days can you last out here?

Girls:
Goddess Nikkole

Category: FEMDOM POV

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 482.17 MB<<<