Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 151067 times)

Online stachoo

Sexy Lesbians Trick Lance into Ballbusting for Fun FULL
« Reply #6840 on: December 16, 2022, 04:28:14 pm »
Sexy Lesbians Trick Lance into Ballbusting for Fun FULL

Starring: Ivy Sinn, Catherine Fox

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Sexy Lesbians Trick Lance into Ballbusting for Fun FULL
Format: mp4
Size: 728.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:11, 5005 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Lance thinks that he talked Ivy Sinn and Catherine Fox into a threesome. They are wearing sexy pantyhose outfits, and he's excited about getting to fuck two hot lesbian roommates.

They lured him into a crazy room, and when he asks why they are in a padded room, they quickly let him know that they trapped him for their amusement, and kick him in the balls. The two hotties laugh and giggle while they make him squirm and moan with knees, kicks, ball slapping and squeezing. They take turns: one holds him up while the other teases him with her sexy body then kicks him in the nuts until he can't stand anymore.

Once he's one the ground, they take turns: one sits on his face, smothering him, while the other grabs his balls and slaps them, making him moan into the other's pussy while they laugh. They remind him they they don't need men to get off, and eventually Ivy wraps her sexy legs around his neck and takes him out between her pantyhose covered thighs.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CBT, LESBIAN, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: castrate, castration, castrated, castration fetish, ivy sin, catherine fox, ballbusting, ballbust, ball slap, face sitting, pantyhose face sitting, pantyhose smother, fetish.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 728.72 MB<<<
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 07:06:42 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Last Night With Your Balls
« Reply #6841 on: December 16, 2022, 05:23:21 pm »
Last Night With Your Balls

Starring: Vanessa Vixon

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Last Night With Your Balls
Size: 172.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:47, 5009 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Venessa has Lance tied to a wall. She might wear a leotard and shiny tights better than anyone in the world. She tells Lance that tonight's his last night with balls, and proceeds to knee, kick, squeeze, and tease his balls, making him beg her not to cut off her balls. She gives him a choice, more ball busting, or castration, so he has to beg her for more ballbusting while she teases his hard cock and laughs....

ΓÇ£Don't you wish you could use your dick just one more time....ΓÇ¥ [squeeze], [giggle]...................................

Vennessa tells him decide how he's going to lose his balls, and then leaves him tied to the wall to think about it Γÿ║

BALLBUSTING, TEASE AND DENIAL, BALL SQUEEZING, KNEEING, LEOTARD, SHINY PANTYHOSE, POUTY LIPS, RED LIPSTICK

Related Categories: GELDING, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, TEASE & DENIAL.
Keywords: ballbusting, castration, castrated, castrate, femdom, leotard ballbusting, tights, pantyhose domination, cut your balls off, ball squeeze.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.87 MB<<<
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 07:19:52 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Hung Up to Milk You Dry
« Reply #6842 on: December 16, 2022, 06:25:05 pm »
Hung Up to Milk You Dry

General:
Name: VAR_Hung Up to Milk You Dry
Size: 581.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:24, 5067 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My little rubber doll has been kept in chastity for a week now and it is time to mailk that little latex bitch.  I have strung him his to ceiling by high heel boots. His hands are constrained by ballon gloves tied together behind his back.  His back is painfully arched while his dick and full balls are beautifully exposed.  They are begging to be mistreated. I love to kick them around feeling they heavy weight flop agains my boots.  He is just a mere rubber toy for me, ready to be humiliated.  I attach a leash to his balls and pull them up making his hard dick swing around. How pathetic. I grab his dick with my rubber hands. How easy it is to control his body and mind with just my rubber fingers.

I rub and kick his genitals with my boots until they are in enough pain to be wanked.  In just the right position I can really milk his cock downward. I grab and squeeze his balls with one hand to press out every drop of cum while wanking with the other.  With a few hard strokes he has no chance but to come, dropping all the accumalted slave semen on the floor while acknowledging the little rubber pussy that he is.         

Category: SUSPENSION
Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE, RUBBER BONDAGE, MEN MADE TO CUM, RUBBER FETISH.
Keywords: my-slave, bondage, suspension, extreme, male orgasm, upside down, milking, rubber gloves, latex fetish, ball gag, to cum, cumshot, male slave, femdom, high heels boots.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 07:18:51 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Ballbusting My Cuckold
« Reply #6843 on: December 16, 2022, 07:22:08 pm »
Ballbusting My Cuckold

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting My Cuckold
Size: 419.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:21, 4953 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

My little cuckold.  You were so good, buying me these boots.  Guess who I'm going to wear them for tonight?  They certainly aren't for you.  I am going out to see a real man.  A man with a big cock who is going to give me what I really need.  You're going to pay for my date.  And you'll be sitting at home, waiting.  But before I go, I'm going to make sure I keep you where I want you.
This ball busting beauty is going to give you the ballbusting of a lifetime.  You, my loser cuckie, are going to get your balls kicked in and kneed.  And you'll be nursing them while I go out and put my ass in another man's face, and on another man's cock.

Key words: cuckolding, SPH, cuckold, humiliation

Related Categories: MUSCLE DOMINATION , BOOT DOMINATION , KICKING , FEMDOM , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Keywords: ball busting , ball kneeing , otk boots , humiliation , femdom

Download:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 07:17:50 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Bikini BallBusting Roommate
« Reply #6844 on: December 16, 2022, 08:18:42 pm »
Bikini BallBusting Roommate

General:
Name: VAR_Bikini BallBusting Roommate
Size: 519.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:21, 4852 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

With Mz. Kim!
I want to go to the pool and model a bikini under my silk robe and Jay West masturbates when I turn around. Furious about him masturbating, I confront him but act sweetly because I have other plans.
Pushing him to the wall and stripping the robe, I cocktease before grabbing his balls with my long fingernails. Scolding and kicking his balls with my muscular legs is great revenge.
Talking sweetly as I knee his scrotum, I put him in his place on the floor. Grinding and stomping my foot on his crotch makes him groan in agony, but he still has a hard dick.
Showing off my strong legs, I demonstrate their power by kicking this weak boy. He gets a 10 kick countdown before being sent to his room in shame.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: KICKING , STOMPING , FEMDOM , SENSUAL DOMINATION , LEGS
Keywords: strong women , powerful women , muscular women , asian goddess worship , asian female supremacy , strong thighs , strong legs , tease and denial , scolding fetish , confrontation , cock tease , bikini fetish , submissive man , submissive male , mz kim

Download:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 07:16:49 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Ball Crush Under Nylon Feet
« Reply #6845 on: December 17, 2022, 05:30:39 am »
Ball Crush Under Nylon Feet

General:
Name: VAR_Ball Crush Under Nylon Feet
Size: 264.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:03, 5033 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

BALL CRUSH UNDER NYLON FEET

Just like the title says, I CRUSH Trampleguy's balls under my nylon feet. This was a custom video that the client wanted me to wear nude nylons and stand full weight on Trampleguy's balls. So Trampleguy held a small board between his legs and put his junk on the board. I climbed up on the board and stepped on his balls. Sometimes with just my toes, sometimes with the arch of my foot. And sometimes with my Heel. But each time, Trampleguy's balls were flattened. Nylons on wood can be really slippery. A couple of times I stood on Trampleguy's balls and my foot slid. I was able to catch myself each time, but needless to say, it was extra painful for Trampleguy.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, TOENAIL FETISH, CFNM, TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: trampleguy, ball standing in nylons, stockings fetish, stepping on balls, standing on balls.

Download:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 07:21:53 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Cock Crush in Nylons with Marcy
« Reply #6846 on: December 17, 2022, 06:35:04 am »
Cock Crush in Nylons with Marcy

General:
Name: VAR_Cock Crush in Nylons with Marcy
Size: 295.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:38, 5140 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 247 Kbps, 44 Khz

COCK CRUSH IN NYLONS
with MARCY

This was a custom video that my client requested the shoes that Marcy and I are wearing and he wanted us to wear tan nylons as we took turns crushing Trampleguy's cock. While one of us was working on crushing his cock, the other one trampled him and did neck stands.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, STILETTOS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, THROATSTANDING, WEDGIES.
Keywords: marcy, trampleguy, cock crush, cock standing, short skirts, cock smashing, ball crush, neck stands.

Download:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 07:20:53 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Playful Teasing & Ball Busting
« Reply #6847 on: December 17, 2022, 07:35:40 am »
Playful Teasing & Ball Busting

General:
Name: VAR_Playful Teasing & Ball Busting
Size: 402.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:43, 5039 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

I'm feeling very playful, so it's time to take it out on my favorite toy! They were left in bondage for half the day while I went out shopping, but I'm back to torment them with some light spanking, wedgies, and ball busting. After I smack their cock and balls through their cute boxers, I peel them off and start kicking him with my patent leather boots. Then I take my boots off and kick their balls wearing my gorgeous stockings. Their cock remains hard as I tease and stroke with my feet before delivering more painful kicks!

Ballbusting, Bondage
Ballbusting, Bondage, Chains, Spanking F/M, Stockings, Submissive Male, Wedgies,

Download:

Online stachoo

Borrowing Mom's Slave
« Reply #6848 on: December 17, 2022, 08:36:56 am »
Borrowing Mom's Slave

General:
Name: AMG_BorrowingMomsSlave_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Format: wmv
Size: 519.93 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:33, 7956 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Borrowing Moms Slave

At first, I didn't know why my Mom had YOU - her assistant - kneeling on the floor. You have been working for us for awhile now and I just assumed my mom was paying your or something. And I figured she was paying you a LOT because she totally treats you like - and you just put up with it no matter what. But then my mom finally came clean and told me that you are some kind of foot fetish weirdo and she has literally been using you as her SLAVE this whole time! In fact, she says YOU pay HER for this!??! She thought I wouldn't understand but actually I wish she told me sooner! Cuz if you will do all that just to kiss my MOM's feet, OMG I want to use you too! I am going to totally use you as my personal bitch too from now on! And just cuz you technically "belong" to my mom, I'm going to treat you EXTRA bad cuz you should really be working for ME anyways, you fucking piece of cuz I'm younger n hotter!

Girls:
Goddess Suvana
Queen Kasey

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, domination, brat girls, cbt, financial domination.

Download:

Online stachoo

Cuckolded by Lezbo Wife
« Reply #6849 on: December 17, 2022, 09:43:03 am »
Cuckolded by Lezbo Wife

General:
Name: AMG_Cuckolded-by-lezbo-wife_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Size: 420.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:56, 7937 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cuckolded by Lezbo Wife

Are you enjoying Corner Time? Well, you keep kneeling right there while I get ready for my hot date. I am so glad you bought me dresses and lingerie to wear. It's not like you will ever see them on me...I'll save then for someone that really turns me on. But you can pay for our date as usual. Oh, and since I know you get turned on thinking of me with another man...I decided to really rub it in. I am going out with a hot girl tonight instead of a man. Yup, I am turning lezbo. I think it is because you and your shrimp dick are so pathetic I don't even like guys anymore. Everyone is going to know your so ugly that your wife turned lezbian, haha! The jokes will never end for the rest of your pathetic life!

- Charlotte Stokely

Category: CUCKOLDING
Keywords: femdom pov.

Download:

Online stachoo

Sadistic Foot Worship
« Reply #6850 on: December 17, 2022, 10:53:03 am »
Sadistic Foot Worship

General:
Name: AMG_BeatenForTheQueensFEET_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 530.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:04, 7967 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sadistic Footworship

What could be more enjoyable for a Queen than having a slave worship Her feet? Having a slave worship Her feet while it's being viciously whipped by palace guards Jennifer and Ivy, that's what! Oh what a wonderfully wicked treat it was too - for me anyway, I'm not sure my worthless slave appreciated having the privilege of worshipping my feet with his mouth ruined by the harsh lashes of Jennifer and Ivy's whips. Much to its dismay, they were determined to make sure it suffered cruelly for the honor it was given. And it won't soon forget the beating it took either, it will have many physical and mental scars to remember this day by.
Would YOU like to come here to Mean Girl Manor and worship MY feet? Would you be willing to SUFFER for the privilege?? Of course you would! LOL

--The Queen

Girls:
Goddess Ivy
Empress Jennifer
Queen Kasey

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: foot worship, humiliation, foot slave training, female domination, foot fetish.

Download:

Online stachoo

Mistresses Fun
« Reply #6851 on: December 17, 2022, 11:57:51 am »
Mistresses Fun

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Mistresses Fun
Size: 358.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:30, 1500 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

The very sexy and cruel Mistress Larissa and her friend canes this male very hard. Check it out !

Category: CANING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 358.72 MB<<<

Online stachoo

A great fuck
« Reply #6852 on: December 17, 2022, 01:05:41 pm »
A great fuck

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_A great fuck
Size: 873.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:29:08, 3995 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

These two girls like to party hard. When they hit the town they look for trouble and for victims. Their mission is to find those guys who don't treat women nice and they provoke them to show their teeth and after that they seduce them and punish them when finally they are home. This guy is the one who is looking for insecure young girls, got them some drink and when they are Tipsy enough he do nasty things with them. So he got the same from Tatjana and Lisa. Very nasty things with their strap-ons.

Category: STRAP-ON

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 873.33 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Worst slave's worst nightmare
« Reply #6853 on: December 17, 2022, 02:11:25 pm »
Worst slave's worst nightmare

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Worst slave's worst nightmare
Size: 188.29 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:21, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Donnie owns a bad slave. She hates him to but she doesn't let him go, because every time he does something awfully stupid she can beat the out of him. And it's fun to her. Even he makes her angry. Even sometimes she wishes him to hell. And his most beautiful dream is to serve Donnie the proper way, but somehow he just can't. He is a real looser. So when he gets the caning his worst nightmare becomes true.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 188.29 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Dungeon Double!
« Reply #6854 on: December 17, 2022, 03:11:33 pm »
Dungeon Double!

Starring:
FB0079

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Dungeon Double!
Size: 254.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:11, 1104 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Gorgeous blonde Mistress Belle is joined by equally gorgeous brunette Mistress Cindy in this sexy double facesitting video! Jerome is strapped securely to the cross in the dungeon so that the girls can take a nice comfortable seat on their trapped mans face! They facesit him in all sorts of doubled up positions to squash and smother him under their combined weights, and even give him a spell in the smotherbox. Very sexy facesitting and a perfect video for those who have trouble choosing between blonde and brunette! (Duration : 31 Minutes)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  stockings,  belle,  smotherbox,  pvc & fetish,  restraint / bondage,  topless,  2 or more sitters,  dungeon,  cindy,  boots,  thong / g-string.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 254.37 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Doctor Pressure!
« Reply #6855 on: December 17, 2022, 04:21:06 pm »
Doctor Pressure!

Starring:
FB0080

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Doctor Pressure!
Size: 259.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:51, 1102 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Jessica has gone to visit Doctor Ray for her netball team medical and takes offence when the doctor tells her she should try to lose a few pounds! Jessica decides to teach the rude doctor a lesson in manners so pushes him onto the floor and ties his hands with his own stethoscope so that he is helpless and unable to resist what she is about to do! The sexy round assed girl facesits Doctor Ray hard to show him just how much she does weigh, subjecting him to a very heavy, very sweaty smothering session! Lots of lovely fullweight sitting from Jessica who wants to make sure Doctor Ray is sorry for what he said! (Duration : 32 Minutes)

Keywords:  hotpants / booty shorts,  restraint / bondage,  sport,  thong / g-string,  jessica.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 259.24 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Spa Smother!
« Reply #6856 on: December 17, 2022, 05:29:42 pm »
Spa Smother!

Starring:
FB0081

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Spa Smother!
Size: 251.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:40, 1108 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Sonja is enjoying a relaxing dip in her hot tub when she spots Symon sneaking up to take a peep at her in her sexy pink bikini! She is not convinced by Symons story that he is a spa inspector, so invites him into the tub to get to know her a bit better! She facesits him in the spa and then on the garden lawn, before taking him back to the spa for a bit more very wet facesitting! At times Symon cannot tell whether he is being smothered or drowned! A very sexy outdoor facesitting video from gorgeous Russian redhead Sonja! (Duration : 30 Minutes)

Keywords:  bikini / swimsuit,  topless,  red-sonja,  summer,  outdoors,  barefoot.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 251.05 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Delivered and Swallowed
« Reply #6857 on: December 17, 2022, 06:30:45 pm »
Delivered and Swallowed

Starring: Mistress Nataly

General:
Name: FEMINS_Delivered and Swallowed
Size: 469.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:45, 8333 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave in this clip gets the full sissy treatment by our bad ass Mistress Nataly, dressed in hot lingerie for the occasion. First she fucks the guys ass with a huge strap-on and then not only his mouth with that same tool but ask her servant to wank, cum and then lick the whole mess clean.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, CUM SWALLOWERS.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, strapon, strap-on, mistress nataly, dildo, ass fuck, cum swallower, swallow, licking, slave training, doggystyle.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.8 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Marking my fat Slave for Good
« Reply #6858 on: December 17, 2022, 07:37:53 pm »
Marking my fat Slave for Good

Starring: Miss Lesly

General:
Name: FEMINS_Marking my fat Slave for Good
Size: 189.49 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:12, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Miss Lesly knows the pain of a good caning exercise is far worse than the one you can get from a whip or a crop, so she excels in using that tool of and loves to treat their slaves to long exercises of wood resistance. Don't miss that feast of cruelty where the slave's ass turns from red to purple.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, miss lesly, caning, beating, , cane, black, latex, suit, high heels, pumps, slave training, punishment.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 189.49 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Hanging from the Ceiling and Whipped Hard
« Reply #6859 on: December 17, 2022, 08:43:35 pm »
Hanging from the Ceiling and Whipped Hard

Starring: Mistress Nataly

General:
Name: FEMINS_Hanging from the Ceiling and Whipped Hard
Size: 608.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:02, 8340 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Nataly hangs her slaves to the ceiling from time to time to leave them so helpless that she can do whatever she wants with them with complete impunity. In this hot new clip she whips her slave's back so hard that her servant screams out loud, swinging like a cured ham and begging for mercy.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: femdom , female domination , whipping , mistress nataly , slave training , pain , punishment , hanging , handcuffed , tied bondage , latex , suit , high heels , boots

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 608.41 MB<<<