Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 150619 times)

Online stachoo

Oh So Tender, Part 1
« Reply #6800 on: December 14, 2022, 06:17:10 am »
Oh So Tender, Part 1

General:
Name: STELIBE_Oh So Tender, Part 1
Format: mp4
Size: 150.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:02, 3157 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 310 Kbps, 44 Khz

Stella Liberty's slave is bound to the bondage bed with arms restrained and legs bound so he cannot escape. His tender thighs are exposed and make a fine target for her whip. She whips his inner thighs repeatedley, muffling his protests with her foot. She then moves on to the cane. She leaves deep red welts on his inner thighs and enjoys seeing him in pain. There are so many things she wants to do to him and this is only the beginning. Purchase part 2 to see what she does to his cock and balls!

Category: CANING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BONDAGE.
Keywords: stella liberty, dungeon, mistress, whips, whipping fantasy, caning fantasy, slave training, sub training, bondage male, leather, leather fetish, leather domme, discipline, punishment, cane marks.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 150.05 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Foot Dommes with Andrea Untamed
« Reply #6801 on: December 14, 2022, 07:20:10 am »
Foot Dommes with Andrea Untamed

General:
Name: STELIBE_Foot Dommes with Andrea Untamed
Size: 494.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:24, 9001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stella Liberty and Andrea Untamed are having a causal afternoon breaking in and testing out a new foot slave. He lies there under them on the floor as they test his strength and willingness to put up with whatever they do to him. They slap and smash his body under their soles and see if he has what it takes to tolerate what they like to do, what ever they like!

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, TRAMPLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: stella liberty, andrea untamed, foot domme, trample fantasy, trample, kicking, stomping, barefoot, bare feet, baretfoot trample, soles, highly arched feet, foot slave training, slave training, sub training.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 494.57 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Topless CBT
« Reply #6802 on: December 14, 2022, 08:19:44 am »
Topless CBT

General:
Name: STELIBE_Topless CBT
Size: 364.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:44, 5026 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Stella Liberty loves to smother her slave Candi Cumdump and do all sorts of horrible things to her clitty and unsightly balls. What better way to tease and fuck up all men than to do it topless. CBT after all is so much more fun with a raging hard boner isn't it?

Category: BALL ABUSE
Related Categories: FEMDOM, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, TOPLESS, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: stella liberty, candi cumdump, sissy training, sissy sluts, cock and ball abuse, cock abuse, tits, topless femdom, stockings, femdom fantasy, cbt fantasy, sensual domination, femdomme, dungeon, mistress.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 364.44 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Step (on his cock) Aerobics
« Reply #6803 on: December 14, 2022, 09:24:29 am »
Step (on his cock) Aerobics

Starring: Kelly Rockstone

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Step (on his cock) Aerobics
Size: 213.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 4938 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Kelly is wearing purple tights and a black leotard with some sneakers. Her slave is on the floor and she was about to go to her step aerobics class but she got a better idea.... She's going to get a work out stepping on his balls :) ................................... She starts to work out by stepping on his balls saying things like, "Awe, it can't hurt that bad...." and eventually she works up a sweat so she takes off the leotard......................... There's a lot of sexy bending over and teasing mixed with ball and cock crushing in sneakers with this clip, and it ends with one last little kick to the balls and she walks away.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: leotard, tights, leggings, sneakers, trampling, cock stomp, cock stomping, ballbusting, giggling.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 213.78 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sex Therapist Jasmine Shy Part 3 BLUE BALLS
« Reply #6804 on: December 14, 2022, 10:23:41 am »
Sex Therapist Jasmine Shy Part 3 BLUE BALLS

Starring: Jasmine Shy

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Sex Therapist Jasmine Shy Part 3 BLUE BALLS
Size: 492 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:43, 4967 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

After Lance completely failed in his last session with sex Dr Jasmine Shy, in which he was supposed to work on his stamina and refrain from cumming, Jasmine needs to take more extreme measures to help him, so she chained him to the wall in a dungeon...

Now Dr Jasmine is wearing a really short shirt, white pantyhose, a really tight tank top and her sexy glasses... She is going to get him hard, make sure his balls completely fill up with cum, and leave him there with the worst blue balls of his life. But first she knees him in the balls just for fun.

She starts to get him hard by lubing up his cock and him to fuck her perfect tits while she looks up into his eyes with a cruel smile. Once she is convinced his balls are full of cum, she knees him hard in the nuts. Then to rub it in, she grabs a vibrator in one hand and his hard cock in the other... As she brings her self to orgasm just inches away from him, she squeezes and bends his cock while kissing him sensually.

Then she knees him hard in the nuts, titty fucks his throbbing cock some more, knees him some more, and leaves him chained to the ball with the bluest balls of his life...

BLUE BALLS, BALLBUSTING, WHITE PANTYHOSE, SHORT SKIRT, GLASSES, FEMALE ORGASM, ORGASM DENIAL, COCK SQUEEZING, TITTY FUCKING, BIG TITS

Category: ORGASM DENIAL
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, BALLBUSTING, BIG TITS.
Keywords: jasmine shy, female orgasm, hitachi, lance hart, white pantyhose, short skirt ballbusting, ballbusting orgasm denial, bondage ballbusting, pantyhose ballbusting, nylons ballbusting, big tits ballbusting, big tits femdom, jasmine shy tits, jasmine shy titty fucking.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 492 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Awe we really did break you
« Reply #6805 on: December 14, 2022, 11:22:36 am »
Awe we really did break you

Starring: Kelly Rockstone

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Awe we really did break you
Size: 306.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:32, 4970 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Kelly is frustrated that she can't find her skirt (so she's walking around in argyle tights and a tank top looking adorable.... She finds her slave on her couch and his balls for a while, teasing him with her body. At one point she's has her high heel shoe on his stomach and she's squeezing his balls, and it's amazing

Before she goes back to looking for her skirt, she decides to fuck his ass with her purple strap on. By now, he's starting to get used to being an ass slut. Her and her ballerina friends have completely broken him. She leaves him with the purple dick hanging out of his mouth....

Before some last hits to his balls, She says so sweetly, "awe, we really did break you..."

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE DOMINATION, STRAP-ON, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CBT.
Keywords: strapon, strap on, strap-on, ballbusting, pantyhose, tights, high heels, cbt, anal, ass to mouth.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 306.21 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Disciplinary CBT Fantasy for Chastity Slave
« Reply #6806 on: December 14, 2022, 12:18:44 pm »
Disciplinary CBT Fantasy for Chastity Slave

General:
Name: VAR_Disciplinary CBT Fantasy for Chastity Slave
Size: 1.14 GB
Video: avc1, 00:22:26, 7055 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Erica broke chastity and came without my permission. It's time to make her regret her choice with some good ol' disciplinary action. I put her in a collar, leather cock ring and humbler, use a cilice, crop, and cane on her, kick and step on her cock and balls with my leather boots, and slap, grab and twist her until she's sore and swollen.

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy
Boots, CBT Fantasy, Chastity, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Discipline, FemDom, Humbler, Punishment Fantasy, Slave Punishment, Stomping,

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

He needed a double ballbusting
« Reply #6807 on: December 14, 2022, 01:18:36 pm »
He needed a double ballbusting

General:
Name: VAR_He needed a double ballbusting
Size: 185.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:36, 6995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Mistress Jill D┬┤vil and I were having a sadistic day in the dungeon and it just wouldnΓÇÖt be complete without us completely ruining his balls. As our slave is naked and sitting on the ground, we give him the ballbusting of the age! His juicy big balls will be used so savagely that he will beg for mercy!

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, EBONY BALLBUSTING, KICKING, CBT.
Keywords: inflated balls, double femdom, double ballkicking, 2 dommes, two dommes, ebony mistress, ballbusting, cbt.

Download:

Online stachoo

Big ball trampling
« Reply #6808 on: December 14, 2022, 02:20:27 pm »
Big ball trampling

General:
Name: VAR_Big ball trampling
Size: 363.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:01, 7018 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Big balls are made to be used. This sub has to endure a really harsh ball trampling from mistress Jill D'vil and I. We will start both with our boots on after a certain time I will take of my boots and I will trample him with my bare feet! Feeling his nice sqeeushy balls in between my toes!

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, CBT, BALLBUSTING, EBONY BALLBUSTING, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: inflated balls, ball busting, ball crushing, trampling, double domination, ebony mistress, double domme, latex, high heels.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ballbusted because his dick couldn't handle the pressure!
« Reply #6809 on: December 14, 2022, 03:24:58 pm »
Ballbusted because his dick couldn't handle the pressure!

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusted because his dick couldn't handle the pressure!
Size: 330.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:16, 7138 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

This slave had the chance to cum for me, but his little asset collapsed under pressure! So he made me really angry! Since his cock is of no use to me anyways I might as well kick it until it's numb!

Ballbusting, BDSM
Ball Kicking, Ball Slapping, Ballbusting, BDSM, Domination, Female Supremacy, FemDom, Kink, Mistress,

Download:

Online stachoo

Helpless to Save Your Balls
« Reply #6810 on: December 14, 2022, 04:25:49 pm »
Helpless to Save Your Balls

General:
Name: VAR_Helpless to Save Your Balls
Size: 351.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:47, 7019 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

I wanted to get my sub a new jacket - and so, I did - a nice secure one, that gives a permanent hug.

Yes, I put him in a Strait Jacket.

This of course gives me a lot of entertainment as you may see over the next few clips (5 to come!) but fitting him in I see the first opportunity...

There are straps go around his balls - this leaves his cock and balls extremely exposed.

They're also pulling quite tight around it - helping make these extra sensitive!

I start by giving his balls a little squeeze, before gradually getting harder - it's great how I can put him in a lot of pain so easily.

Then I decide to do some ball kicking - this isn't something I've really done before, but I don't know why!  But such a target is presented so beautifully.  I have to take some kicks.

My huge beautiful feet (size 8 UK, 10 US, 42 EU) deliver him some kicks, some teasing and some nice and hard.  There are some lovely sounds.  I do this barefoot for extra cruelty, he's of course a foot fetishist and can't get anywhere near them - haha.

There's time he really needs to collapse to the floor, but, because of the restraints he can't - so he just wobbles like a weeble!

Oh, why hadn't I done this sooner?

The torment is just beginning...

Related Categories: STRAITJACKET, BONDAGE, BONDAGE MALE, CBT, FEMDOM.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ballbusting Torment by Sinstress
« Reply #6811 on: December 14, 2022, 05:28:14 pm »
Ballbusting Torment by Sinstress

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting Torment by Sinstress
Size: 485.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:55, 5037 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Maya Sinstress is ready to inflict some pain on slave beau. In the first position, he is anchored on his knees with a stockade on his arms. His dick is tied up so she can focus on ball suffering infliction. Using her hands, Sinstress smacks his genitals around. Then, she is on to some hard and swift kicks. Beau squirms and starts sweating profusely. His balls are really starting to hurt as he jumps around trying to defend himself. He is them put on all fours so Sinstress can kick him from behind. She kicks his thighs and dangling balls as he struggles to count. He is constantly in fear as Sinstress pretends like she will kick him and then waits til he isn't suspecting. There are  bonus kicks at the end! Brutal.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: ball kicking, maya sinstress, mistress maya, barefoot ball kicking, bare foot ballbusting.

Download:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 07:18:23 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Beaten For The Queen
« Reply #6812 on: December 14, 2022, 06:31:24 pm »
Beaten For The Queen

General:
Name: AMG_BeatenForTheQueen_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 514.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:47, 7982 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Beaten For The Queen

There's nothing I enjoy better than watching my palace guards Jennifer and Ivy whip a lowly slave for my enjoyment. But this time they really outdid themselves. That miserable slave's body started out without a mark and by the time they were done it was covered with welts and cutts. At one point they double teamed him, each wielding their vicious whips from a different side while the slave whined and whimpered. This is just the thing that gets me hot - seeing a slave receiving punishment for no other reason than I want him to. And after being beaten to the breaking point, I made him THANK me for the privilege by kissing my feet. Life is good for a Queen with devoted slaves.
This is a pretty vicious clip!

- The Queen

Girls:
Queen Kasey

Download:

Online stachoo

Learning To Bow
« Reply #6813 on: December 14, 2022, 07:34:13 pm »
Learning To Bow

General:
Name: AMG_LearnToBOW_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 739.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:36, 8004 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Learning To Bow

After an afternoon beating a slave for MY pleasure {see "Beaten For The Queen"} my palace guards Jennifer and Ivy continued with its discipline by teaching it to bow PROPERLY to my royal superiority. The worthless slave was such a slow learner that they had to motivate it with their whips and even harsh slaps upon its face. All the more fun for ME! There's nothing I enjoy more than watching a slave suffer at the hands of my cruel guards - they are such sadistic bitches! After they finally beat the slave into complete submission they had FINALLY made him learn to bow properly, I was treated to a nice tongue bath on my royal feet by the GRATEFUL knave. There are definite advantages to being a queen... :)

- The Queen

Girls:
Queen Kasey

Keywords: whipping, humiliation, men following orders, female domination, foot worship.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ashes for Office Perv
« Reply #6814 on: December 14, 2022, 08:39:12 pm »
Ashes for Office Perv

General:
Name: AMG_Ashes-for-office-perv_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Format: wmv
Size: 516.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:30, 7958 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ashes for Office Perv

I am soooo glad you decided to check me out on my smoke break! Get down on your knees. That's right boss, You will get down there because I saw you looking at my feet. Admit it...That's better. Now that you admit you are a TOTAL PERV, you can just sit there while I blow smoke in your face. I hope you enjoy the taste of my ashes, Haha! I also hope your hungry because you are eating this butt too! I guess we can add smoking fetish to foot and shoe worship fetish, huh bitch!

- Charlotte Stokely

Category: FEMDOM POV
Keywords: smoking.

Download:

Online stachoo

Red Ballbuster Cock Torture
« Reply #6815 on: December 15, 2022, 06:14:09 am »
Red Ballbuster Cock Torture

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Red Ballbuster Cock Torture
Size: 208.79 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:59, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Nataly wears a red PVC top, fishnet stockings and knee-high black boots for this brand new feature. After tying her slave to her dungeon's ceiling, she begins a long and painful ballbusting exercise, tormenting her balls with her bare hands and her fetish shoewear.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting , nataly , kicking , ballkicking , torment , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , balls , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 208.79 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ballcrushed on the Bed
« Reply #6816 on: December 15, 2022, 07:13:16 am »
Ballcrushed on the Bed

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Ballcrushed on the Bed
Size: 203.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:48, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Jacqueline has her slave spread to the bed. She starts out by stepping on his nuts. She throws in some kicks. Just for fun she squeezes them. And also, she slaps them. Such a variety of ways to cause pain. She hits his nuts over and over. She makes him beg for it and then when she delivers, he squeals in pain.

Related Categories: CBT , KICKING , FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL STOMPING , FEMALE SUPREMACY
Keywords: ballbusting , jacqueline , kicking , ballkicking , ball stomping , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , trampling , cbt , crushing , balls , nuts , ballbuster

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 203.76 MB<<<

Online stachoo

You Break my TV, I Break your Balls
« Reply #6817 on: December 15, 2022, 08:11:38 am »
You Break my TV, I Break your Balls

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_You Break my TV, I Break your Balls
Size: 246.35 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:13, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Maria is relaxing on your sofa to watch TV. Suddenly, the TV turns off because of a useless plumber who was working in her home, so she decides to give him his due. Mistress Maria doesn't let go of his balls until he arrange your tv. Even after he fix it, she keeps hitting his balls and make fun of his pain.

Keywords: ballbusting, maria, kicking, ballkicking, pain, no-mercy, no mercy, balls, cbt, crushing, barefeet, nuts, ballbuster.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 246.35 MB<<<

Online stachoo

City Shoulder Ride
« Reply #6818 on: December 15, 2022, 09:15:28 am »
City Shoulder Ride

General:
Name: CSFEM_City Shoulder Ride
Size: 179.79 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:11, 2998 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

City Shoulder Ride
Mistress Yuliya loves going for nice long outdoor rides on her slave's shoulders. Dressed in her blue jeans and white leather jacket, she looks ultra sexy.

She has excellent riding form and enjoys making her pony go up and down stairs in addition to running him and making him do high stepping drills. The public loved watching Mistress Yuliya ride her pony everywhere.

Mistress:
Yuliya, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: yuliya , reins , horse slavery , torture , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , nipple torture , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download:

Online stachoo

Tested to be MY Cuckold 2
« Reply #6819 on: December 15, 2022, 10:14:47 am »

General:
Name: CSFEM_Tested to be MY Cuckold 2
Size: 179.19 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:09, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

DIRECT ASS TO MOUTH STRAP-ON ACTION. Mistress T takes the testing of her potential new cuckold to a new level in this video clip. First she fucks the bitch up the ass with lots of good, hard pounding thrusts... but she totally took us by surprise when she pulled the strap-on out of the bitch's ass and walked right over and rammed it into the bitch's eager mouth.

Ewww! Mistress T played the ""ASS to MOUTH"" game several times frcng the bitch to clean the strap-on each time. Then it's time for the bitch to get on its knees and get some more hard, face fucking while stroking its little dicklette. Mistress T orders the bitch to cum on command or face 100 strokes of the cane.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , ANAL , STRAP-ON , DILDO FUCKING , DOMINATION
Keywords: mistress t , ass to mouth , humiliation , slut training , toys , anal , cocksucking , cross dresser , ass banging , dominatrix , cross dressing , sissy slut , crossdressing , fucking , face fucking

Download: