Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 150623 times)

Online stachoo

Cheating Student Confesses
« Reply #6760 on: December 11, 2022, 11:16:13 am »
Cheating Student Confesses

Starring: Goddess Carmen

General:
Name: GFD_Cheating Student Confesses
Format: mp4
Size: 102.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:27, 1408 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Carmen knows that one of her male students has been cheating and he thinks he can take advantage of her since she is young and pretty. She takes control of this student and he canΓÇÖt resist telling Miss Carmen the truth.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Suffering For Ass
« Reply #6761 on: December 11, 2022, 12:21:09 pm »
Suffering For Ass

Starring: Edyn Blair, Miranda

General:
Name: MAS_Suffering For Ass
Size: 294.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:24, 6252 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Want ass? Sure, this slave can have some. He just has to suffer a bit for it. After all both Lady Edyn and Princess Miranda have very perfect backsides that any man would want to worship, more so when they are wearing the tight shorts that currently hug their butts. Thats why this slave will endure having his cock and balls smacked anytime the girls sit on his face.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT

Download:

Online stachoo

Ass On Face 88, Elaina
« Reply #6762 on: December 11, 2022, 01:16:12 pm »
Ass On Face 88, Elaina

Starring: Elaina

General:
Name: MAS_Ass On Face 88, Elaina
Size: 387.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:30, 8166 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

{#nfoText#}

Download:

Online stachoo

That's Why I Have You
« Reply #6763 on: December 11, 2022, 02:18:19 pm »
That's Why I Have You

Starring: Kelly Diamond, Dakota James

General:
Name: MAS_That's Why I Have You
Size: 444.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:17, 11581 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Kelly and Dakota dont keep this male around for his company. No, they keep him around as a tool to serve them in various ways. So when his chores inside the house are done, they leave him at the gate like a good puppy so that when they return he is ready and waiting to clean their feet. His mouth is really the main useful part of him since it can be used to lick their filthy bare feet clean after a long walk. So get to it slave, get licking now that the girls have returned home. Why else would the girls keep around a loser like this but if not for licking dirty feet?

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH

Download:

Online stachoo

Sissy Maid for Life at the Rubberslut Academy
« Reply #6764 on: December 11, 2022, 03:16:22 pm »
Sissy Maid for Life at the Rubberslut Academy

General:
Name: STELIBE_Sissy Maid for Life at the Rubberslut Academy
Size: 1.11 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:24, 11512 Kbps, 3840x2160, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Candi Cumdump is a sissy maid assigned to cleaning the Dungeon for her Mistress. Her sissy maid uniform turns her into a fully latex covered rubber slut in stockings. While she cleans Candi remembers and fantasizes about her last session with Mistress Stella. It's so hot and she is so turned on that she starts touching herself. Mistress Stella catches her and punishes her with her whip! A sissy slut is not allowed to touch herself without permission! Mistress Stella will have to come up with some kind of more permanent chastity solution in the future for Candi!

Category: SISSY SLUTS
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLUT TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: stella liberty, candi cumdump, whipping, dungeon, mistress, latex, latex fetish, rubber fetish, whore training, chastity, sissy maid, maid fetish, punishment, fantasy, sissy maid training.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.11 GB<<<

Online stachoo

Face and Throat Standing
« Reply #6765 on: December 11, 2022, 04:16:23 pm »
Face and Throat Standing

General:
Name: STELIBE_Face and Throat Standing
Size: 483.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:14, 8999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

It is a dream and a nightmare to be below a barefoot trampling. My perfect feet were made to stomp and trample all over a man's body, mind, and heart. Literally. It's a breathtaking experience to be my human carpet. I stand on his face to overwhelm his senses and sink my weight onto his throat and chest to demonstrate his utter powerlessness beneath my feet.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FACESTANDING, THROATSTANDING, BAREFOOT, FEMDOM.
Keywords: stella liberty, female domination, trample, barefoot trample, trampled, bare feet, face standing, throat standing, face trample, throat trample, foot domme, domestic domination, human carpet, human doormat, stomping.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 483.01 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Femdom Trampling in Leather
« Reply #6766 on: December 11, 2022, 05:11:23 pm »
Femdom Trampling in Leather

General:
Name: STELIBE_Femdom Trampling in Leather
Size: 604.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:04, 8990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I have my new floor slave in my luxurious dungeon beneath my sharp high heels. Wearing sexy black leather from head to toe I test my how well my new human carpet takes an intense trampling session! My stiletto heels dig into his flesh as I stomp him into the ground. He cowers beneath my feet in pain as I walk all over him, paying no heed to his pathetic grunts.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, LEATHER FETISH.
Keywords: stella liberty, trample, high heels trample, high heels fetish, leather skirt, leather domme, dungeon, heels domination, mistress, femdom trampling, stilettos, human carpet, human furniture, slave training, sub training.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 604.01 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Seduced by Macys Ass Part 1
« Reply #6767 on: December 11, 2022, 06:14:27 pm »
Seduced by Macys Ass Part 1

Starring: Macy Cartel

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Seduced by Macys Ass Part 1
Size: 348.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 4985 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 38 Kbps, 22 Khz

Lance is in the hospital, waiting on the doctor when sexy Macy Cartel bounds into the room wearing high heels, a sexy see through teddy and patterned fishnets... She likes to cause trouble everywhere.

Macy takes notice to Lance's attention to her perfect ass and how it looks in the thong leotard and fishnets, so see decides to give him a little sensory overload. She commands him in a flirty way to get on the table and she smothers his face with her ass. Making him kiss it, smell it and just go crazy worshipping it.

Then she flips him over on his back and sits right on his face. ΓÇ£Awe, can you breathe? I really don't care... [giggle]ΓÇ¥ Lance doesn't seem to either...

to be continued....

ASS WORSHIP, FISHNETS, LEOTARD, TEDDY, THONG, ASS SMOTHER, BREATH PLAY, TEASING

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, FISHNETS.
Keywords: high heels, macy cartel, lance hart, thong face sitting, leotard thong, lingerie ass worship, fishnets, fishnets ass worship, pantyhose face sitting, fishnets face sitting, macy cartel ass worship, macy cartel leotard, macy cartel lingerie, body suit, heels.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 348.15 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sex Therapist Jasmine Shy Part 2 BALLBUSTING HANDJOB
« Reply #6768 on: December 11, 2022, 07:19:23 pm »
Sex Therapist Jasmine Shy Part 2 BALLBUSTING HANDJOB

Starring: Jasmine Shy

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Sex Therapist Jasmine Shy Part 2 BALLBUSTING HANDJOB
Size: 354.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:53, 4979 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 36 Kbps, 22 Khz

Lance is back for his second therapy session with Dr Jasmine Shy. The last time, she showed him how to fuck by fucking his ass with a strap-on. This time, she needs to help him work on his stamina. She clearly is turned on by her work, and gets him naked quick, teases his cock till it is fully hard, then knees him in the balls.... He is not allowed to cum in this session, and if he does, she will have to take him to her ΓÇ£other roomΓÇ¥ for more ΓÇ£intenseΓÇ¥ treatment....

Dr Jasmine teases the fuck out of Lance, kneeing him in the balls from time to time, but his cock does not go down at all with her huge tits in his face. She gets so turned on by her work, she grabs his hard cock and rubs it against her clit over her shiny leotard and pantyhose until she cums.

She is very clear that he is not allowed to cum, but keeps stroking his cock until he blows his load all over his stomach and her pantyhose... It looks like Lance is in for some intense treatment...

to be continued...

BIG TITS, HANDJOB, CUM ON NYLONS, FEMALE ORGASM, LEOTARD FETISH, PANTYHOSE, HIGH HEELS, BALLBUSTING, ORGASM CONTROL

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: LEOTARD FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, BIG TITS.
Keywords: jasmine shy tits, jasmine shy ballbusting, lance hart, big tits handjob, leotard fetish, leotard and tights, shiny leotard, shiny bodysuit, indian, jasmine shy, female orgasm handjob, cock grinding.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 354.98 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sadie is a ball breaking tease FULL
« Reply #6769 on: December 11, 2022, 08:14:51 pm »
Sadie is a ball breaking tease FULL

Starring: Sadie Holmes

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Sadie is a ball breaking tease FULL
Size: 878.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:24:20, 5002 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Sadie Holmes invited Lance Hart over. It's late, so he thinks it's a booty call. She's only wearing a bra and black leggings. Sadie tells Lance that before he can fuck her, he has to indulge her little fetish. She loves kicking boys in the balls...

She makes him a deal. If he can take ten hard kicks to the balls, she will fuck him... She makes him spread his legs and kicks him hard, ΓÇ£Oh that wasn't that hard, I can go a lot harder... [GIGGLE]ΓÇ¥

ΓÇ£When I'm done with your balls, you might not have anything left...ΓÇ¥

Sadie teases Lance in between dropping him with hard kicks, encouraging him to keep going, and giving him blue balls at the same time until she finally leaves him holding his sore blue balls while she giggles and bounds away.

Sadie convinced Lance to come back, and promised to fuck him this time. Now she's just wearing thigh highs with skulls on them and sexy laced panties. Lance tells her his balls are healed up and he is ready to fuck, but that is a problem for Sadie...

She tells him she only wants to fuck him if it's going to hurt him. She loves the idea of her ass bouncing hard against his sore aching balls... so she is going to have to damage his nuts some more.

This time there is no counting game, no lies, just ball breaking. She does take advantage of him while he is on the ground by straddling his face and slapping his balls so she can feel him scream into her pussy, making her hornier and meaner...

After she is convinced that his balls are hurting enough, she kicks him hard again while he is laying on the ground and walks off...

ΓÇ£How are your balls...? [giggle]ΓÇ¥ Sadie asks Lance as she struts into the room with lube. He is holding his balls after she may have just broken them...

She talks sweet to him and strokes his cock. ΓÇ£After you cum, you are mine forever...ΓÇ¥ Sadie explains that if she makes him cum and relieves his aching swollen blue balls, then he is her ball breaking toy forever. She is going to his balls day and night, teasing him and making his balls fill with cum and probably never letting him release again...

Lance is in no position to argue. He is desperate for relieve. She works his cock so good and even lets him play with her perfect tits. ΓÇ£You're lucky that I'm going to own your balls when we're done...ΓÇ¥

She brings him to the edge a couple times, making him beg to cum before she finally lets him blow his load all over her stockings.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: sadie holmes, sadie holmes ballbusting, teasing ballbusting, ballbusting handjob, blue balls cbt, blue balls ballbusting, sadie holmes chastity, femdom handjob, teasing handjob, edging handjob, cum on nylons, face sitting, ass worship, face sitting cbt.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 878.26 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Mistress Hedone Ballbusting part 2
« Reply #6770 on: December 12, 2022, 06:24:09 am »
Mistress Hedone Ballbusting part 2

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Hedone Ballbusting part 2
Size: 206.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:54, 7188 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

And the ballbusting continues :)

Ballbusting
Arched Feet, Ballbusting, Domination, FemDom,

Download:

Online stachoo

Mistress Hedone Ballbusting and smushing
« Reply #6771 on: December 12, 2022, 07:26:16 am »
Mistress Hedone Ballbusting and smushing

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Hedone Ballbusting and smushing
Size: 310.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 7016 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Kicking and smushing with my feet!

Ballbusting
Arched Feet, Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, Hot Feet,

Download:

Online stachoo

Mistress Hedone Ballbusting 4
« Reply #6772 on: December 12, 2022, 08:27:49 am »
Mistress Hedone Ballbusting 4

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Hedone Ballbusting 4
Size: 185.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:34, 7043 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Related Categories: HIGHLY ARCHED FEET , BALLBUSTING POV , KICKING
Keywords: highly arched feet , ball squeezing

Download:

Online stachoo

Boot domination CBT Trampling SLAVE Training
« Reply #6773 on: December 12, 2022, 09:28:47 am »
Boot domination CBT Trampling SLAVE Training

General:
Name: VAR_Boot domination CBT Trampling SLAVE Training
Size: 1.41 GB
Video: avc1, 00:27:53, 7047 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Masochist trampling and boots control training by Mistress Kira.

Mistress Kira enjoys trampling the masochist's penis and gold balls many times.

A CBT board independently produced by a masochist.

Give everything as you like to Mistress Kira.

Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BOOT DOMINATION, CBT, BOOT FETISH, HUMAN FURNITURE.
Keywords: mistress, boot fetish, pvc, masochist, whip, asianfemdom, domination, humiliation, dominatrix, cbt, trampling, mistresskira, denial, slave training, slapping.

Download:

Online stachoo

Hard Ballbusting breeding
« Reply #6774 on: December 12, 2022, 10:28:37 am »
Hard Ballbusting breeding

General:
Name: VAR_Hard Ballbusting breeding
Size: 392.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:40, 6937 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Well, let's see if he keeps what he promises and then he gets to feel my boots in his bells with vi0lent kicks that he cannot defend himself against

Ballbusting, BDSM
Ballbusting, BDSM, German Goddess, Mistress,

Download:

Online stachoo

Outdoors Ballbusting Boot Licking Sissy
« Reply #6775 on: December 12, 2022, 11:25:48 am »
Outdoors Ballbusting Boot Licking Sissy

General:
Name: VAR_Outdoors Ballbusting Boot Licking Sissy
Size: 404.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:49, 7012 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Mistress Mercer stomps and tramples Erica's cock and balls while outdoors on a river dock. She licks and worships her boots, cums on them, and licks it all up as she humiliates her an all leather outfit.

Boot Domination, CBT Fantasy
Ball Trampling, Cum on Boots, Dominatrix, FemDom, Leather Boots, Leather Pants, MTF Trans, Outdoor-Private Location Play, Shoe Licking, Sissy,

Download:

Online stachoo

Feet Au Naturale
« Reply #6776 on: December 12, 2022, 12:29:11 pm »
Feet Au Naturale

General:
Name: AMG_AuNatural_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Format: wmv
Size: 473.24 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:48, 7945 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Feet Au Naturale

This is a very basic paid custom clip request from a slave. He just wanted to see my beautiful feet without any polish on them whatsoever- just in all their natural glory. :) (And I know my feet ARE PERFECT!)

Girls:
Goddess Suvana

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: pov.

Download:

Online stachoo

Low-End Sugardaddie
« Reply #6777 on: December 12, 2022, 01:32:25 pm »
Low-End Sugardaddie

General:
Name: AMG_LowEndSugardaddy_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Size: 460.38 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:35, 7941 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps

Low-End Sugardaddie

O...M...G...You want to be my sugar daddy but you can only afford $1000 a month?? LOL! That is like SERIOUSLY not enough to be seen in public with you, let alone SLEEP with you! OMG no F-ing WAY! Tell you what though, for $1000 a month I will let you be around me. But just to work for me, basically. You can be like my "personal assistant"- except YOU will be paying ME hourly just to LET you work for me! But at least that will allow you to be AROUND me and in MY presence- which you should be grateful for! And for the kind of money you are giving me, I will treat you basically pretty much like a SLAVE if I feel like it. And just a warning- I can be kind of a bitch toward losers that I see as "beneath me" because they can't afford me- which DEFINITELY applies to YOU.
Let's see, what could I use you for....you can clean my apartment (especially the toilets- yuk!) you can drive me around and be my chauffeur, shine my shoes, you can detail my car and run my errands, oh and you can pay me to just to drive me to go meet my REAL sugar daddies for dates! Yeah, I think for ONLY paying me $1000 a month you should consider yourself lucky I even let you do that kind of stuff for me.
And if you are REALLY good ALLL month long and do EVERYTHING I say and put up with everything no matter HOW bad I treat you (even in front of my friends who I am for SURE gonna tell about you!) at the end of the month I will ALLOW you to literally grovel at my feet, shower them with kisses and THANK ME for letting you work for me!

-Goddess Farrah

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: pov.

Download:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 08:54:24 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Trampled Til Broken
« Reply #6778 on: December 12, 2022, 02:36:27 pm »
Trampled Til Broken

General:
Name: AMG_TrampledTilBroken_(4.8 Mbps HD 720-24p Video)
Size: 947.65 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:25:51, 4721 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Trampled Til Broken

Sometimes My slaves need to be absolutely BROKEN to remind them of their place in My QUEENDOM. And one of the best ways to do that is to TRAMPLE them underneath your feet- while wearing stiletto heels, of course.
I have My beautiful guards bring the subject out and place it into a bowing position for Me- so I can simply walk up its body in My stilettos and take My seat upon my throne. This one has forgotten its EXTREMELY low place in life and it is about to be taught a lesson...the hard way.
The slave is eventually placed into position on the floor so I can use it as a Royal trample mat for My feet. But of course I let My guards get into it and has some fun trampling its flesh as well! In fact, eventually We all stand on it to remind it of his place- beneath ALL women!!
The slave actually DID "break" during filming of this and you can hear it beg for Us to "stop, please!" toward the end of the video! LOL!!!

Girls:
Queen Kasey

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: trampling, high heels, female domination, ballbusting, milf.

Download:

Online stachoo

I play my Drum, I Break your Balls
« Reply #6779 on: December 12, 2022, 03:40:10 pm »
I play my Drum, I Break your Balls

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_I play my Drum, I Break your Balls
Size: 265.21 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:52, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hannah wants to do his best concert and what better than using balls of his slave on one of of their musical instruments, bongos, on which she compose the music more longer, painful and noisy.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting , hannah , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , balls , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 265.21 MB<<<