Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 214827 times)

Online stachoo

SANTA CRUZ SANDALS ON TRAMPLE TABLE 2
« Reply #620 on: October 03, 2021, 01:00:32 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_BOUND AND MILKED##SANTA CRUZ SANDALS ON TRAMPLE TABLE 2##
Format: mp4
Size: 360.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:03, 6924 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I wear my sexy white santa cruz sandals with extreme long red toe nails on cock trample table for a cock milking session in my sexy latex outfit. He has no chance, I stroke and rub his cock with my shoes , my bare feet (2min) and long nails until he cant stop it. It's only a matter of time until he explodes in a big load under my skilled designer snake style soles. I'm sure I'll win. See giff animation..

Category: CBT
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, SHOEJOB, COCK TEASE, ABUSED SHOES, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET.
Keywords: shoe fetish, cumshots, abused shoes, cock tease, cbt, shoejob, high heels, footjob, female domination, tease and denial, long toe nails, cum play, sandals, foot fetish, toenail fetish

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

SANTA CRUZ SANDALS ON TRAMPLE TABLE
« Reply #621 on: October 03, 2021, 02:04:27 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_BOUND AND MILKED##SANTA CRUZ SANDALS ON TRAMPLE TABLE##
Size: 489.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:31, 6971 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps

I wear my sexy white santa cruz sandals with extreme long french toe nails on cock trample table for a cock milking session. He has no chance, I stroke and rub his cock with my shoes feet and long nails until he cant stop it. It's only a matter of time until he explodes in a big load under my skilled feet. I'm sure I'll win. Cumshot in slowmotion and most time (pip) picture in picture. See giff animation..
Note: I would like to wear more jewelery on my toes and feet permanently (help me to wear more anclets and toe rings!) If somebody likes the idea too and wants to support me, let me know and see your toe ring or anclet next video on my feet.

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOTJOBS, COCK TEASE, CBT, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: shoe fetish, cumshots, abused shoes, cock tease, cbt, shoejob, high heels, footjob, female domination, tease and denial, long toe nails, cum play, sandals, foot fetish, toenail fetish

Download:

Online stachoo

Cumshot compilation 1
« Reply #622 on: October 03, 2021, 03:09:15 pm »
Cumshot compilation 1

General:
Name: VAR_BOYFRIEND BECOME BOOTSSLAVE##Cumshot compilation 1##
Size: 565.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:00, 6970 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Made love to my shoes
« Reply #623 on: October 03, 2021, 04:07:20 pm »
Made love to my shoes

General:
Name: VAR_BOYFRIEND BECOME BOOTSSLAVE##Made love to my shoes##
Size: 299.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:47, 7003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Ruined Orgasm under my heels
« Reply #624 on: October 03, 2021, 05:05:34 pm »
Ruined Orgasm under my heels

General:
Name: VAR_BOYFRIEND BECOME BOOTSSLAVE##Ruined Orgasm under my heels##
Size: 1.2 GB
Video: avc1, 00:23:50, 6979 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Princess Jeanie- Smoke Break
« Reply #625 on: October 03, 2021, 06:06:08 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_Jeanie-Smoking
Format: wmv
Size: 160.84 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:03:38, 5815 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Even when taking a "smoke break", Princess Jeanie decides to put her new "slaves" to use- and further remind them of their place in life...FAR BENEATH HER! They are nothing more than OBJECTS for Her to USE- and in this case, She is going to use one of them...as Her own personal human ashtray!
And OMG does She look HOT doing it in those tight liquid leather pants and pink, metal-tipped stilettos. The slave is terrified at this point to disobey Her...
But She rewards him with a little glob of Her spit in his worthless slave mouth before stubbing out Her cigarette on its tongue! And yes, She really makes him swallow the butt! (Shown on camera, as Princess Jeanie squeezes his mouth open at the end of the video and shows how he swallowed- like She is inspecting an !)

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: SMOKING , HUMAN ASHTRAY , SPIT FETISH , HUMILIATION , LEATHER
Keywords: objectification , spitting , metal heels , high heels

Download:

Online stachoo

I Demand To Be WORSHIPPED
« Reply #626 on: October 03, 2021, 07:07:04 pm »
I Demand To Be WORSHIPPED

General:
Name: AMG_.wmv
Size: 219.77 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:04:59, 5816 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Princess Jeanie Demands To Be WORSHIPPED!

Princess Bridgette's cousin, "Princess Jeanie" has really taken to this "slave ownership" thing. Now she is DEMANDING that these losers BOW DOWN TO HER and WORSHIP HER as their superior! She even has a throne that they are bowing down to as she walks into the room. (She had left them there several hours earlier with their faces pressed to the floor at her feet and just LAUGHS that they are still there when she comes back into the room!
Soon, this new Princess - Tipsyk with Her newfound POWER - is literally using these inferior males as FOOTRESTS...resting her feet on them, not even bothering to remove her needle-thin stilettos, as she lets them sink into their worthless flesh...
She just admires her new position in life- and then demands that these chattle debase themselves MORE for her by LICKING THE DIRT OFF THE SOLES OF HER SHOES!
A great video showing how arrogant a girl can become when "men" are literally given to her as slaves...

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP

Download:

Online stachoo

Princess Jeanie Tramples All Over Her Slaves In NEEDLE-THIN STEEL S...
« Reply #627 on: October 03, 2021, 08:02:32 pm »
Princess Jeanie Tramples All Over Her Slaves In NEEDLE-THIN STEEL STILETTO HEELS

General:
Name: AMG_Princess Jeanie- Trample
Size: 539.83 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:12:14, 5813 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Princess Jeanie Tramples All Over Her Slaves In NEEDLE-THIN STEEL STILETTO HEELS

Princess Jeanie has taken her "slave ownership" to new levels. She is LOVING the power she has over these losers- to the point that she demands they lay down on the floor and let Her WALK ALL OVER THEM in Her NEEDLE-THIN STILETTO HEELS.
And after walking all over them she demands that they both grovel and kiss her feet at the same time - one kissing the right, and one kissing the left - and THANK HER for walking all over them! (example: "My feet aren't going to lick themselves!")
Then She demands they "resume the postion"- and upon stepping up onto their slave backs, commands them to simultaneously raise her up, as the slaves synchronize their rise up onto all fours, lifting their Princess up into the air, despite Her needle-thin stilettos digging into their backs as they raise Her up...just so she can dance on their backs some more and admire her beauty in the mirror while on their backs!
A GREAT 100% trample video in VERY hot shoes! One slave was oozing the red stuff after Princess Jeanie got done dancing on his back in this video...

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Online stachoo

Boxing Lesson!
« Reply #628 on: October 04, 2021, 05:53:39 am »
Boxing Lesson!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0077-Boxing Lesson!
Size: 415.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:35, 1802 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Ayla and Kaz have signed themselves up for some boxing lessons. It is not long before their instructor Matthew notices that the girls are pretty awful at hitting the pads with their punches and kicks - they seem to be hitting him in the nuts instead! The cruel girls have a really enjoyable time kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing and crushing Matthews sore red balls! Great verbal from the girls too as they let Matthew know how pathetic his balls make him! (Duration : 31 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  bikini / swimsuit,  punching,  dresses and skirts,  ayla,  2 or more ballbusters,  trainers/flat shoes,  sport,  kaz.

Download:

Online stachoo

Trouble Down Below!
« Reply #629 on: October 04, 2021, 06:56:03 am »
Trouble Down Below!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0078-Trouble Down Below!
Size: 408.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:02, 1805 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Kickboxing trainer Jerome has been drafted in after the original instructor Matthew was admitted to hospital suffering from some trouble down below... Unfortunately for Jerome, Rebekah has heard from Kaz and Ayla how much fun their kickboxing class was, and she wants a try herself! Jerome soon finds that Rebekah does not have very good aim when it comes to punching and kicking the pads, but has great aim when it comes to kicking him in the balls! Rebekah giggles and smiles as she enjoys herself busting Jeromes nuts with kicks, knees, stomps and punches with her boxing gloves, and the sexy athletic babe looks like she has some real power behind her as she blitzes Jeromes testicles! (Duration : 31 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  hotpants / booty shorts,  squeezing,  topless,  humiliating,  barefoot,  trainers/flat shoes,  sport,  rebekah.

Download:

Online stachoo

I Like a Man With Balls!
« Reply #630 on: October 04, 2021, 07:51:17 am »
I Like a Man With Balls!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0079-I Like a Man With Balls!
Size: 429.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:32:34, 1809 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Matthew has had his eye on Claire from the office for ages, and decides to brave it and ask her ut for a drink after work... Claire is not really interested but decides to have a bit of fun in her tea break! She gets Matthew to strip and show her his nuts - she really likes a man with balls! She makes a deal with Matthew - she will go out with him if he can prove he has enough balls to keep her happy! Claire really puts Matthew through it in this hard and very sexy video, using all her favourite ballbusting moves - kicks, knees, squeezes, punches, slaps and stomps to the balls! You can see how much Claire loves controlling men using their balls - her sadistic nature shines thrugh in this great video and Matthews nuts are left bruised, swollen and aching! (Duration : 32 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  trampling,  slapping,  dresses and skirts,  barefoot,  heels,  office,  claire,  tights / pantyhose.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ari Parker Dirty Sock Footjob
« Reply #631 on: October 04, 2021, 08:50:45 am »
Ari Parker Dirty Sock Footjob

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2019-06-29 - Ari Parker Dirty Sock Footjob HD
Size: 453.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:42, 8004 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 211 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Ari Parker Dirty Sock Footjob HD

Ari Parker has worn her dirtiest stinkiest socks. Ari can think of no better way then to take advantage of her dirty socks then to make a loser cum from them. Ari wraps her dirty socks around his cock and makes him shoot his load all over them. Ari to further humiliate shoes off her cum drenched socks.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , SOCKJOBS , DIRTY FEET , HANDJOBS
Keywords: ari parker , socks , socksjob , foot feitsh , footjob , foot worship , feet , handjob , smelly , dirty feet

Download:

Online stachoo

Caught Starring At Macy At The Club Footjob
« Reply #632 on: October 04, 2021, 09:51:10 am »
Caught Starring At Macy At The Club Footjob

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2019-07-06 - Caught Starring At Macy At The Club Footjob HD
Size: 608.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 7993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 245 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Caught Starring At Macy At The Club Footjob HD

Macy is having a night out and is at the club. Macy is doing her thing and cant help but to dangle her heels off her pantyhose clad feet. This foot loving pantyhose lovers dream has come true. But what was his dream quickly becomes his nightmare. Macy catches him staring at her feet and calls him out. Macy can tell he is scared and shocked but to his surprise Macy invites him back to her house. Macy can tell hes a foot loser and would do anything to have her pantyhose feet on his cock. Macy knows her feet are nice and sweaty and smelly so she decides to give him a footjob. Macy verbally dominates him as she him to shoot a load from sheer pantyhose feet.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , FOOT FETISH , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , DIPPING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: macy cartel , pantyhose , footjob , humiliation , stockings , foot worship , feet , handjob , smelly

Download:

Online stachoo

Caught Staring At Sleepy Step Mom Phoenix Footjob
« Reply #633 on: October 04, 2021, 10:54:59 am »
Caught Staring At Sleepy Step Mom Phoenix Footjob

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2019-07-15 - Caught Staring At Sleepy Step Mom Phoenix Footjob HD
Size: 559.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:20, 8107 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 249 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Caught Staring At Sleepy Step Mom Phoenix Footjob HD

Step Mom Phoenix has had a long day at work. Phoenix needs some rest so she kicks off her heels and lays down on the sofa. Phoenix is tall so the blanket doesn't go all the way down to her pantyhose clad feet. Phoenix stepson walks to the living to watch some TV and notices his step mom fast resting but her perfect feet are exposed. Phoenix stepson is amazed by her feet and knows how good they smell after a long day at work. Phoenix step-son cannot resit them and goes in for a smell. Phoenix stepson makes a misstep and makes a loud sound as hes going in for a whiff. Phoenix wakes up and sees her pathetic stepson at her feet and begins to yell. To Phoenix surprise she can see his cock is rock hard. Phoenix switches her tone and decides to make an agreement with her stepson. Phoenix hates working and could use some more money from her stepsons step-dad. Phoenix lets her stepson know she will give him a footjob if he tells his step-dad what a great stepmom she is. Phoenix stepson cant help but to agree as his total focus in on his stepmoms sheer nylon feet in his face.  Phoenix makes her stepson blow his load then shows off her cum drenched feet to remind him of there little arraignment.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , TABOO , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: nylons , pantyhose , humiliation , stockings , foot worship , feet , handjob , smelly

Download:

Online stachoo

Roxy Ass Crush
« Reply #634 on: October 04, 2021, 11:52:01 am »
Roxy Ass Crush

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-assphyxiate
Size: 158.62 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:08, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Roxy Ass Crush
Mistress Roxy is having a relaxing afternoon lying on her bed and touching herself. But she needs more than just her fingers. She needs slave tongue up her ass and she needs to face-crush her little slave bitch with her sexy Black ass. This helps satisfy her sadistic desires and actually turns her on immensely. She goes to her wardrobe closet where she keeps her slave and orders him out.

The poor slave is groggy and rubs his eyes from being kept in the dark so long. She orders the bitch onto his back on the bed and proceeds to sit on his face hard and long in reverse position. She makes him lick her asshole as she sits on his face and laughs at his struggles beneath her. The poor bitch is desperate for air. That's just how Roxy likes them.

They become so obedient that way. She finally gives him a breath before sitting back down. In time, Roxy decides to move into forward position so she can really ride his face. What a great way to spend the afternoon riding her bitch's face.

Mistress:
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: PUSSY EATING , SMOTHER , ASSHOLE FETISH , ASS SMOTHERING , FACE SITTING
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , stroking dick , piss , golden , masturbation , doggie , roxy , ass licking , pov , stroke cock , nectar , sweaty , exercise

Download:

Online stachoo

Cry for Me
« Reply #635 on: October 04, 2021, 12:54:00 pm »
Cry for Me

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-cry-for-your-mommy
Size: 149.13 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:52, 2895 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cry for Me
EXTREMELY brootle AND ABUSIVE TRAMPLING AND BEATING! Mistress T and Mistress Delilah have a score to even out with a slave and today is the slave's lucky day. They harshly STOMP and trample him without mercy. The slave is crying out in pain and begging for mercy, but the Mistresses laugh and keep taunting him by saying, ""Cry out for your Mummy... cry out for your Mummy.""

But Mummy will not be rescuing him today. In fact, if she was there, she would probably join in the fun. The Mistresses are in a frenzy of delivering pain and revenge. This video clip is EXTREMELY INTENSE! If you like really hot, fast, nasty trample action, then get this video clip. The slave truly suffers a lot.

Mistress:
Delilah, Bossy Bitch
T, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT PARTIES, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess, high heels, boots, trampling, head standing, sock sniffing, roxy, human ashtray, mistress t, face kicking, face busting, face standing, therapy, bijou steal, delilah.

Download:

Online stachoo

Domme Bar and Grill 1
« Reply #636 on: October 04, 2021, 01:49:30 pm »
Domme Bar and Grill 1

General:
Name: CSFEM_di-domme-bar-and-grill-p01
Size: 152.25 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:56, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Domme Bar and Grill 1
Mistress Roxy is working at the new ""Domme Bar and Grill"" when Mistress Riley walks in with a young slave on a leash. In the back ground is another blonde Lady customer quietly having a drink. Mistress Roxy and Mistress Riley have a seat at one of the tables and start chatting about how wonderful it is to have a bar that is exclusively for dominant women and their slaves.

Riley orders her slave to lick her boots and then to lick Roxy's shoes while the girls continue chatting. The scene makes Roxy horny, so Riley orders her slave to also lick Roxy's ass. The slave crawls under the table as Roxy places her legs on top of the table to give the slave full access to her pussy and ass. The slave dutifully cleans and licks Roxy's ass for awhile until Roxy decides to check and see if the blonde customer needs another drink. As she goes over to the table, she notices that the blonde has ""MAN HANDS.""

She then asks her if she needs another drink and the blonde's voice give her away. SHE is a HE!!! Roxy yanks of the blonde wig to reveal that the town idiot has disguised himself as a woman to get into the bar. The ladies are furious and decide that the idiot will become the public toilet for all the ladies that visit the bar that day.

Mistress:
Riley, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , BOOT DOMINATION , CONFRONTATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , ASS LICKING
Keywords: roxy , riley , bar , grill , crossdresser , public toilet

Download:

Online stachoo

Rikki Rumor & Jade Handjob
« Reply #637 on: October 04, 2021, 02:47:35 pm »
Rikki Rumor & Jade Handjob

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2017-04-25 - Rikki Rumor & Jade Handjob - Jade Jantzen, Rikki Rumor - s933rikkirumorjadejantzenhandjob
Size: 794.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:13, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Rikki Rumor & Jade Handjob - Jade Jantzen, Rikki Rumor

Rikki & Jade milk their slave and then he eats his cum. Jade Jantzen, Rikki Rumor

Tags: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Download:

Online stachoo

Cum For Black Cocks
« Reply #638 on: October 04, 2021, 03:48:53 pm »
Cum For Black Cocks

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2017-04-27 - Cum For Black Cocks - Bella Ink, Nikki Brooks - cd_s1162_nikkibrooks_bellaink_straponpov
Size: 434.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:00, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Cum For Black Cocks - Bella Ink, Nikki Brooks

Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink approach your worthless ass stuck in your cage wearing leather corsets, thigh high boots and big black cocks. They stand over you, looking down at you, stroking their massive strap on cocks, teasing you with them. Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink know you really really want to feel their cocks in your mouth and your whore ass. They want you to see what having a real cock is like, not just that pathetic tiny dicklette you have between your legs. Bella Ink, Nikki Brooks

Tags: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Strap-on

Download:

Online stachoo

Worshipping Goddess Valora's High Heels
« Reply #639 on: October 04, 2021, 04:53:46 pm »
Worshipping Goddess Valora's High Heels

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2017-04-28 - Worshipping Goddess Valora's High Heels - Goddess Valora - cd_s1145_goddessvalora_highheelfoot
Size: 611.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:05, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Worshipping Goddess Valora's High Heels - Goddess Valora

Goddess Valora has her pathetic slave in a leg choke hold while enjoying her cigarette. Before getting started with her pain therapy, Goddess Valora wants her slave to worship her shoes. She presents her shoes to her foot slave, who sucks and licks the dirt off of her black high heels. Goddess Valora makes him suck on her heel like it was a big black cock. The slave gets her shoes clean, but Goddess Valora wants to feel his tongue on her feet. She has him lick between her toes before shoving her foot in his mouth making him gag. Goddess Valora

Tags: Foot Worship, High Heel Worship, Humiliation, Smoking

Download: