Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 214869 times)

Online stachoo

MISSBLACKSUN- XMAS TREE BALLBUSTING
« Reply #2460 on: February 03, 2022, 10:39:43 am »

General:
Name: VAR_MISSBLACKSUN- XMAS TREE BALLBUSTING
Format: mp4
Size: 354.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:19, 5037 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 44 Khz

MBS è stata molto impegnata e non ha avuto tempo per comprare un albero di natale, così ha ordinato allo schiavo di acquistare delle luci, il coglione naturalmente non ha idea del perché. Quest’anno l’albero sarà lui! E MissBlack non vede l’ora di addobbarlo e conciarlo per le feste, distruggendo le sue inutili palle. Ma purtroppo anche addobbato, lo schiavo fa schifo al cazzo quindi verrà messo in giardino, lontano dalla vista della Padrona.

MBS was very busy and didn't have time to buy a Christmas tree, so he ordered the slave to buy lights, the asshole naturally has no idea why. He'll be the tree this year! And Miss Black can't wait to decorate it and tan it for the holidays, destroying his useless balls. But unfortunately also decorated, the slave sucks the cock so it will be placed in the garden, away from the view of the Mistress.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER FETISH, FEMDOM, BALL ABUSE.
Keywords: missblacksun, c4sholiday19, leather fetish, ballbusting, ball abuse, boot domination.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Mean Dallas Cheerleader - Kick Practice
« Reply #2461 on: February 03, 2022, 11:42:04 am »
Mean Dallas Cheerleader - Kick Practice

General:
Name: AMG_MeanDCC-KickPractice-Internet HD 720p
Size: 438.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:28, 7995 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mean Dallas Cheerleader- Kick Practice

You might have seen that TV show where girls try out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders? Well, Randi is one of the girls trying to make squad. She got some feedback at the last session that her kicks "just weren't high enough or forceful enough". So she is practicing after-hours, when the cheer-coach walks in.
Luckily the cheer-coach is also her step-mother! So "coach" has a special drill for her darling step-daughter to do that is SURE to take her kicks to the "next level"! Coach-Step-Mom calls in her personal assistant and explains that he is going to be used by her step-daughter for kick drills! She actually makes him stand there nice & still with his legs spread WIIIDE open so that Randi can work on full-force kicks with her cowboy boots up into his groin. Step-Mom explains to Randi (while her assistant stands there being talked about like he is nothing more than a kick-dummy for them to practice on) that if she can REALLY focus on kicking her assistant's nuts up into its stomach, that her kicks will SURELY improve enough to make the squad! Randi can't believe that her step-mom can use her assistant like this, but...whatever! All SHE cares about is making the squad! She couldn't care LESS about this idiot's nuts! So if this helps, she will totally give it a try!
And so the "extra practice" begins...and shortly into it, Coach decides that the assistant needs to take his pants off so her step-daughter can get a REALLY good view of what she's aiming at! Then the REAL ballbusting begins!
Eventually the assistant is BROKEN and Randi feels like she's "really ready now"! And she couldn't care less that she just destroyed a grown man's balls in the process! All she cares about is making the team. It is like she doesn't even NOTICE that this poor loser is curled up on the ground in pain. She even comments to her step-mom that as the coach, she should use her assistant like this ALL the time-
"and make this a regular drill for ALL the girls on the squad!!!"

Category: BOOT DOMINATION

Download:

Online stachoo

Dallas Cheerleader's Foot-Bitch
« Reply #2462 on: February 03, 2022, 12:42:36 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_MeanDCC-Internet HD 720p
Size: 616.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:31, 7989 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

*(btw, since the last "cheerleading" video, the WHOLE SQUAD is now using the cheer-coach's personal assistants NUTS to practice their kicks and get them higher.)*
In this clip the loser has the VERVE to approach the HOTTEST cheerleader on the squad after the game and ask her for a "kiss". She is APPALLED! She doesn't even recognize him at first- even though she (and all the girls on the squad now) kick him in the balls over & over as "practice" before each game! He obviously means NOTHING to her. She even explains to him that she is the HOTTEST cheerleader on the HOTTEST cheerleading squad EVER- and he is a NOBODY. She shouldn't even be TALKING to him! Let alone KISS him!
But then she has an idea- if he PAYS her, she will let him kiss her...on the FOOT. She laughs at him when he actually DOES it! He PAYS her every dollar he has in his pocket just to kiss her sweaty FEET after they have been in her cowboy boots ALL DAY while she cheered the team on to victory. PATHETIC, but appropriate, in her opinion.
She goes on to arrogantly DEMAND a footmassage AND a tongue-bath for her feet while she relaxes and eventually even takes a short nap! When she wakes up she literally KICKS the losers FACE away from her and haughtily comments off-handedly that he will be doing this for her EVERY Sunday after the game (AND paying for it!) and she may even decide to lend him out to the other girls on the squad! It is obvious that she KNOWS how hot she is, and that losers are meant to be USED by girls like her!

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: CHEERLEADERS, HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, BOOT FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship.

Download:

Online stachoo

Welcome Back Cuck
« Reply #2463 on: February 03, 2022, 01:44:07 pm »
Welcome Back Cuck

General:
Name: AMG_WelcomeBackCuck-Internet HD 720p
Size: 541.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 8013 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Welcome Back Cuck

So I told My boyfriend about Me owning real-life slaves n stuff, and he thought it sounded pretty cool, but he couldn't really believe it until he saw it for himself. I also basically gave My slave an ultimatum ahead of time that it would be serving Me AND My new BF from now on- or ELSE! (or else I would get rid of it and it would never even SEE MY perfect feet again! LOL!)
So I decided to set this up for the "big moment" of introducing them to each other at My Step-Mom's house. She was gone, but I had My main slave kneeling by the door (a simple text from me on the way there accomplished that..lol) and another one filming when We walked through the door.
My BF was like SO shocked when he saw this loser literally KNEELING inside the door "awaiting Our arrival" and literally BOWING DOWN to Us like the Royalty that We are when We walked through the door! :)
So I like literally plant My foot on its back (the slave) and use it as a footrest while I explain how REAL this is to My BF. I explain how this loser I'm resting My foot on will literally do ANYTHING just for My fucking FEET! LOL!
But then My BF decides that he's not real sure he wants this "thing" even touching My feet (Uh oh...wasn't really planning on that being an issue!) So I decide to simply throw it in My slave's face and count on him being SO pathetic that he will serve Me AND My BF- just for the PRIVILEGE of serving Us! You should see the look on this loser's face when the harsh reality hits him- that he will NOT be worshipping My feet anymore just because My BF doesn't want him to. He looks like he wants to totally killl himself! LOL! (It's funny, seeing a slave's ego and self-respect being completely crushed right before My eyes is even more satisfying as seeing it scream in physical pain...)
But I decided to have SOME mercy...Me n My BF discuss it right in front of the slave - like it isn't even there - and decide that it would still be allowed to smell, kiss, and lick the INSIDES of My shoes right after I take them off- and THAT will be as close as it gets to My feet from now on! Kissing the still-warm insides of MY shoes...the leather part that had JUST been TOUCHING MY perfect feet! You should see how the pathetic fucking loser like practically REJOICES at this decision from its new OWNERS! Me n My BF totally laugh our asses off at this, and for some more laughs at this loser's expense (and to show My BF how pathetic it REALLY is, I pop My pumps off that I've been wearing all day and toss them on the floor to the slave. It pounces on My shoes like a dogg getting bone! LOL! So Me n My BF walk off and let that loser lap at the inside of My shoes like the freak that it is...lol.
***You NEED to buy this clip to see Me n My BF totally destroy this slave's world that it is going to be serving US as a COUPLE from now on! The slave is sooo totally not "bi" or anything and TOTALLY hates this idea of being Our "cuck"! But it will seriously dye if I take My feet away from it, so...too fucking bad! It now serves US as a COUPLE! LOL!!!***

-GODDESS RANDI

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, SHOE FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship.

Download:

Online stachoo

Cold Shower
« Reply #2464 on: February 03, 2022, 02:44:43 pm »
Cold Shower

Starring: Mackenzie

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1135-Cold Shower
Format: wmv
Size: 341.3 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:09, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rupert has used all the hot water, and Mackenzie is not impressed that she's had to have a cold shower, so she takes out her annoyance on his balls, warming herself up in the process! Mackenzie looks really cute with wet hair, clad only in a towel, as she kicks and smacks Rupert's testicles until he's been taught an important lesson in how to keep a woman happy and, more importantly, your balls safe! One of the prettiest ballbusters around! (Duration: 15m09s)

Published Thursday 21st of November 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  slapping,  barefoot,  domestic,  mackenzie.

Download:

Online stachoo

The Voyeur's Punishment
« Reply #2465 on: February 03, 2022, 03:47:27 pm »
The Voyeur's Punishment

Starring: Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1136-The Voyeur's Punishment
Size: 347.18 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:17, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki catches a perv trying to get a look at her whilst she's sunbathing in her skimpy bikini. She's not about to take it lying down, so she sets about him, kicking him full force in the balls wearing her famous Adidas sneakers - the bringers of pain! The poor perv doesn't know what he's let himself in for, and soon finds himself writhing in agony at her feet, his balls aching and throbbing! A lovely outdoor ballbusting clip in the British sunshine. It's clear for all to see how much Nikki relishes hurting a man's balls! (Duration 15m17s)

Published Thursday 28th of November 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  topless,  squeezing,  humiliating,  trainers/flat shoes,  nikki,  outdoors,  bikini / swimsuit.

Download:

Online stachoo

Now Who's Laughing
« Reply #2466 on: February 03, 2022, 04:51:39 pm »
Now Who's Laughing

Starring: Leia & Nadman

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1137-Now Who's Laughing
Size: 437.16 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:13, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Leia is unimpressed that she was tricked into thinking the office Christmas party was fancy dress and, after a humiliating night dressed as a cat, she's ready for revenge! Matthew's nuts get all her frustrations taken out on them, and his laughing doesn't help him. This is one pissed off kitty cat! Brand new to ballbusting, Leia doesn't hold back and is a very enthusiastic ballbuster indeed. (Duration 19m13s)

Published Thursday 5th of December 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  lingerie,  trampling,  slapping,  heels,  domestic,  leia.

Download:

Online stachoo

Suffer To Lick My Ass 3
« Reply #2467 on: February 03, 2022, 05:54:37 pm »
Suffer To Lick My Ass 3

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-suffertolickmyass-p03-f
Size: 167.22 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:36, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Suffer To Lick My Ass 3
Ariel gets nastier and nastier as she sits on the slave's face and commands him to lick and clean her asshole. She rises just enough to part her ass cheeks and expose her dirty ass to him for deep cleaning action. She then grabs his cock and starts pulling and jerking it.

This is the reward for good slaves who clean her ass properly. It also helps addict them to the smell and taste of her waste. This is the life of a toilet, owned by Mistress Ariel.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: ASS SMELLING , ASS EATING , ASS HUMILIATION , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SNIFFING
Keywords: ariel black , ass licking , face sitting , toilet slavery , facesitting , smothering , toilet talk

Download:

Online stachoo

Turned into a Whore
« Reply #2468 on: February 03, 2022, 06:53:28 pm »
Turned into a Whore

General:
Name: CSFEM_di-hypnotized-and-turned-into-a-whore
Size: 92.33 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:12, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Turned into a Whore
Mistress Bijou uses her electrical eyes to mesmerise her victim and turn him into her bitch... her slut... her whore. Her victim is powerless once he has been exposed to the power of her eyes and that's when Bijou takes advantage of his helplessness and royally fucks him up the ass. Great strap-on action as he gets fucked and fucked mercilessly.

Then she turns her attention to YOU THE VIEWER and discharges her electrical impulses through your monitor into your eyes. Now YOU are her bitch too. Get ready to be turned out like the whore you are if you watch this video.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: ASS LICKING, BLACK & WHITE, COCK WORSHIP, DILDO FUCKING, DOUBLE PENETRATION.
Keywords: bijou steal, ass fucking, face sitting, face fucking, toys, anal.

Download:

Online stachoo

Crush the Boss's Face
« Reply #2469 on: February 03, 2022, 07:51:00 pm »
Crush the Boss's Face

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-crush-the-bosses-face
Size: 194.19 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:50, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Crush the Boss's Face
Jasmine is fed up with how her boss treats her at work. He invites her to his place to work on a report and tells her she needs to improve her performance at work. She needs to ""Put her best foot forward."" This does not go over very well. Jasmine pulls him to the ground and proceeds to trample his face.

She stands full weight for long periods as he begs for mercy beneath her. She tells him that she plans to stand on his face everyday from now on and she also plans to get the other office girls to do it as well. Things will be very, very different around the office from now on.

Mistress:
Jasmine, Miss

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , DOMINATION , FOOT DOMINATION , FACEBUSTING , FOOT GAGGING
Keywords: jasmine , facestanding , face standing , head standing

Download:

Online stachoo

Scrambled Eggs & Cum
« Reply #2470 on: February 04, 2022, 05:43:33 am »
Scrambled Eggs & Cum

Starring: Olivia Rose & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Scrambled Eggs & Cum
Size: 207.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:47, 3965 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

What a mess Olivia Rose makes of Bryan's balls as she takes 4 eggs and busts them on his ball using several different techniques so she could find the most painful method.

With busted and crushed eggs, Olivia takes the broken shells and grinds them into Bryan's balls causing the red stuff to make an appearance.

In between busting the eggs, she try's to bust open Bryan's balls by beating them with her fist and laughing at him as he groans.

Once she is done with making a huge mess and Bryan's balls are swollen like ripe plums, she Bryan to masturbate using the gooey egg yoke.

As he is to masturbate, Olivia begins to beat his balls with her closed fist until he blows a load of cum all over and mixing into the nasty egg yoke.

In this clip: CBT, food & object crush, ejaculation, cum shot, ball beating, ball , ballbusting, laughing, messy

Category: FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, CUMSHOTS, MEN MADE TO CUM.
Keywords: olivia rose, messy, ball squeezing, laughing, tama-keri, cum, ball punching, ballsqueezing, masturbation, hoden, eggs, ballpunching, crush, n├╝sse, casse-couille.

Download:

Online stachoo

Self Defense by Bursting Balls
« Reply #2471 on: February 04, 2022, 06:43:46 am »
Self Defense by Bursting Balls

Starring: Ariel-X, Tessa von Kix & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Self Defense by Bursting Balls
Size: 534.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:24, 3980 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Martial artist Ariel-X instructs a class on how to defend against a male attacker. With her student Tessa von Kix she demonstrates how to defend and what techniques work best to disable a male who is acting creepy and coming to assault you.

Once the basic techniques are demonstrated, it's time to get a real male on camera to stand in as the dummy acting like a creepy man who is hell bent on attacking a girl.

Ariel-X shows just how to attack a charging creepy man and put him down buy direct hard kicks and knees to his balls. Ariel emphasizes that a woman should aim to "Burst his balls" so that he will go down for good.

And just for good measure at the end of the class the two girls go at the dummy 2 on 1 until his balls are mush.

In this clip: Ballbusting, self defense class, GI, powerful woman, groin kicks, crotch kicking, knees to the groin

Related Categories: POWERFUL WOMAN, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: ariel-x, gi, training, crotch kicking, testicles, tessa von kix, self defense, class, balls, nutbuster, gi, selfdefense, groin kicking, nuts, testicle destruction.

Download:

Online stachoo

Self Defense Class Gone Wrong
« Reply #2472 on: February 04, 2022, 07:44:16 am »
Self Defense Class Gone Wrong

Starring: Caroline Pierce, Tessa von Kix & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Self Defense Class Gone Wrong
Size: 357.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:36, 3996 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

A female student attends her first one on one self defense class to learn how to defend herself against a male attacker.

The instructor wants to make sure her student has a clear picture of where to kick a man when he is wearing tight fitting jeans, so she has the dummy remove his jeans in order to compare and contrast the position of his balls while in fitted clothing, giving the woman defender clear knowledge where to strike.

Upon a number of educational kicks and discussing the results of their kicks, the two women decide it's time to just indulge their anger and take out their stress and frustrations on the dummy.... the self defense class goes horribly wrong for the dummy as the two women go kick crazy on his groin making this a two on one ballbusting educational event for the dummy.

In this clip: Ballbusting, knees, 2 girls on 1 man ballbusting

Related Categories: INSTRUCTIONAL, KICKING, CFNM, THREESOMES.
Keywords: caroline pierce, female self defense, nutkicking, testiclekicking, testicles, tessa von kix, ball kicking, nut kicking, groin kicking, nuts, self defense, ballkicking, testicle kicking, balls, crotch.

Download:

Online stachoo

Facesitting and ass smelling
« Reply #2473 on: February 04, 2022, 08:47:36 am »
Facesitting and ass smelling

Starring: Facesitting mistress Mercedes

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-mercedes-02-sd
Size: 38.9 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:03:24, 1400 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 209 Kbps, 44 Khz

Come on, down there - smell the ass of mistress Mercedes. This dominant lady orders her slave to sniff her butt and then takes his breath away by sitting down on his face hard. Humiliation, ass smelling and hard facesitting - that's what facesitting mistress Mercedes desires.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

Online stachoo

Jasmina is testing her boyfriend
« Reply #2474 on: February 04, 2022, 09:44:38 am »
Jasmina is testing her boyfriend

Starring: Mistress Jasmina

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-jasmina-02-sd
Size: 65.57 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:05:44, 1400 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 205 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jasmina suprises her boyfriend, whos lying on the floor with his hands bound together. She loves to sit on her friends faces and smother them - that's a kind of fetish for her. Its indifferently to her if her friend likes it that his face is used as seat by her. So she takes no consideration and puts her full weight sexy nylonass on his mouth and nose and makes him to smell her!

Download:

Online stachoo

Brutal facesitting with mature lady
« Reply #2475 on: February 04, 2022, 10:40:38 am »
Brutal facesitting with mature lady

Starring: Lady Alice

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-alice-01-sd
Size: 64.68 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:05:37, 1400 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 209 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lady Alica goes ballistic on this loser. The mature lady's in complete control of this loser and traps him under her ass. For her this loser is worth nothing, it's only important what's good for her anyway - and she wants to sit on his face with full power now.

Download:

Online stachoo

Scream for Cock
« Reply #2476 on: February 04, 2022, 11:36:24 am »
Scream for Cock

Starring: Ivy Lebelle

General:
Name: FE_Scream for Cock
Size: 1.25 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:18, 10014 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 315 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Ivy knows just what her slave needs and it's a really deep, hard dicking! She won't be pleased until he is crying from being fucked so hard by her big strapon cock.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PEGGING.
Keywords: female domination.

Download:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 02:17:31 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Pain is Her Pleasure
« Reply #2477 on: February 04, 2022, 12:34:41 pm »
Pain is Her Pleasure

Starring: Eliza Ibarra

General:
Name: FE_Pain is Her Pleasure
Size: 982.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:29, 10057 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 122 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Eliza finds that hurting her boy-toys balls really makes her pussy wet. She unlocks her slave from his kennel to bring him out for a day of play. Eliza needs her pussy to be properly worshipped but must make sure her slave's balls are throbbing in pain. The more his balls are in a constant state of agony the more she wants to have orgasm after orgasm. Eliza never holds back as she puts the bitch in his place and shows him how good boy-toys pleasure a Goddess.

Category: ORAL SERVITUDE
Related Categories: CBT, PUSSY WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: eliza ibarra.

Download:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 02:17:35 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Stroke Obedience
« Reply #2478 on: February 04, 2022, 01:39:04 pm »
Stroke Obedience

Starring: Kendra Spade

General:
Name: FE_Stroke Obedience
Size: 914.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:22, 10013 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 312 Kbps, 48 Khz

Crawl on your knees slave and get extra close so you can see every part of my beautiful body. I want to see how hard you get in my presence as you learn to love your place at my feet. Now spit in your hand and wrap it firmly around your cock as I show you everything that you will never receive. Only real men get my tight, young pussy but don't worry I will still let an obedient slave like yourself cum today.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kendra spade.

Download:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 02:17:33 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Train the Trainer
« Reply #2479 on: February 04, 2022, 02:42:09 pm »
Train the Trainer

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: GFD_Train the Trainer