Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 214432 times)

Online stachoo

Beg for slaps - or get your balls busted!
« Reply #2060 on: January 07, 2022, 03:38:51 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_Beg for slaps - or get your balls busted!
Format: mp4
Size: 315.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:26, 5008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 197 Kbps, 44 Khz

I've thought of a really cruel game for the slave today - I ordered him to strip down naked and explain the rules to him. He has to beg me to slap his face - continuously - and if he doesn't beg enough - I'll kick his balls! Of course, he knows what my powerful legs will do to his balls - but he also knows how much my slaps will hurt! He begs and begs and begs ... and gets a ton of slaps to his face - but when he only stops begging for a second, he gets a fierce kick in the balls - sending him straight to the ground every time! And once he gets up - the brutal slapping continues. In the end he's close to crying - and I've had a lot of fun! I think I'll play this game a lot more often in the future :-D

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: ballbusting.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Breaking his heart, his balls and his ego!
« Reply #2061 on: January 07, 2022, 04:43:41 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_Breaking his heart, his balls and his ego!
Size: 529.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:12, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This guy confessed his love to me - I tell him that I don't date wimps and that I'll test if he's a wimp - by kicking his balls a few times! This loser really gives him and we agree on a code word to stop - then I tie his hands behind his back and put a gag in his mouth ;-) He has to go down on his knees and I give him a first kick to the balls - which immediately sends him to the ground. After 1-2 more kicks he starts to mumble something ... maybe the code word?! I've no idea ... I don't understand him through the gag in his mouth :-D After a few more kicks I take off the gag and confront him with the cold-hard truth - that he is a wimp in any possible way and there's no way I'd ever date him. Losers like him belong under my boots - and that's where he'll continue his life! I take off the gag and order him to kiss and lick my boot soles while I further humiliate him - and you, the viewer as well! This is a non-exclusive role-playing custom clip for a fan. If you want me to do a custom clip for you, send me an email!

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: ballbusting.

Download:

Online stachoo

Slave Vs Miesha's Ass And FRIENDS!
« Reply #2062 on: January 07, 2022, 05:41:01 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_VsMieshasAssAndFRIENDS-Internet
Size: 947.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:50, 12008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Miss Miesha's facesitting slave is at it again- he thinks he is going to escape his pre-determined fate of being nothing but a face to sit on for women. He is working out again so he can try to "be something more"...this just makes Miesha LAUGH when she discovers it! And she decides that she needs to CALL IN SOME FRIENDS to help her teach this loser ONCE AND FOR ALL where its PLACE is!!!
And its PLACE is under women's ASSES...As he soon finds out! Because now he has FOUR hot asses DRILLING it into his thick skull! (literally)
The girls end up playing a game with him- they take turns on his face and count to "10" to see who can get him to pass out underneath their ass! (Some of the girls count aaaawfullly slowly...lol!) And whichever girl is up "next" gets right in line behind the current "sitter" so she can PLOP on his face ASAP so he doesn't get a chance to breathe!! That way there is a better chance he under HER!
And the "winner" gets to keep this loser as her own PERSONAL facesitting slave in her home for a week! Unfortunately for the slave, he actually a few times (We won't tell you under Who...) but we just smack him across the face a few times until he wakes up and decide to go "best out of 3" LOL!
AND A COUPLE OF THE GIRLS EVEN PASS GAS ON ITS FACE BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT THE NOXIOUS GASSES MIGHT MAKE HIM MORE LIKELY TO PASS OUT UNDER THEM!! :)

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FARTING, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: multiple girls.

Download:

Online stachoo

Mean Girl SmokeBreak
« Reply #2063 on: January 07, 2022, 06:45:11 pm »
Mean Girl SmokeBreak

General:
Name: AMG_ThnksgvngAshtrayBreak-InternetHD1080p
Size: 365.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:10, 12017 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Mean Girl SmokeBreak

This is just a sort of "outtake" of Me and Miss Miesha using one of My slaves as an ashtray during a break from filming at our "Thanksgiving Day" shoot...and I'm sure this LOSER was THANKFUL for our SPIT and ASH! LOL!!!
The lighting isn't great, but it's REAL, so...BUY IT, slaves! (And I'm sure you wish YOU were the one with Miss Miesha hocking a loogie right down your throat! LOL!)

-Queen Kasey

Category: MILF
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, MILF, SMOKING, HUMAN ASHTRAY.
Keywords: multiple girls.

Download:

Online stachoo

Mean Girl Photoshoot
« Reply #2064 on: January 07, 2022, 07:47:05 pm »
Mean Girl Photoshoot

General:
Name: AMG_TramplePhotoshoot-InternetHD1080p
Size: 882.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:06, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Mean Girl Photoshoot

I decided I wanted to do a fun "photoshoot" with some of My "Mean Girl" girlfriends. But to add a little "fun" to it (for ME, anyway...) I decided to position one of My slaves under a thin sheet for all of us to stand on while we pose for the camera! Before the shoot, I COMMANDED him to be SILENT- no matter how many girls stood on him at once, no matter what kind of HEELS they were wearing, or where they STEPPED on him with those heels! And he is SUCH a pathetically obedient bitch...lol! :)
And to make it even MORE fun for Me, I made sure I didn't tell the other girls that he was under there! (I told them it was a "mannequin" that we could all stand on to add more "hight" to all of us! HAHAHA!!!!
Although I think some of them may have figured out what I was up to by the end...because I guess the pain was so unbearable for the slave that it DID make a little noise towards the end. So it was punished for that afterward by ME in private...(I don't CARE if My niece is callously standing full-weight on your HEAD!! If I command SILENCE, I want SILENCE!!!)
But we all had fun jockeying for position on this loser, posing & mugging for camera, even if some of us didn't know some loser was suffering terribly underneath us as the flash of the camera was going off! -Queen Kasey

Category: HIGH HEELS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, MILF, HIGH HEELS, HIDDEN CAMERA.
Keywords: multiple girls, trampling.

Download:

Online stachoo

Warming His Cockles
« Reply #2065 on: January 08, 2022, 05:29:34 am »
Warming His Cockles

Starring: Nikki & Gimpy

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1096-Warming His Cockles
Format: wmv
Size: 91.26 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:08, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

**FREE BONUS CLIP FOR OUR MEMBERS** Gimpy gets subjected to 4 minutes of ballbusting hell in this evil outdoor ballbusting clip. Naked apart from his mask in sub zero conditions, what could be worse than being repeatedly kicked hard in the balls?! The fact that he's getting ballbusted out of doors, ankle deep in snow and in full view of a busy road, by one of the meanest giels around perhaps?! (Duration 04m08s)

Published Thursday 21st of February 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings,  humiliating,  boots,  trainers/flat shoes,  nikki,  outdoors.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ballbusting Turns Me On
« Reply #2066 on: January 08, 2022, 06:25:58 am »
Ballbusting Turns Me On

Starring: Mackenzie & Nadman

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1097-Ballbusting Turns Me On
Size: 465.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:32, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A

Nadman explains to Mackenzie how much ballbusting turns him on... The sexy blonde doesn't really understand how being in so much pain can feel sexy, but she finds it pretty funny and is only too happy to bust his balls for him until they are tender and sore. Mackenzie has the longest, sexiest ballbusting legs around! (Duration 20m32s)

Published Thursday 28th of February 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  trampling,  dresses and skirts,  lingerie,  heels,  dungeon,  stockings,  mackenzie.

Download:

Online stachoo

New Boots Tryout
« Reply #2067 on: January 08, 2022, 07:22:22 am »
New Boots Tryout

Starring: Nikki & Nadman

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1098-New Boots Tryout
Size: 195.74 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:41, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

**FREE BONUS CLIP FOR OUR MEMBERS** Nikki has got Nadman a present - some football boots! Chloe films and laughs from behind the camera as Nikki tries out her new acquisitions on poor Nadman's tender nuts. Football boots live up to their name and Nadman is soon writhing in turmoil on the floor! Look out for some excellent skills from Nikki as she practices her keepy-uppy using Nadman's delicate testes! (Duration 08m42s)

Published Thursday 7th of March 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  topless,  trainers/flat shoes,  nikki,  domestic.

Download:

Online stachoo

We Love to Hurt Men 5
« Reply #2068 on: January 08, 2022, 08:22:19 am »
We Love to Hurt Men 5

General:
Name: CSFEM_gk-we-love-to-hurt-men-p05
Size: 77.71 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:42, 2791 Kbps, 960x540, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

We Love to Hurt Men 5
The Mistresses are having fun destroying their young victim. Mistress Jasmine sits on his face and smothers him while Mistress Bijou canes his feet.

They truly LOVE to hurt men. Jasmine heavily smothers him throughout this video

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Jasmine, Miss

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SPREADING , ASS SMOTHERING , FACE SITTING , ASS EATING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: bijou steal , elevator sex , facesitting , asslicking , echo , toilet paper , jasmine , ass cleaning , ass spreading , ass eating , groin stepping , jerk off , oral , anus , asshole

Download:

Online stachoo

Lick or Kick 2 - 02
« Reply #2069 on: January 08, 2022, 09:23:52 am »
Lick or Kick 2 - 02

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-lick-or-kick2-p02-f
Size: 109.63 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:59, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lick or Kick 2 - 02
The Mistresses are having a great time shoving their foot into the slave's mouth one second and then smashing their foot into his face the next second. Imagine what it would be like being bound to the table and having four beautiful feet abusing your face? Do you want to play ""Lick or Kick"" with the Mistresses?

The action is awesome and results in the Mistresses getting aroused and making out at the very end of the video. Highly recommended.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess
Sara Akeera, Mistress

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SMELLING
Keywords: mistress britney , foot worship , foot fetish , bondage , young domme , sara akeera

Download:

Online stachoo

Too Much Ass 1
« Reply #2070 on: January 08, 2022, 10:28:37 am »
Too Much Ass 1

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-too-much-ass-p01
Size: 128.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:47, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Too Much Ass 1
Mistress Roxy and Mistress Britany are relaxing on the bed and getting horny from looking at dirty pictures in a magazine. Roxy suggests they have some fun with her brand new slave. The slave had begged and begged Roxy to be her facesitting slave and today was his lucky day.

The girls drag him onto the bed by his hair and he is handcuffed so he can't resist. Roxy plops her ass onto his face while Britney grabs some riding crops so they can turn up the heat on his first facesitting experience under Roxy's glorious ass. There's nothing like the sting of a whip to make slaves more enthusiastic. The slave soon discovers he is under ""too much ass.""

Mistress:
Britney, Princess
Roxy, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING , ASS EATING , ASS LICKING , ASS SNIFFING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: roxy , facesitting , smothering , britney , young domme , ass worship , sniffing , human furniture

Download:

Online stachoo

Miss Tiffany Learns to Skewer Testicles - Part 2 of 2
« Reply #2071 on: January 08, 2022, 11:31:17 am »
Miss Tiffany Learns to Skewer Testicles - Part 2 of 2

Starring: MISS TIFFANY & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Miss Tiffany Learns to Skewer Testicles - Part 2 of 2
Size: 393 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:35, 3018 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 102 Kbps, 44 Khz

Happy with the tender, plump, red and swollen size of the testicular package, Miss Tiffany prepares to Needle, Skewer and Inject the Testicles!

Her subject is completely immobilized, nude and bound as his legs are elevated spread eagle in a spreader bar!

His balls are tied off and tightly pulled to an overhead tie off point, making his balls completely exposed and helpless!

His arms are bound behind his head in a painful manner.

Finally his body is shrink wrapped to the saw horse, making it hard to breath and impossible to move at all!

So with her test subject completely at her mercy, Miss Tiffany has a perfect school experiment with which to truly fuck up his balls and learn how Needles, Skewers and Injections can be used to Destroy Testicles!

...and as an extra bonus, when Miss Tiffany removes the two long Skewer Needles, she pulls them out at the same time, but one of them gets stuck... she has to pull very hard to get it out and the amount of pain this causes is excruciating! This brings a smile to Miss Tiffany's face... smile

In this clip: BONDAGE, BOUND, CBT, CFNM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, MISS TIFFANY, NEEDLE PLAY, NEEDLES, RED STUFF, SCHOOL GIRL, SKEWERS, TESTICLE DESTRUCTION, TESTICLE INJECTION, TESTICLE NEEDLING, TESTICLE SKEWERING

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: CBT, MEDICAL FETISH, BONDAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: miss tiffany, needles, cfnm, tamakeri, testicle injection, balls, cojones, hoden, testicle skewering, nuts, kebranozes, palle, testicle needling, testicles, huevos.

Download:

Online stachoo

Muscle Babe Testicle Boxing
« Reply #2072 on: January 08, 2022, 12:27:10 pm »
Muscle Babe Testicle Boxing

Starring: DUCHESS DANI & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Muscle Babe Testicle Boxing
Size: 925.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:56, 10000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Muscle babe Duchess Dani practices her boxing and kick boxing skill on a helpless sack of balls with devastating results!

Slow motion, triple takes and strike zoom included in this brutal video!

In this clip: BIG TITS, DUCHESS DANI, HIGH KICKS, KICK BOXING, MUSCULAR WOMAN, SLOW MOTION, SPEED BAG BALL PUNCHING, STRIKE ZOOM, TESTICLE BOXING, TRIPLE TAKES, MIXED BOXING, BOXING

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, MUSCULAR WOMEN, MIXED BOXING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: duchess dani, kick boxing, slow motion, tamakeri, testicle boxing, balls, cojones, hoden, ball boxing, nuts, kebranozes, palle, ball punching, testicles, huevos.

Download:

Online stachoo

Muscle Girl Testicle Crush
« Reply #2073 on: January 08, 2022, 01:25:01 pm »
Muscle Girl Testicle Crush

Starring: SARA LIPS & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Muscle Girl Testicle Crush
Size: 628.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:13, 6977 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Muscular & Powerful, weighing in at 164 pounds (74.39 kg) of pure female muscle, Sara Lips goes full weight to see if Bryan's Testicles will crush and pop under her superior body!

In this clip: TESTICLE CRUSHING, BALL STANDING, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, CBT, MUSCULAR FEMALE, STRONG WOMAN, 164 POUNDS ON TESTICLES, FEET, LEOTARD, SMASH CAM VIEW

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, MUSCULAR WOMEN, CRUSH, POWERFUL WOMAN, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: sara lips, testicle crush, leotard, testicles, fetlovin, strong woman, smash cam view, hoden, ballbustinfootlovin, 164 pounds on balls, balls, cajones, ball standing, feet, nuts.

Download:

Online stachoo

Whipping And Sitting
« Reply #2074 on: January 08, 2022, 02:21:12 pm »
Whipping And Sitting

Starring: Facesitting mistress Aline

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-aline-03-sd
Size: 24.85 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:02:31, 1234 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

The sadistic girl Aline is whipping her victim and sitting on his face. He dont want to be her human seat but she makes him !!!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

Online stachoo

Stewardess Viktoria
« Reply #2075 on: January 08, 2022, 03:20:44 pm »
Stewardess Viktoria

Starring: Dominant stewardess Viktoria

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-viktoria-01-sd
Size: 45.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:41, 1234 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Stewardess Viktoria smothers her victim in her sexy outfit. Usually she cares about good air conditioning but this time she doesn┬┤t! You better following her instructions!

Download:

Online stachoo

Mistress Yvette
« Reply #2076 on: January 08, 2022, 04:22:10 pm »
Mistress Yvette

Starring: Mistress Yvette

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-yvette-01-sd
Size: 49.48 MB
Video: MP43, 00:04:10, 1456 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Watch Mistress Yvette smothering her slave. She sits on his face with her sexy latex outfit! Don┬┤t mess with her! It could badly end! She smothers him in the fitness room. Further she snapped him starring at another woman┬┤s string. See what he deserved!

Download:

Online stachoo

Disobedient Foot Pet
« Reply #2077 on: January 08, 2022, 05:24:00 pm »
Disobedient Foot Pet

Starring: Kendra Spade

General:
Name: FE_Disobedient Foot Pet
Size: 1.14 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:10, 10005 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 119 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Kendra's pet is useless at cleaning the house but at least can be properly trained to clean her feet. He still needs a lot of training in obedience as he can't help but talk back but she is more than happy to always correct the bitch. Mistress Kendra trains her pet to worship and clean every inch of her leather boots to her sheer thigh highs down to her bare naked soles. She leaves no part untouched so her doormat will know exactly how he should worship her feet at the snap of a finger.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY.
Keywords: kendra spade.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 07:27:57 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Cock Filled Sissy
« Reply #2078 on: January 08, 2022, 06:25:09 pm »
Cock Filled Sissy

Starring: Naomi Swan

General:
Name: FE_Cock Filled Sissy
Size: 1.26 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:50, 10021 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 117 Kbps, 48 Khz

If it's one thing all sissies need it's to be constantly filled with cock. Mistress Naomi's sissy rubber maid has proven to be very useful and deserves a reward of a thick, strap-on dick fucking his slutty holes.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING.
Keywords: naomi swann.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 07:27:55 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Earning his Orgasm
« Reply #2079 on: January 08, 2022, 07:23:39 pm »
Earning his Orgasm

Starring: Alina Lopez

General:
Name: FE_Earning his Orgasm
Size: 1.24 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:00, 11553 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 314 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg.  Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, EDGING GAMES.
Keywords: alina lopez.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 07:28:00 pm by stachoo »