Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 219070 times)

Online stachoo

Brutally fucked on the sofa
« Reply #14860 on: Today at 12:02:21 pm »
Brutally fucked on the sofa

Starring: Mistress Amanda

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Brutally fucked on the sofa
Format: mp4
Size: 774.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:00, 10634 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

There is no escape for the slave, Mistress Amanda prepared the punishment session and now he is on his hands and knees on the sofa. Mistress Amanda just grabs him and she forces her strapon into his ass, while he screams and moans and protest. Then Amanda screwed him so brutally, she almost broke the sofa.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , BDSM
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 774.72 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Online stachoo

Puppy Must earn MY Feet
« Reply #14861 on: Today at 01:18:10 pm »
Puppy Must earn MY Feet

Starring: Goddess Eden

General:
Name: CSFEM_Puppy Must earn MY Feet
Size: 217.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:13, 3954 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Puppy Must earn MY Feet

Goddess Eden is beautiful, sexy and strict. She demands exceptional performance from her slaves and is not afraid to use the whip to get that performance. Goddess Eden loves training puppies and today she has her new puppy on her leash.

She orders him to bark and beg for a chance to worship her feet. She makes him lick her high heels and beg even more for just a sniff of her exquisite high arched ballerina feet. Thenā€¦ at last she removes her shoes and teases puppy with her sexy bare soles. She curls her toes and dangles her feet just inches from his face. He can smell their moist, pungent aroma but he is not allowed to lick. Not yet!

Goddess Eden enjoys driving him crazy with desire. She then shoves her feet into his face and rubs them all over his face. She orders him to open wide and she rams her foot deep into his mouth. It's foot worship at its finest and the afternoon is only beginning.

Mistress:
Eden, Goddess

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , POV , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: eden , dangle , foot job , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , feet , soles , bare soles , cum shot , stockings , pantyhose , big loads , forced orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 217.74 MB<<<

Online stachoo

I Want To Take Your Breath Away!
« Reply #14862 on: Today at 01:46:32 pm »
I Want To Take Your Breath Away!

Starring: Raquel Roper
FB1394

General:
Name: FSBITCH_I Want To Take Your Breath Away!
Size: 450.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:07, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

If you haven't seen Raquel Roper in action before, you are missing out! This lady is one of the best facesitters we have come across for a LONG time. In this sexy clip she punishes her human chair beneath a pair of unforgiving leather jeans and literally takes his breath away, pushing him to his very limits of facesitting endurance. Awesome verbals and action.

Published Thursday 2nd of August 2018

Keywords:  heels,  dungeon,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings,  pvc & fetish,  other girls.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.19 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Swimsuit Smother
« Reply #14863 on: Today at 02:11:33 pm »
Swimsuit Smother

Starring: Nikki
FB1393

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Swimsuit Smother
Size: 461.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:36, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nikki gets out of the hot tub and looks for somewhere to dry off, but unfortunately the gardener hasn't put out her seat cushions. There is only one possible outcome, of course, which is that he gets used as a human seat cushion as she relaxes and dries off while sitting on his face.

Published Thursday 26th of July 2018

Keywords:  barefoot,  nikki,  outdoors,  bikini / swimsuit.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 461.19 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Using His Face As Her Cushion
« Reply #14864 on: Today at 02:41:08 pm »
Using His Face As Her Cushion

Starring: Tiffany
FB1395

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Using His Face As Her Cushion
Size: 453.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:20, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Matthew has thrown out Tiffany's favourite cushion, so now she's going to have to sit on him instead! She tries out his face for comfort, facesitting him in all different positions on the sofa and floor until he's really squashed.

Published Thursday 9th of August 2018

Keywords:  barefoot,  domestic,  panties,  tiffany,  dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 453.78 MB<<<

Online stachoo

DELICIOUS FOOTJOB AND COCKCRUSH IN THIS BEAUTIFUL AND BIG DICK
« Reply #14865 on: Today at 03:09:42 pm »
DELICIOUS FOOTJOB AND COCKCRUSH IN THIS BEAUTIFUL AND BIG DICK

Starring: Goddess Grazi

General:
Name: VAR_DELICIOUS FOOTJOB AND COCKCRUSH IN THIS BEAUTIFUL AND BIG DICK
Size: 711.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:10, 7337 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

With my sexy and powerful feet I make a delicious footjob on this beautiful cock. I tease! I mistreat!
My big nails on French nails, with this tall and majestic sandal, which suits me and my superiority!
You can see how excited my slave is soon! You would love to be in his shoes, I know!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: COCK TEASE, FOOT FETISH, CRUSH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH.
Keywords: footjob, podolatria, white nails, goddess grazi, big feet, cock crush, big nails, sexy feet, french nails, femdom, big soles, sandals, bdsm, crush, feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 711.32 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Quenching this pig's thirst
« Reply #14866 on: Today at 03:40:16 pm »
Quenching this pig's thirst

General:
Name: VAR_Quenching this pig's thirst
Size: 1.05 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:50, 9968 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

I did my training at the gym, I went without socks... so you can imagine how nice my feet smelled...
On the way back, I made my female foot slave wash my feet with her tongue, with lots of saliva! And to quench this pig's thirst I made him drink all the saliva from my female foot slave! Is there a better way to give water to a slave?

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Foot Domination,  Foot Gagging,  Foot Humiliation,  Foot Slave Training,  Swallowing/Drooling
Keywords Goddess Grazi,Foot Worship,Foot Odor,Gg Producer,Foot Humiliation,Foot Slave Training,Drooling,Foot Slave,Swallow Feet,Foot Gagging,Foot Smelling,Wrinkled Soles,Foot With Foot Odor,Foot Domination,Feet Fetish

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.05 GB<<<

Online stachoo

Pedrinho- first experience with feet
« Reply #14867 on: Today at 04:06:21 pm »
Pedrinho- first experience with feet

General:
Name: VAR_Pedrinho- first experience with feet
Size: 824.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:14, 7372 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Pedrinho always massaged my feet in the past. I arrived at his step-father's house, my friend, exhausted and he offered me a massage, with his small hands. He made an effort to please Me and I liked it, that in a way made Me feel good. The years went by and Pedrinho grew up, as did everything in him! LOL
Today he will kiss feet for the first time! I'll teach him how I like it!

Earlier he was here at home with his step-dad, massaging My feet under the table and I could feel his hard cock, when My feet touched him, how nice! As soon as Pedrinho's step-father left My house, I immediately put My feet in this boy's mouth and there we started a delicious relationship between two people who love the foot fetish! He loves women's feet and I'm going to show him how good it is to suck feet.
He was excited, excited and he swallowed this beautiful big toe! He sucked toe by toe, ran his tongue between the gaps in the toes, all over the sole, swallowed the heel. How delicious! Pedrinho sucked tasty.
Come watch this video and imagine yourself in this lucky guy's place!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT DOMINATION, SOLE LICKING.
Keywords: goddess grazi, foot tease, foot slave, gg producer, foot gagging, foot slave training, foot worship, sexy feet, licking soles, teaser, perfect feet, wrinkled soles, feet, soles, feet fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 824.86 MB<<<