It's not enough

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_It's not enough
Format: mp4
Size: 463.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:46, 8132 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Ariel looks like an elegant secretary with a bit of an edge, because of her long, high heel boots. The slave is tied up by his wrist, he is dangling from his chains like a piece of meat he is and Ariel takes him a visit to destroy his balls with her forceful kicks. But it's not enough, she has to squeez his oversensitive nipples too.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , FEMDOM , KICKING
Keywords: ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 463.36 MB<<<

stachoo:
Yelling with the slave

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Yelling with the slave
Size: 526.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:56, 9004 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave was and is an asshole and Mistress Lucy is about to beat the living hell out of his ass with her whip. Of course he tries every trick to make her feel pity for him, but he doesn't really know Mistress Lucy yet, he is making his own situation much worse with his behaviour. She is going to stroke his ass brutally, no matter what.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: whipping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 526.04 MB<<<

stachoo:
Perfect Stretching Practice 2

Starring: Bijou Steal

General:
Name: CSFEM_Perfect Stretching Practice 2
Size: 175.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:50, 3934 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Perfect Stretching Practice 2
One can never get enough exercise. It's healthy and it gives the Mistress the opportunity to really enjoy some nice stretches and relaxation.

What slave wouldn't want to be under the ass of a gorgeous Mistress like Bijou Steal?

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: bijou steal , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , mistress bijou , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , brunette , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 175.36 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

stachoo:
Goddess Kelli cums BIG - her slave - FAIL

Starring: Goddess Kelli

General:
Name: CSFEM_Goddess Kelli cums BIG - her slave - FAIL
Size: 206.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:56, 3897 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Goddess Kelli cums BIG - her slave - FAIL
Goddess Kelli is pleasuring herself with her vibrator. Obviously her slave will never be able to satisfy her. As she is pleasuring herself, she orders toby to stroke his little dicklet. Toby obeys and is extremely grateful for the opportunity. Goddess Kelli notices some glistening leakage on his knob as he strokes his dicklet. She reaches forward with her foot and rubs her toes in his precum. Then she orders toby to lick up the precum from her toes. She enjoys mashing her feet into his face and making lick them clean of his filth.

As the scene progresses, Goddess Kelli gets more and more turned on. She verbalizes all the nasty things she loves to do to toby and how turned on it gets her. She ends up having a powerful orgasm from the vibrator before toby could get off from stroking his dicklet. Goddess Kelli tells him to stop stroking. She doesn't care that he hasn't cum yet. She orders him to kneel so she can use him as furniture and uses the crack of his ass for her vibrator holder. Human furniture is so wonderful to own.

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Category: MASTURBATION
Related Categories: ASSISTED MASTURBATION , DIRTY TALK , FEMALE DOMINATION , ORGASMS , VIBRATOR
Keywords: goddess kelli

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 206.24 MB<<<

stachoo:
MY Ass Abuses Your Face

Starring: Miss Jasmine

General:
Name: CSFEM_MY Ass Abuses Your Face
Size: 172.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:53, 3831 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.278 fps

MY Ass Abuses Your Face
""I love putting slave's faces to the test under MY ass,"" states Mistress Jasmine. She plants her beautiful butt onto the face of her lucky slave who is desperately trying to prove him self to her.

She can be demanding and sadistic and expects her slaves to handle whatever she chooses to dish out. Today she chooses to ride her slave's face and test out his endurance under her ass. Mistress Jasmine is remarkably sexy throughout this video. You'll love her.

Mistress:
Jasmine, Miss

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: mistress jasmine , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , jasmine , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , brunette , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.59 MB<<<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version