Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 151003 times)

Online stachoo

POV Footslave
« Reply #13860 on: June 24, 2024, 04:47:46 pm »
POV Footslave

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1237

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_POV Footslave
Format: mp4
Size: 274.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:53, 2778 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Today you're going to be my footslave, and you're going to be made to lick my shiny patent high heels clean before starting work on my soft, silky toes. I want everything licked clean to perfection! I know I'm not wearing any knickers, but NO peeping up my dress, slave! (Duration 12m53s)

Published Thursday 28th of May 2015

Keywords:  heels,  nikki,  pvc & fetish,  foot worship,  dungeon,  barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 274.5 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Online stachoo

Spit On
« Reply #13861 on: June 25, 2024, 09:06:47 am »
Spit On

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Spit On
Size: 85.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:21, 1015 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 85.22 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Spit On I - Straight Ahead
« Reply #13862 on: June 25, 2024, 10:03:29 am »
Spit On I - Straight Ahead

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Spit On I - Straight Ahead
Size: 82.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:17, 2040 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 82.37 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Spit On II - From Above
« Reply #13863 on: June 25, 2024, 11:02:19 am »
Spit On II - From Above

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Spit On II - From Above
Size: 78.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:03, 2037 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 78.68 MB<<<

Online stachoo

More Fun With The New Hire FULL
« Reply #13864 on: June 25, 2024, 12:00:02 pm »
More Fun With The New Hire FULL

Starring: Miss Crash,Victoria Sapphire,Catherine Foxx

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_More Fun With The New Hire FULL
Size: 1.27 GB
Video: avc1, 00:50:08, 3518 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 22 Khz

Chris is still hanging in there as our new hire at She Owns Your Manhood, but he hasn't meet Miss Crash or Amazon Victoria Sapphire yet. In this clip, Miss Crash walks up on him while he's trying to work. She wants to introduce herself, and do her part to break him in.

She teases him with her sexy body and feet, and doesn't hesitate to hurt his balls any way she can along the way. Crash loves flirt with men, get them horny, then break their balls, and that's exactly what she does to poor Chris in this clip.

After putting him through the ringer with ballbusting, foot worship and teasing, she makes him get back to work (in his underwear) and leaves him for now. She'll be back soon with her friend, Victoria Sapphire in the next clip to him more...

Chris is still trying to work hard; fielding customer service calls in his underwear, just where Miss Crash left him in the last clips. Crash returns with her co-worker, Amazon Victoria Sapphire, to fuck with him some more.

They have a lot of fun teasing him, fucking with his head by getting him turned on then slapping his face, his balls with punches, flicks, kicks and knees, and verbally degrading him. "There's something really hot about a man serving us..."

They keep showing off their bodies, then catching him staring, and punishing him while laughing.

After and teasing him for a while, they make him get back on the phone, and field a support call while they hold their feet over his cock and balls, threatening him not to fuck it up, then Crash knees him a few times just for fun. They laugh and leave for lunch...

Crash and Victoria are about to leave for the gym on their lunch break, and they notice that Chris is just lying around. They don't tolerate laziness, even on a lunch break, so they decide to have a little pre-workout on his balls...

They look amazing in leotards, shiny tights and socks. Amazon Victoria Sapphire is over 6 feet tall of sexy, and Miss Crash is fucking gorgeous. They giggle and laugh while they trample him, and stomp, kick and punch his cock and balls, making sure they humiliate him the whole time.

It's obvious that he has a foot fetish, so they that by putting their feet in his face while the other one breaks his balls, literally... Then they make his lazy ass do jumping jacks and push ups, while they kick him in the nuts and laugh when he doubles over in pain.

Crash peels off her sweaty socks and crams them down in his mouth, while Victoria jumps up and down on his cock and balls. Before they finally leave for the gym, they take turns holding him while the other kicks him hard in the nuts, then walk off happily as he lays on the couch in pain with a sweaty sock in his mouth.

Miss Crash and Victoria walk in to introduce Catherine Foxxx to the new hire. "Have you this guy yet..." They talk a little about whether or not he needs to keep his balls or cock in order to work here, and then get right into the

They trample him, slap his face, smack his dick, and punch his balls while they giggle and encourage eachother. Catherine gets excited and undoes the top of her dress to expose her perfect tits. She teases him with her breasts, smothers him with them, and makes him touch and squeeze them. The more he touches her tits the more Crash and Victoria punish his balls.

They put him on the floor, pull off his pants and lock his ankles into a spreader bar so they can get to his balls easier, then continue to trample him, tease him, and break his balls, make him worship their feet, and they threaten castration along the way....

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT, HUMILIATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, TRAMPLING
Keywords: 3 Girl Domination, Femdom Office, Pantyhose Ballbusting, Amazon Goddess Victoria S, Miss Crash Ballbusting, Miss Crash Pantyhose, Pantyhose Foot Smother, Foot Fetish Ballbusting, Castrate, Castrated, Castration Fetish, Castration Threats

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.27 GB<<<

Online stachoo

Brutal Ballbusting Interns Break Young Dr in Psych Ward
« Reply #13865 on: June 25, 2024, 12:57:47 pm »
Brutal Ballbusting Interns Break Young Dr in Psych Ward

Starring: Amiee Cambridge

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Brutal Ballbusting Interns Break Young Dr in Psych Ward
Size: 217.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:22, 3526 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 22 Khz

A young Doctor has two hot interns to meet him in one of the psych ward padded rooms for some fun. He convinced them to show up in slutty outfits with no tops. They want him to sign off on their papers so they can get their credits, and he wants to take advantage of the situation and get a threesome from them. They quickly surprise him and start beating the out of him, letting him know that they will get their accreditation one way or the other, but they won't be putting out for this pervert.

The ballbusting started out playful and flirty as usual with our films, but at one point, Johnny, the Dr, tried to block one of Amiee Cambridge's kicks and she hurt her ankle when she hit his knee. She straight up raged out on his balls after that. It got so rough, I actually turned the camera off, got some ice, and actually ended the shoot right there before someone had to go the hospital.

This is THE MOST INTENSE beating I have ever filmed.

BALLBUSTING BEATING TRAMPLING PANTYHOSE TIGHTS

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related categories: CBT, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Keywords: Amiee Cambridge, Ballbusting, 2 Girl Ballbusting, Pantyhose Ballbusting, Brutal Ballbusting, Hard Ballbusting, Kicks, Stomps, Knees, Pantyhose Domination, Beating

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 217.1 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Giant Strap On and a New Rug
« Reply #13866 on: June 25, 2024, 01:55:14 pm »
Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Starring: Leigh Raven,Mckenzie Lee

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Giant Strap On and a New Rug
Size: 917.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:48, 7911 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug.  He didn't know it was a trap.  Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: LEOTARD FETISH, BIG TITS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BLOW JOBS, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: mckenzie lee, leigh raven, lance hart, big strapon, pantyhose, leotard, big tits, milf, tattoos, face sitting, pussy licking, blowjob, pegging.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 917.34 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Neck Riding & Grinding!
« Reply #13867 on: June 25, 2024, 02:53:07 pm »
Neck Riding & Grinding!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Neck Riding & Grinding!
Size: 157.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:56, 3446 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Without care I Grind and Neck sit on my shorter and weaker slave , this time all while dancing. I sit Full weight with my legs out extended during the entire time. Once again lets not forget my weight on his neck Im not sure how he makes it through this

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
Related Categories: CHEST SITTING, DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM, STOMACH SITTING, AMAZONS.
Keywords: human furniture, chest sitting, domination, humiliation, stomach sitting, amazon, legs, ass, desperation, neck sitting, short guys, riding, ignore.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 157.77 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sessions My Way!
« Reply #13868 on: June 25, 2024, 03:49:03 pm »
Sessions My Way!

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Sessions My Way!
Size: 369.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:23, 6016 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

This goes to all the newbie sessioners looking to book a session or film with me, We are doing what I want. My foot will eventually end up in your mouth like it or not. You will either rub my feet or I will you to worship my feet. If you ask for the scissorhold or wrestling package do expect I will squeeze the life out of you. Making you is my goal tho it may not be yours. I enjoy what I do & I know what I want & Like. So I encourage everyone to book an appointment with me once @ .com, Everyone comes back for more, Im the Best for a reason.

Category Foot Domination
Related Categories Domination,  Foot Worship,  Legs,  Rope Bondage,  Strong Women
Keywords Femdom,Foot Slave Training,Foot Domination,Foot Worship,Rope Bondage,Strong Woman,Legs,Domination,Humiliation,Executrix,Strong Legs,Muscular Women,Bondage,Submissive Slave,Mind Fuck

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 369.03 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Fitness Motivator !
« Reply #13869 on: June 25, 2024, 04:46:59 pm »
Fitness Motivator !

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Fitness Motivator !
Size: 324.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:28, 5923 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

I should really consider being a personal fitness motivator for the jumbo fat guys, Im so good at it. lol My new "PIG" Hasn't done a single sit up in a long time and today I got "it" to do 50 of them! An ASS like mine can move buildings and No weak pig has a chance resisting it.
Bow down and WORSHIP this PERFECT ass because its fucking AMAZING and worth more than your entire life.

Category: FAT
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, EXERCISE, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS TO MOUTH.
Keywords: ass kisser, fat pig, fat slave humiliation, workout instructor.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 324.16 MB<<<

Online stachoo

TRICKED FORCED BI JOB APPLICANT - TALIA & GEMINI
« Reply #13870 on: June 26, 2024, 09:10:32 am »
TRICKED FORCED BI JOB APPLICANT - TALIA & GEMINI

Starring: Talia Monet,Mistress Gemini

General:
Name: TVG_TRICKED FORCED BI JOB APPLICANT - TALIA & GEMINI
Size: 313.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:53, 4000 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 44 Kbps, 44 Khz

THE BOSSES THE JOB APPLICANT TO GAG ON COCK, IF HE WANTS TO GET HIRED.

The Bosses play a trick on the job applicants. One is bound and blindfolded and told that the Women Bosses are going to take turns sucking his cock. Then then they make the other male applicant, do all the dick sucking work. They both his head down on the dick until he gags. The boy cums all over himself only to find out that he's been sucked off by a guy.

TWO WOMEN BOSSES 2 MALE JOB SEEKERS TO BE BI TO GET THE JOB. - TALIA AND GEMINI

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related categories:
Keywords: Female Domination, Gay 4 Pay, Gay Blowjobs, Make Me Bi

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 313.03 MB<<<

Online stachoo

FUCK MY HAND - STEP-MOMMIE SKY
« Reply #13871 on: June 26, 2024, 10:07:02 am »
FUCK MY HAND - STEP-MOMMIE SKY

Starring: Sky Taylor

General:
Name: TVG_FUCK MY HAND - STEP-MOMMIE SKY
Format: wmv
Size: 133.86 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:10:28, 1451 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

STEP-MOMMIE IS SHOCKED TO CATCH JUNIOR JERKING, ... AGAIN! She comes into the bathroom and sees him with a dirty magazine, some lube and his hand on his crotch. He tries to pull up his underware to hide what he's doing, but she knows better than to believe him. Step-Mommie needs to teach him to be a good boy, and know that only She can touch his cock. She holds her hands and has him try to fuck them. She makes him rub his cock on her firm round ass.

He has to watch Step-Mommie play with her pussy and cum, but he doesn't get to touch it. After she cums, She jerks Junior into the bowl and makes him eat it. Next time it might be even worse. - MILF STEP-MOMMIE SKY KNOWS HOW TO TEACH YOU.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related categories:
Keywords: Cum Swallowers, Cumshots, Female Domination, Handjobs, Milf

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 133.86 MB<<<

Online stachoo

COCK and CUM, JUST FOR ME - STEP-MOMMIE DEBI
« Reply #13872 on: June 26, 2024, 11:03:28 am »
COCK and CUM, JUST FOR ME - STEP-MOMMIE DEBI

Starring: Debi Diamond

General:
Name: TVG_COCK and CUM, JUST FOR ME - STEP-MOMMIE DEBI
Size: 185.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:53, 2000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

STEP-MOMMIE IS HOPING YOU DID ALL YOUR CHORES.

Becsause She's been very disappointed in you. She got you lccked in chastity, teaching you that you shouldn't look at other girls. Not those little sexy demons at school. Step-Mommie has the only breasts you want to look at, the only pussy you want, and Her hand is the only one that should ever be wrapped around your cock. But you have to learn that your cock and your mind belong to Step-Mommie. She's been out fucking and takes her panties off and sticks them in your mouth She smothers your face with her big breasts.

She takes your cock out and toys with it. You like mommies tight grip. But then She stops. Because you know her rule that she gets to cum first. She teases you about how close your cock is to her beautiful pussy. She cums and orders you to 'FUCK MY HAND, THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GOING TO GET'. You fuck her hand as she repeats, 'All this cum belongs to Step-Mommie'. Give it all to Me.

HOT STEP MOMMIE ACTION - MILF STEP MOMMIE DEBI DIAMOND

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: chastity, female domination, milf, made to cum.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 185.19 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Face Slapping & Ballbusting Interrogation
« Reply #13873 on: June 26, 2024, 12:02:09 pm »
Face Slapping & Ballbusting Interrogation

Starring: Princess Petra

General:
Name: VAR_Face Slapping & Ballbusting Interrogation
Size: 652.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:18, 7854 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

You thought you were going to get lucky but instead you've ended up in my dungeon. Did I mention your girlfriend hired me? I will stop at nothing until you confess you're a liar and a cheat. Restrained and pushing you to the limit by receiving heavy hits from my hands to both your face and balls. Intense physical punishment and kicking you with my studded heels, I will break you cruelly. Once released you can take a look and hold that bruised cock.

Ballbusting, BDSM
Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ballbusting, Cheating Fantasy, Choking Fantasy Play, Face Slapping, Interrogation Fantasy, Latex, Slapping Fetish,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 652.39 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Riding Boot licker
« Reply #13874 on: June 26, 2024, 01:00:14 pm »
Riding Boot licker

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_Riding Boot licker
Size: 876.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:40, 8137 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I've just come in from riding, good thing you're kept outside whenever I need a boot licking slave.. These riding boots are so dusty and I'll be using your tongue to clean them! Crawl to My boots when I snap My fingers and kneel before Me in anticipation of My instructions. I want them cleaned spotlessly, your unworthy face is so fortunate to be up close and intimate with My divine riding boots. But I will not tolerate any distractions - your purpose is to thoroughly lick My boots until I am satisfied and if you are unable to clean them properly you will be punished.. I know it's your first time, but in future these boots will be far more dirty and muddy so you better start practising, bitch.

Young Goddess Kim, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Riding Boots, Leather, Boot Domination, Boot Licking, Spit, Humiliation, Equestrian, Riding Crop

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPIT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: young goddess kim, femdom pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 876.04 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Love hurting your balls
« Reply #13875 on: June 26, 2024, 01:56:54 pm »
Love hurting your balls

Starring: Mistress Luna

General:
Name: VAR_Love hurting y0ur balls
Size: 392.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:30, 5025 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Published Aug 22, 2022

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy
Ball Kicking, Ballbusting,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 392.65 MB<<<

Online stachoo

So good to have your own personal shoe cleaner I can get them as dirty as I like when out on the tow

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_SCGV2K~2
Size: 144.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:16, 6000 Kbps, 1440x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 144.74 MB<<<

Online stachoo

These heels hurt or so he said but I don't care
« Reply #13877 on: June 26, 2024, 03:53:49 pm »
These heels hurt or so he said but I don't care

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_These heels hurt or so he said but I don't care
Size: 317.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:12, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1378, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 317.87 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Loved feeling that little cock squeeze in half under my heavy wooden wedge heels then rubbing it har

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_LCQESQ~O
Size: 350.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:56, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1920, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 350.73 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Foot Worship For Harley
« Reply #13879 on: June 27, 2024, 09:08:55 am »
Foot Worship For Harley

Starring: Goddess Harley

General:
Name: AMG_Foot Worship For Harley
Size: 1.01 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:48, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Its just another day here at Mean Girl Manor and I decided to have a slave come over to where I am sun bathing. I want to humiliate him and have him worship my feet. I start his humiliation off with some dirty shoe cleaning, haha! Then Foot massage and finally foot licking and kissing!

-Goddess Harley

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.01 GB<<<