Busted!

Starring: Princess Ava, Riley

General:
Name: VAR_Busted!
Format: mp4
Size: 438.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:25, 8039 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The perverted panty thief is caught and captured by officer Ava. He is restrained for his crime and punished with a police  appointed sterilization by  busting!

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION, CBT.
Keywords: extreme domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 438.36 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

stachoo:
Whipped On A Leash

Starring: Empress Jennifer,Princess Mya

General:
Name: AMG_Whipped On A Leash
Size: 903.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:22, 11975 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Mya and I picked our favorite whips for this big slave. The one Mya is using is actually really heavy Its like being hit with a thick steel cable or something, haha! We even threw in a little close up verbal humiliation and face slapping while the other one of us continues to whip him. He even has to kiss my foot while being whipped. The whole time this bitch was on a leash where he belongs.

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Princess Mya

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: WHIPPING, FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CFNM.
Keywords: jennifer, mya.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 903.55 MB<<<

stachoo:
Kiss Ass if You Want to Keep Your Job 3

Starring: Samantha Mack,Mistress T

General:
Name: CSFEM_Kiss Ass if You Want to Keep Your Job 3
Size: 269.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:59, 3934 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kiss Ass if You Want to Keep Your Job 3
Mistress T and Goddess Samantha have now called Justin the warehouse worker into their office. They announce that the company is laying off employees and they are trying to decide who stays and who goes. You may recall in the previous clips of this series it was the other worker, Jack, who's job was at risk and they put him through many vigorous tests. NOW it's Justin's turn to compete to keep his job. Mistress T kicks things off by ordering Justin to kiss her ass.

With the help of Goddess Samantha who grabs his head and shoves Justin's face deep into Mistress T's ass, it is clear that both Mistresses want to see a lot of passion and energy from Justin if he wants to keep his job. Mistress T sits on his face and the two Mistresses enjoy humiliating Justin. ""Get used to it,"" they state as they laugh and continue their fun. We don't want to tell you which employee gets fired at the end of it all. But we CAN tell you that one of them is canned when it's all over and the other one will have a very interesting career to these amazing Bitch Bosses!

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess
T, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , cei , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , samantha , mistress t , face sitting , cuckold , goddess samantha

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 269.76 MB<<<

stachoo:
Hot Secretary Using Her Boss's Holes

Starring: Madeline Marlowe

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Hot Secretary Using Her Boss's Holes
Size: 932.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:56, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 208 Kbps, 44 Khz

Madeline has her boss decked out in leather and oiled up like a holiday ham! Watch her use all of his holes while he begs to come, and she laughs at his helpless whining.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BIG TITS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: madeline marlowe, maitresse madeline, will havoc, pegging, strapon, big tits, pantyhose.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 932.37 MB<<<

stachoo:
Leather Cum Tease

Starring: Nikki Whiplash, Miss Velour & Fetish Liza
WL1227

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Leather Cum Tease
Size: 238.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:10, 2788 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

We have already teased our leather slave for quite some time, and now we are going to edge him as we stroke his cock and tease him with our leather gloves. He's brought to the very brink of orgasm over and over until he is beside himself with excitement, and finally we allow him the privilege of ejaculating over Fetish Liza's leather-clad ass before he's made to lick up every drop of his spunk while me and Miss Velour check he does a thorough job. (Duration 11m10s)

Published Thursday 19th of March 2015

Keywords:  stockings,  heels,  topless,  nikki,  pvc & fetish,  skirts and dresses,  humiliating,  domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 238.65 MB<<<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version