COCK AND BALL INTERROGATION FOR THE SPY

Starring: Miss Vivienne lAmour

General:
Name: VAR_COCK AND BALL INTERROGATION FOR THE SPY
Format: mp4
Size: 426.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:27, 4995 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The slave is chained upside down by his feet from the ceiling in my penitentiary where I punish his cock and balls with all sorts of cruel devices. He is blindfolded and interrogated in the most unimaginable ways... A beautiful cinematic fetish film made at Celestial Studios

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, INTERROGATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, LEATHER.
Keywords: hardcore domination, role play, spy, brunette, british, ball punching, blindfold, chains.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 426.45 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

stachoo:
Serve And Obey

Starring: Mistress Micha,Mistress Devina
LB1151

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Serve And Obey
Format: wmv
Size: 626.65 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:27:28, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Micha and Devina have decided to become dominatrixes, as poor Danny is about to find out when he arrives home from work after a hard day... The tea he expected is nowhere to be seen - instead his wife and her friend are going to put him into complete submission right there on the living room floor... Whether he likes it or not! Micha, wearing a revealing bodystocking and corset, has great fun wrestling her husband into submission, assisted by her beautiful latex-clad friend Devina. This is a brilliant debut video from two ladies oozing natural dominance who clearly love making men suffer for their amusement. (Duration 27m28s)

Published Thursday 14th of February 2013

Keywords:  trampling,  lingerie,  humiliating,  breast press,  boots,  2 or more wrestlers,  domestic,  tights / pantyhose,  hotpants / booty shorts,  pvc & fetish,  micha,  devina.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 626.65 MB<<<

stachoo:
Men are Sex Slaves

Starring: Bijou Steal

General:
Name: CSFEM_Men are Sex Slaves
Size: 231.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:43, 3939 Kbps, 1280x720, 28.581 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Men are Sex Slaves
Mistress Bijou doesn't have a lot of use for men. They are simply objects to use, abuse, torment and fuck. She loves buckling on her strap-on to go for a nice ride on some bitch's ass. She likes to drill their little man-pussy until they are moaning like the pathetic little whores they truly are.

If Mistress Bijou is in a good mood, she might even let them cum. But she mainly likes to let them reveal themselves at the end of her strap-on. That's when the games truly begin.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: ARMPITS , ANAL , SISSY TRAINING , DILDO FUCKING , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: bijou steal , bondage , humiliation , slut training , racism , anal , cocksucking , cross dresser , ass banging , dominatrix , cross dressing , sissy slut , crossdressing , fucking , arm pits

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 231.98 MB<<<

stachoo:
YOUR DICK DOESN'T DESERVE TO CUM - BRIDGET

Starring: Bridget B

General:
Name: TVG_YOUR DICK DOESN'T DESERVE TO CUM - BRIDGET
Format: wmv
Size: 285.49 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:09:24, 3742 Kbps, 960x720, 60.000 fps
Audio: Extensible, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Wifey has been out fucking, as usual, now She's all dressed up in her Nylons and ready to your Cock. She takes her Nylons off and starts to play with your dick. She makes it hard, spits on it, and then takes her sharp Fingernail and sticks it down your pee whole, and makes you cry out. She sees that you've got some precum and scolds you for having prrecum without permission. She sticks her nails in your balls. Bridgett Smashes Your Balls with her feet.

She laughs at your pain. She wraps her stockings around your cock and jerks it making it raw. Her stockings fell like sandpaper on your cock. She likes to get you hard and in pain, making you hold in your cum until she counts down in Spanish and makes you pop. - 9:24 MInutes - Bridget B

Category: HANDJOBS
Related categories:
Keywords: Cbt, Cfnm, Finger Nail Fetish, Handjobs, Made To Cum, Ruined Orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 285.49 MB<<<

stachoo:
Shoe Slave For Nina

Starring: Goddess Nina

General:
Name: AMG_Shoe Slave For Nina
Size: 613.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:00, 12033 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This pathetic loser literally begged and begged to be my slave, He said he would do "anything" I told him to do..., so I gave him a fucken opportunity to kneel at my feet and clean my heels while I sat upon the Mean Girls throne. It's the lowest job you can give a slave- to lick the dirt and filth off the soles of your shoes. But it's what they were made for. And this loser DID say he would do "anything"...

He did an ok job, so I may be using him to lick my heels clean again soon...

Girls:
Goddess Nina

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SPITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: nina elle.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 613.7 MB<<<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version