BDSM and Extreme Sex > Femdom Board

Brutal Female Domination! Pain, Madness and Courage

<< < (574/612) > >>

Kavinator:

Official Title: Divine Dungeon: A new slave is trained
Cast: Reed Jameson, Lorelei Lee
Tags: Female Domination, FemDom, BDSM, Domination

Official Synopsis: Leather clad Mistress Lorelei Lee breaks in a new slave in this classic dungeon update. Bondage, leather, chastity, tease and denial, ass worship, whipping and pegging are all included.

Tech. Info
Size: 1863.75 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:51:33

Download - Divine Dungeon: A new slave is trained

Kavinator:

Official Title: Extreme Femdom Chastity
Cast: Aiden Starr, Bastian Daniels

Official Synopsis: Bastian Daniels, the Armory tour guide, is called out for being a pussy hound. Goddess Aiden Starr locks his cock up in chastity like it should be while punishing him for perving. She knows why he got the job at The Armory and is going to make sure that hes left there humiliated and exposed when his next tour comes through. Extreme chastity, pussy worship, ass licking, pegging, humiliation and punishment all included.

Tech. Info
Size: 2039.09 MB
Duration: 00:56:44

Download - Extreme Femdom Chastity

Kavinator:

Official Title: Gia DiMarco's Divine Exercise Torment
Cast: Gia DiMarco, Reed Jameson

Official Synopsis: Reed Jameson is looking for serious discipline from a personal trainer who can really crack the whip! Reed is stunned into submission when leather clad Gia DiMarco arrives to lead his workout session. Gia whips and spanks Reed while he does squats and pushups. She increases the resistance by sitting on him and tying a kettle bell to his cock and balls. Caught taking too long of a break, Gia punishes him by strap-on fucking him with his head in the urinal. She then uses him for her own pleasure, getting off while sitting on his face and cock. She finally cools him off by cuming all over his defeated body.

Tech. Info
Size: 1684.54 MB
Duration: 00:46:43

Download - Gia DiMarco's Divine Exercise Torment

Kavinator:

Official Title: Divine Intervention: A feature presentation with taboo, punishment and milking!
Cast: Alex Adams, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Official Synopsis: Introducing high production feature presentation!Enter High Meadows psychiatric hospital, a world where the doctors, priests, nuns and patients of the institution find themselves caught in a perverse world of blasphemous proportion. A place where caged lunatics, the sexually immoral and the sinisterly sadistic lurk the dark bowels causing havoc. Retribution is sought for the poor incurable women of the sanatarium on a sickly perverse priest who cant seem to keep his unholy cock to himself. Sister Madeline sets out to do the Lords work and punish him like no man has ever been punished before! Great roleplay, a beautifully shot, edited and executed exploitation revenge plot film with severe punishment, taboo religious themes, ass worship, pussy licking, punishing anal sex, humiliation, sissification and prostate milking! Not to be missed!

Tech. Info
Size: 2205.15 MB
Duration: 01:02:34

Download - Divine Intervention: A feature presentation with taboo, punishment and milking!

Kavinator:

Official Title: A Divine Vacation: FemDom Reality
Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Marcelo

Official Synopsis: I never invite slaves to my home in Los Angeles. I keep this for myself and leave it a sanctuary to get away from it all. The Bitches and I flew down south for some R  R and Marcello would not stop sending me messages on Twitter. I thought it would be fun to bring him over to serve us all weekend and we couldnt help but capture some of the fun. Marcello was lucky enough to be invited to my home so I made sure he suffered. He gets treated like a dog, he is mercilessly caned, kept in chastity, made to eat cum that is dripping out of my pussy after a sexy brunch date, cleans my dirty feet, sniffs my sweaty asshole and gets strap-on ass fucked deep with a bag on his head so my neighbors can see!

Tech. Info
Size: 1950.56 MB
Duration: 00:53:49

Download - A Divine Vacation: FemDom Reality

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version