Author Topic: Brutal Female Domination! Pain, Madness and Courage  (Read 60477 times)

Online Kavinator

188 - Three The Hard Way
« Reply #2280 on: January 30, 2024, 08:52:03 pm »

Official Title: Three The Hard Way
Cast: Jay West, Chanell Heart, Daisy Ducati, Lotus Lain
Tags: Female Domination, FemDom, BDSM, Domination

Official Synopsis: For the first time ever this fierce threesome joins the Divine Bitches and tears femdom a new asshole! Jay Wimp is the luckiest man on earth having the honor to worship these three drop dead gorgeous, seductive and demanding women! Lots of humiliation, foot worship, pussy worship, strap-on ass bang, whipping  so much more! Dont miss a chance to worship these fine ass Divine Bitches!

Tech. Info
Size: 167.27 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 480x270
Duration: 00:54:05

Download - Three The Hard Way

Online Kavinator

189 - Honeymoon Humiliation: Wife Cuckolds New Hubby Into Better Sex
« Reply #2281 on: January 31, 2024, 08:52:07 pm »

Official Title: Honeymoon Humiliation: Wife Cuckolds New Hubby Into Better Sex
Cast: Mona Wales, Connor Maguire, Patrick Knight

Official Synopsis: In sickness, health, anda pathetic cock! Mona Wales doesnt think so. She and Patrick Knight have just returned from a dismal honeymoon where she discovered he couldnt fuck his way out of wet paper bag. Disgusted and horny, she orders a stud for hire, Patrick Knight, to please her pussy the way it deserves.

Tech. Info
Size: 2163.52 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:59:29

Download - Honeymoon Humiliation: Wife Cuckolds New Hubby Into Better Sex

Online Kavinator

190 - Lair Of The Semen Demon
« Reply #2282 on: January 31, 2024, 11:52:03 pm »

Official Title: Lair Of The Semen Demon
Cast: Zane Anders, Aiden Starr

Official Synopsis: An unsuspecting Zane Anders summons the seductive Aiden Starr, believing she will be his to play with. But she turns the tables on him and makes him her plaything. She binds him, teases and torments him, and extracts every pleasure she wants from him while denying him his desires. She relentlessly milks his prostate, shocks him with electricity, makes him worship her pussy and takes him to the edge of his tolerance with deep, hard pegging. With only two fingers she makes him explode with an enormous eruption of cum, then leaves him tied to floor, covered in his own filth.

Tech. Info
Size: 1683.04 MB
Duration: 00:45:39

Download - Lair Of The Semen Demon

Online Kavinator

191 - Like A Rat In A Cage
« Reply #2283 on: February 01, 2024, 02:52:23 am »

Official Title: Like A Rat In A Cage
Cast: Alejandro, Daisy Ducati, Mona Wales

Official Synopsis: Another unsuspecting fuck boy has been captured by the Divine Bitches. Beautifully sadistic Mistresses Daisy Ducati and Mona Wales place bets on the fate of Alejandro, as they torment him and use his squealing, squirming body to make themselves cum. They put him in chastity and tease and deny him while they cum again and again. They subject him to hot wax, intense cuming, and hard deep pegging until they have taken everything from him, leaving him with nothing.

Tech. Info
Size: 1733.18 MB
Duration: 00:47:09

Download - Like A Rat In A Cage

Online Kavinator

192 - Gorgeous big bicep dominatrix wrestles, smothers & dominates slaveboy!
« Reply #2284 on: February 01, 2024, 05:52:01 am »

Official Title: Gorgeous big bicep dominatrix wrestles, smothers & dominates slaveboy!
Cast: Jay West, Mistress Kara

Official Synopsis: Ive been so excited to announce the debut of Mistress Kara at Divine Bitches! This towering muscular sexual creature smothers, wrestles, leg locks, physically and verbally dominates Jay Wimp! Her biceps are larger than his but it doesnt stop him from trying to over power this beautiful creature. That doesnt last long and soon he finds himself licking the dirty tread on the bottom of her boots, getting rammed deep in his hungry ass and worshiping her beautiful asshole and pussy. This shoot is not to be missed! Enjoy the newest addition to the roster of the most beautiful and dominant women on the planet right here at Divine Bitches!

Tech. Info
Size: 1803.07 MB
Duration: 00:49:12

Download - Gorgeous big bicep dominatrix wrestles, smothers & dominates slaveboy!

Online Kavinator

193 - BONUS update! Bitchy Dirty Feet!
« Reply #2285 on: February 01, 2024, 08:48:26 am »

Official Title: BONUS update! Bitchy Dirty Feet!
Cast: Aiden Starr

Official Synopsis: Slaveboys,Update day will be changing to weekly updates EVERY Friday! I am giving you this extra bitchy dirty feet update today to tide you over until this Fridays full update. In the meantime be good my slaves and enjoy your bonus update.

Tech. Info
Size: 231.55 MB
Duration: 00:06:24

Download - BONUS update! Bitchy Dirty Feet!

Online Kavinator

194 - A Devoted Man: Real Love, Real Consent, Real Kink
« Reply #2286 on: February 01, 2024, 11:48:21 am »

Official Title: A Devoted Man: Real Love, Real Consent, Real Kink
Cast: Will Havoc, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Official Synopsis: Ive decided to bring my real life partner to Divine Bitches! In this insanely hot femdom scene I invite you into my personal bedroom to see what its like to fuck me in my personal life. I bare all with my partner, Will Havoc, and show you what its like to live with a dominatrix full time and just how intense our sexual appetite can be! Our chemistry is on fire! This is a once in a lifetime chance to see me demand how I liked to be fucked and demand him to impregnante me! Not to me missed!

Tech. Info
Size: 2071.2 MB
Duration: 00:56:07

Download - A Devoted Man: Real Love, Real Consent, Real Kink

Online Kavinator

195 - Mrs. S cuckolds her slave with big alpha cock!
« Reply #2287 on: February 01, 2024, 02:48:22 pm »

Official Title: Mrs. S cuckolds her slave with big alpha cock!
Cast: Jason Brown, Jay West, Simone Sonay

Official Synopsis: Mrs. S is back in a brutal cuckolding domming her slave, Jay Wimp! Jay is totally in love with his Mistress. He would do anything she asked even if it meant sucking dick, taking a cum load to his face and watching the woman he loves get fucked by a big alpha cock!

Tech. Info
Size: 1534.73 MB
Duration: 00:41:50

Download - Mrs. S cuckolds her slave with big alpha cock!

Online Kavinator

196 - Relentless Milking
« Reply #2288 on: February 01, 2024, 05:48:21 pm »

Official Title: Relentless Milking
Cast: Lance Hart, Aiden Starr

Official Synopsis: Cock tease, denial, edging and prostate milking are some of my favorite femdom activities and this femdom flick is packed with cock dripping goodness! Goddess Aiden Starr and Lance attend an Upper Floor party but sneak down to one of the sets to chat. This quickly turns into Aiden bossing Lance around and soon he finds himself naked, bound and edged over and over again. His prostate is relentlessly milked while cum oozes out and he even explodes from just prostate miking alone! There is pussy and ass worship, fisting, pegging and action, action, action!

Tech. Info
Size: 2321.07 MB
Duration: 01:03:12

Download - Relentless Milking

Online Kavinator

197 - Bella Breaks in a New Toy at the Divine Bitches Milking Facility!
« Reply #2289 on: February 01, 2024, 08:48:25 pm »

Official Title: Bella Breaks in a New Toy at the Divine Bitches Milking Facility!
Cast: Bella Rossi, Sam Solo

Official Synopsis: The Divine Bitches have ensnared another unsuspecting slave toy, locking him in their high-tech milking facility - and the seductively terrifying Bella Rossi will stop at nothing to extract the filth coursing deep inside this subs pathetic balls! Rough strap-on anal, OTK spanking, face-sitting, smothering, relentless humiliation, and denial, denial, denial! Mistress Bella even brings out the pumps, forcing this puny cock to stroke itself off inside a machine, before collecting another vial of disgusting male filth serum. Now poor Sam only has a few hours to recover before his next milking!

Tech. Info
Size: 1631.47 MB
Duration: 00:44:30

Download - Bella Breaks in a New Toy at the Divine Bitches Milking Facility!

Online Kavinator

198 - Divine Queen Lea & Princess Panties
« Reply #2290 on: February 01, 2024, 11:48:26 pm »

Official Title: Divine Queen Lea & Princess Panties
Cast: Lea Lexis, Corbin Dallas

Official Synopsis: Another pitiful fuck boy has wandered into the lair of the Divine Bitches, dripping pre-cum and begging for divine pussy. Instead, the devastatingly seductive Lea Lexis locks this slaves useless sissy cock in chastity, shoves an armful of dildo inside his greedy asshole, and gags her new slut toy with divinely wet, delicious panties. Sissification, anal strap-on, paddling, anal speculum, heaps of humiliation, and piles of panties in store!

Tech. Info
Size: 2486.73 MB
Duration: 01:07:30

Download - Divine Queen Lea & Princess Panties

Online Kavinator

199 - Stepmother And Daughter Dominating Duo
« Reply #2291 on: February 02, 2024, 02:48:27 am »

Official Title: Stepmother And Daughter Dominating Duo
Cast: Alexander Gustavo, Simone Sonay, Mona Wales

Official Synopsis: Divine Bitches is all about reality femdom and I am all for helping ladies find the slave of their dreams! I have a little secret, Simone Sonay is Mona Wales stepmom! Simone married Monas panty wearing submissive father and completely destroyed him! Now shes on the hunt for a submissive slave husband for Mona! Will Alexander Gustavo measure up This dominant duo toys and plays with Alexanders mind with evil femdom games, electricity punishment, mind fuckery, face sitting, pegging  they both take a ride on his human dildo cock! Will Alexander become a submissive slave husband to Miss Mona Wales Watch  find out!

Tech. Info
Size: 2286.57 MB
Duration: 01:02:38

Download - Stepmother And Daughter Dominating Duo

Online Kavinator

200 - Fuck You Like I Mean It
« Reply #2292 on: February 02, 2024, 05:48:22 am »

Official Title: Fuck You Like I Mean It
Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Artemis Faux

Official Synopsis: Its a new year and 2015 is going to be my most wicked yet! I ring in the year by getting my hands on a young stud and destroying his mind. I whip him into submission and then penetrate him so deep he cries with tormenting pleasure. I rock my hips back and forth touching every sensitive spot in his ass and milking his prostate relentlessly. Orgasm after orgasm he enjoys without the sweet release of ejaculation. Instead I slap a chastity belt on his aching prick and fuck it with my wet cunt giving me sweet release while my poor slave continues to ache in his chastity belt.

Tech. Info
Size: 1396.32 MB
Duration: 00:38:15

Download - Fuck You Like I Mean It

Online Kavinator

201 - Women Rule The World
« Reply #2293 on: February 02, 2024, 08:48:20 am »

Official Title: Women Rule The World
Cast: Ariel X, Chanel Preston, Jonah Marx

Official Synopsis: These two tough Divine Bitches put John Smith in his place showing him whos boss. Chanel Preston uses her sharp tongue and mad strap-on fucking skills while Ariel X uses her strong muscles to lift and carry John while he gets violated in the ass. Sexy strong women humiliating and sexually teasing at its finest!

Tech. Info
Size: 2195.68 MB
Duration: 00:59:45

Download - Women Rule The World

Online Kavinator

202 - Slippery When Wet
« Reply #2294 on: February 02, 2024, 11:48:21 am »

Official Title: Slippery When Wet
Cast: Tony Orlando, Mona Wales

Official Synopsis: If you have a fetish for wet slippery fetish sex then this weeks update is for you! If you dont, you will. Mistress Mona Wales is dripping in wet latex and she is using it against you! Heavy sexual teasing, deep prostate milking with wet metal prostate milking toy, hard strap-on anal sex with gigantic black rubber cock, deep metal sounding, slave fucking and denial!!! Not to be missed.

Tech. Info
Size: 2555.54 MB
Duration: 01:09:43

Download - Slippery When Wet

Online Kavinator

203 - Prostate Milking In Musky Blue Jeans
« Reply #2295 on: February 02, 2024, 02:48:31 pm »

Official Title: Prostate Milking In Musky Blue Jeans
Cast: Jimmy Bullet, Bella Rossi

Official Synopsis: Divine Bitch, Mistress Bella Rossi, shows up to the Armory in her tight blue jeans and decides to wear them for the shoot! She was sweating in these skin tight suckers all the way to the Armory and they are nice and musky and drenched for her slave. Her tall black leather boots drive him nuts until he is basically humping her leg like a poor dog. Mistress Bella milks his prostate until cock filth wont stop dripping from his cock then fucks his dick until she gets off and makes him spill his fat load all over her black leather boots!

Tech. Info
Size: 1964.91 MB
Duration: 00:53:35

Download - Prostate Milking In Musky Blue Jeans

Online Kavinator

204 - A Divine Bitch ALWAYS gets what she wants.
« Reply #2296 on: February 02, 2024, 05:48:36 pm »

Official Title: A Divine Bitch ALWAYS gets what she wants.
Cast: Lorelei Lee, Artemis Faux

Official Synopsis: Mistress Lorelei Lee is sex in heels. Her beauty is devastating and new slave sausage Artemis Faux can barely stand the intensity. His dick stands on end and she is relentless in her punishing teases. In the end she gets what she wants a Divine Bitch ALWAYS does.

Tech. Info
Size: 1661.11 MB
Duration: 00:45:34

Download - A Divine Bitch ALWAYS gets what she wants.

Online Kavinator

205 - Hottest FemDom Sex Ever Filmed.
« Reply #2297 on: February 02, 2024, 08:48:26 pm »

Official Title: Hottest FemDom Sex Ever Filmed.
Cast: Cherry Torn, Alexander Gustavo, Bella Rossi

Official Synopsis: There is not anything else to be said. This is the hottest dominating femdom sex ever filmed. Period.

Tech. Info
Size: 1975.83 MB
Duration: 00:54:13

Download - Hottest FemDom Sex Ever Filmed.

Online Kavinator

206 - Deviant Tart
« Reply #2298 on: February 03, 2024, 11:58:28 am »

Official Title: Deviant Tart
Cast: Mona Wales, Jay West

Official Synopsis: Resident Divine Bitch, Mona Wales, returns looking drop dead gorgeous for an explosive session with Jay Wimp. This film is fiercely sexy and utterly humiliating. Full French maid feminization, extreme whipping, hard spanking, pussy licking, worship and deep strap-on ass fucking in panties are all included! These two have great chemistry, not to be missed!

Tech. Info
Size: 2304.58 MB
Duration: 01:02:41

Download - Deviant Tart

Online Kavinator

207 - Cuckolding
« Reply #2299 on: February 03, 2024, 02:48:28 pm »

Official Title: Cuckolding
Cast: Cherry Torn, Micky Mackenzie, Jason Brown

Official Synopsis: Cherry Torn always has young little play things on the side. Mickey is her new toy and totally worships her. Cherry called me up and asked if I would mind setting up a little cuckolding surprise for her naive slave. Mickey was caught totally of guard and Cherry had to bring in a little punishment to get him to submit. Once we got him in chastity and I brought in beautiful bull, Jason Brown, Mickey had nothing to do but make his mistress happy and suck that big cock, getting it all nice and huge and hard for Cherrys lily white perfect pussy! Jasons big load drips off Cherrys beautiful pussy lips and she sits right on top of Mickeys face hand feeding him the only thing hes eating for dinner.

Tech. Info
Size: 1888.23 MB
Duration: 00:51:33

Download - Cuckolding