BDSM and Extreme Sex > BDSM Board

Bondage Girls

<< < (743/745) > >>

ndara9978:
Alya's Bathtub Bondage

Description: All Ayla wanted was a nice evening spent in a hot, relaxing bath. Well, she got her bath but it was anything BUT relaxing! As she began to run the water, the sound of the tub filling covered the noise of the man creeping up behind her. Before Ayla knew what was happening, a hand clamped a cloth over her face, and as Ayla struggled in the man's grip, fighting for air as the cloth sealed her mouth and nose, she grew weaker and weaker until she slumped in his arms. When she awoke, she had been tightly bound with reams of rope and her mouth had been packed full of old cloth, cutting off all cries for help! She struggled to free herself, but it was no use, and no one could hear her pleas for help! Soon, the man returned to dump her into the tub! Thrashing about in the water, she worked hard to keep her balance in the slippery tub, terrified at what would happen if she slipped below the surface! Finally, the man returned, but Ayla's hopes of freedom were dashed when he simply waved goodbye to the buxom bound beauty and left her to her plight! The water had turned cold long ago, and the shivering captive wondered how she'd ever get loose!

Tags: ayla aysel, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, sock fetish, mouth packing, tape gagged, gagged women, bathtub, struggling, predicament bondage, pajamas

Type: mp4
Size: 433,6 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:14:49

Download

ndara9978:
Calisa Bliss - Hogtied in the Swiss Alps

Description: During my time in Europe I was tied up in Italy, Germany, Spain and Switzerland! In this video I am hogtied by Mario in the Swiss Alps! It was dangerous and difficult to get to our destination. It was also forbidden, so we would have been in so much trouble if caught. First he ties my legs and arms super tightly with Spanish Rope. Next, he lifts me up and puts me on a desk we found in an abandoned cabin. It was very unstable so I had to be careful. Luckily, Mario hogtied me very tight so my struggling would be lessened. I was so excited when he finally stuffed a large sponge into my mouth and sealed it in with vetwrap. He even added rope as a cleave gag and tied it to the hogtie along with my hair! I had the best view and an audience of Sara Brooke and Sasori! Outdoor bondage is my favorite!

Tags: calisa bliss, gag talk, tape gag, bondage, ebony, struggling, hogtie, outdoor, rope, wrap gag, swiss alps, gag removal, damsel, interracial,did

Size: 752,2 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:16:11

Download

ndara9978:
Lil Missy UK in Sock arm escape challenge

Description: I this video I have been challenge to try and escape an interesting tie. I'm dressed in a clack roll neck top, a checkered skirt and long black socks. I've been frog tied, a tight crotch rope, a chest harness and my arms are in a box tie. To make the challenge more interesting I have a long pair of white socks over my hands and black tape is wrapped around my fingers. I also have a few strips of black tape to gag me so that I cant use my teeth to escape either.
While I escape this challenge. Watch me wiggle and try to get free!

Tags: rope bondage, escape challenge, escaping, struggling, socks over arms, playful, tape gag, gagged, fun

Size: 402,6 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:10:38

Download

ndara9978:
Mia - descent into painful bondage Pt1

Description: In this custom clip series Mia is being put into three painful bondage scenarios that really push her to the limit. In part one she wears a minidress, which she has to strip down, pantyhoses and high heels. She begin on a chair while Louis explain her what is going to happen and that once she agrees there won't be any way back. Then her arms begin to be tied on screen in a way reminescent of chinese bondage technic where thin rope tightens deep into her skin as her arms gets tired and tends to fall down behind her back. The same rope style is applied to her waist and legs. Mia tells she has never felt tied so tight when she is put down on the floor on her belly. She is going to be put in a back arching hogtie after no less than an harness ballgag will take care of her mouth and give the rigger an anchor point to pull Mia head to her ankles. Minutes passes slowly while Mia can only guess what can be worse in store for her next? She cannot to much else that accept the pain and hear the unique sound that the ropes makes as they keep her whole body bowed. There must be a reason while customers are asking the worst for the poor Mia...

Tags: rope bondade, mia, extreme hogties series, pantyhoses bondage, high heels, thin rope predicament

Size: 345,2 MB
Duration: 0:23:07

Download

ndara9978:
Tying Up A Fan With A Fan Salem

Description: We was at our convention doing demonstrations when this cute little red head came walking up. She was so intrigued about the whole idea of bondage. She was telling us she was a fan and a member of my site. She wanted to get tied up to see how it felt. She had played before in the bed room a but never professionally. Well one thing leads to another and she was in our ropes. This was like a dream. She was so flexible. we talked a little after the tie and come to find out she lives close to us and wants to do more. Look for some awesome stuff coming with Salem. Can't wait to get her out to the studio to do some great bondage with her.

Tags: bondage, bdsm, damsel in rope bondage, long hair, struggle, pain, drool, big boobs, hogtied, hogtie, elbow bondage, high heels, big tits, upskirt

Size: 408,8 MB
Duration: 0:11:34

Download

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version