Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 57558 times)

Online Vitaliy

Fetish Liza - Pumps And Pantyhose Cum - Footjob
« Reply #960 on: November 30, 2019, 09:25:13 am »

I start with admiring my sexy nude PANTYHOSE and hot SO KATE pumps. I can see his cock getting harder as I use my heels to get him excited. Pressing and rubbing his cock head with my red soles and giving him a SHOEJOB in various ways.

Then I take my heels off and jerked off his dick even more with my horny NYLONED feet. Making him extra excited, making him leak sticky precum.

I then order him to stand in front of my SO KATE pumps and jerk him off from behind, right in to my expensive designer shoes. There is so much spunk!

To finish, I slip back in to my nude pantyhose, get my feet in to the sticky shoes and show you the messy result on my feet.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Feish Liza, Liza, Footjob, Pantyhose, Nylons, Cum on Pantyhose, Pantyhose Fetish, Handjob

File Type: mp4
Runtime : 15 min 40 s
File Size : 403 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Fetish_Liza_-_Pumps_And_Pantyhose_Cum_-_Footjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Goddess Parvati - Erotic Strapon Fucking in Black Lingerie - P...
« Reply #961 on: November 30, 2019, 10:30:17 am »

I invited my personal slave to my BDSM dungeon to worship my ass and for a strap on mouth and ass fucking. I am dressed very erotic i a transparent black dress that reveals my legs, ass and my D cup boobs, a pair of black fishnets and stiletto black high heels, to look dangerously sexy. I�m wearing a strap on with a transparent dildo and I took my slave slowly, buy telling he has to suck my cock to prove his slut skills, but because he didn�t do a good job, I told him to bend down, over my torture table and prove his skills as an anal whore. I had a lot of fun fucking his ass! After that I did an ass to mouth scene, I told him he has to suck the dildo that was in his ass!

More, I told him he has to suck my stiletto heel because I will reveal my beautiful breasts if he does so. Of couse, he did his best and at the end, I told him I fooled him, because he�s not worthy to see them. It�s enough to see them through my see through dress !

What he actually deserves is what is next! I told him I�m going to take him to a NICE PLACE and that I have a SURPRISE for him Of course that wasn�t exactly true�

Goddess Parvati has her slave blow her strapon cock, she then bends him over and strapon fucks him from behind while the slave moans. She then orders him to lick her high heels

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Parvati, Parvati, Goddess, Lingeire, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, High Heels, Heels Sucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging

Runtime : 11 min 22 s
File Size : 184 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess_Parvati_-_Erotic_Strapon_Fucking_in_Black_Lingerie_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Fetish Liza - Humiliated Under Our Leather Boots
« Reply #962 on: November 30, 2019, 11:50:15 am »

What a worthless house servant, he still has not cleaned the hall to our standards. It seems he needs some hard guidance, with his tongue out! Our LEATHER BOOTS need POLISHING so we use his slave mouth as a brush, SLAP his stupid face to keep him focussed on the task at hand and SPIT in his mouth to keep his tongue wet. Haha, this worthless slave even gets a HEEL up his ASS for our amusement. He better beg, grovel and know his place under our boots.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Liza, Humiliation, Degradation, Fishnets, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Leather Boots, Boots

Runtime : 9 min 46 s
File Size : 253 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Fetish_Liza_-_Humiliated_Under_Our_Leather_Boots.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Heavy Rubber Dominatrix - Fucking His Rubber Brains Out
« Reply #963 on: November 30, 2019, 12:54:19 pm »

The big rubber ogre has been misbehaving and now it is time to deal with him, making the other rubber slave watch from the cave. As I have a thing for gasmasks, I decided that we must all wear one for this scene to intensify the energy. I provocatively unzip the rubber ogre�s catsuit then lube up his man cunt before sticking My latex gloved finger into his hole. Once he is ready, I slip the strap on in and have My wicked way with him. Fucking him deeper and deeper, his moans echo throughout the entire dungeon. Picking up the pace, I continue to ram My cock into his arse while he is tied up in bondage and sex him up until we are both exhausted.

Heavy Rubber Dominatrix strapon fucks her slave on a bondage bench in doggy.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, HeavyRubberDominatrix, Gasmask, Latex, Rubber, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Bondage Male, Bondage, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking

Runtime : 10 min 19 s
File Size : 156 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Heavy_Rubber_Dominatrix_-_Fucking_His_Rubber_Brains_Out.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mona Wales - Lick My Cunt and Take My Cock - Pegging
« Reply #964 on: November 30, 2019, 02:15:14 pm »

Mona Wales dominates the fuck out of Tony Orlando in this epic femdom clip! Tony wakes up naked in bondage with the gorgeous Mona Wales standing over him in skin tight shiny latex pants. She makes him lick her dripping wet latex and then dripping wet cunt. She rides his face while his dick gets so hard he is afraid it will fall off. Mona teases and denies his cock until he is crazy enough to take her huge strap on cock. she stretches him out with her fingers and milks his prostate before punishing his ass with her huge lady cock. she bends him over and shoves in her 8 inches of power while he moans like a little bitch until he begs to come. She decides her feet are the only place he deserves to cum and then makes him lick his filthy cum off of her perfect feet.

Mona sits on her slave's face while jerking his cock, she then fingers his ass for a little bit, she strapon fucks him from behind and in missionary, she makes him jerk himself off on her feet and makes him lick all the cum.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mona Wales, Male Insertions, Handjob, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo

Runtime : 24 min 34 s
File Size : 733 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mona_Wales_-_Lick_My_Cunt_and_Take_My_Cock_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

KinkyMistresses - Calea Toxic - CBT And Leather Worship
« Reply #965 on: November 30, 2019, 03:18:18 pm »

How happy can a slave be when Calea presents her new, tight leather catsuit? For that he may touch her, smell and feel he should surely be able to get a little pain for his Mistress. �The smell of the leather�.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Leather Fetish, Calea Toxic, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Leather Worship, CBT

Runtime : 11 min 38 s
File Size : 344 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Calea_Toxic_-_CBT_And_Leather_Worship.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The Angel From Hell - Touched By An Angel - Hand Crush
« Reply #966 on: November 30, 2019, 04:40:13 pm »

Here I have my slave caged and waiting to be released but unfortunately for him I have other plans in store as I open the cage door and have him stick out his head. He will have the luxury of feeling my leather gloved hands right across his fat face along with the taste of my spit. As I shower him with repeated blows to the face I also smother his mouth with my gloved hands taking his breath from him as I stand up and crush his hands using my boot heels.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Gloves, High Heels, Hand Crush, Faceslapping, Blonde, Blond Hair, Humiliation, Degradation, Face Slapping

Runtime : 6 min 19 s
File Size : 1.07 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_Angel_From_Hell_-_Touched_By_An_Angel_-_Hand_Crush.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Ezada Sinn - To serve and be useful - the task of a H...
« Reply #967 on: November 30, 2019, 05:42:19 pm »

A House of Sinn slave is always ready to be used by the Domina, even if he has just served Her as a filming slave and is not Her property. The life of a House of Sinn slave does not end when the camera stops; he�s continually in service, ready to worship and obey all orders.

Proudly wearing his House of Sinn slave tag, today�s boy is being used to perform a relaxing foot worship, his wet tongue eagerly cleaning the sweat off My toes, caused by the boots I have been wearing for the whole filming session. he will be My personal massager when Me feet need one, My human ashtray when I want to smoke a cigarette or My foot stool when I want to just sit back and relax � whatever I desire. his task is to serve and be useful.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Human Ashtray, Mistress, Female Supremacy, Footworship, Footlicking

Runtime : 10 min 58 s
File Size : 212 MB
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_To_serve_and_be_useful_-_the_task_of_a_House_of_Sinn_slave.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Torture Time - Lauren Phillips Unlocking Day Foot Worship Comp...
« Reply #968 on: November 30, 2019, 07:05:12 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Elis Ataxxx, Fluffy, CFNM, Foot Worship, Torture Time, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Amazon, CBT

Runtime : 15 min 42 s
File Size : 727 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Torture_Time_-_Lauren_Phillips_Unlocking_Day_Foot_Worship_Competition_-_Reward_Time_-_Footjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Miss Annalisa - A Well-Trained Pup - Par...
« Reply #969 on: November 30, 2019, 08:06:19 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Miss Annalisa, Puppy Play, Pet Play, Annalisa, Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation

Runtime : 7 min 3 s
File Size : 241 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Miss_Annalisa_-_A_Well-Trained_Pup_-_Part_2_-_Human_Pet.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Maitresse Madeline - Prostate Massage Cu...
« Reply #970 on: November 30, 2019, 09:25:23 pm »

Maitresse Madeline, looking stunning in her stockings and corset, perfect breasts exposed, is playing with her lucky slave on the bondage bed. She teases him, sitting on his face with her big, juicy ass, watching his cock respond to her gentle touch. She spits on his cock to lube it up and edges it with an expert handjob, making him beg for release over and over, denying him each time. She has bigger plans, so bends him over, lubes up her gloved fingers and probes his tight ass, finding his prostate gland and massaging it internally, until his precum is flowing out. She then increases the speed of her hand, giving a long, intense handjob whilst squeezing his magic lemon, until he shoots a big cumload exactly when she commands.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Maitresse Madeline, Handjob, Prostate Massage, Stockings

Runtime : 7 min 6 s
File Size : 238 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Maitresse_Madeline_-_Prostate_Massage_Cum_-_Part_1.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Miss Vivienne lAmour - Queen and Her Paw...
« Reply #971 on: November 30, 2019, 10:30:32 pm »

Vivienne l�Amour is wearing her stunning red latex and has her slave trussed up in the milking shed, his hard cock exposed for her. She wastes no time, spitting in his mouth and edging his cock to hardness, he is totally at the mercy of her will. Mistress uses the Venus2000 stand to suck his cock as she verbally edges him some more before ultimately giving him a harsh handjob and cruelly denying his pleasure.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Miss Vivienne lAmour, Milking Machine, Vivienne lAmour, Mistress, Red Latex Dress

Runtime : 6 min 14 s
File Size : 209 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Miss_Vivienne_lAmour_-_Queen_and_Her_Pawn_-_Part_1.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vicious Femdom Empire - Man Maids - Bunny Colby - Pegging
« Reply #972 on: December 01, 2019, 12:54:11 am »

Mistress Bunny Colby hires a stud from Man Maids LLC who ends up not having the required skills to clean the home as she has requested. Since he can�t perform the one task he was required to accomplish Mistress Bunny gives him a brand new skill to bring to the table. How to get fucked by big, strap-on dicks will be his new selling point as Mistress�s from around the world hire him for their enjoyment.

Bunny Colby bends her slave over a fucking bench and strapon fucks him from behind.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Bunny Colby, Femdom Empire, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo

Runtime : 16 min 1 s
File Size : 1.13 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Man_Maids_-_Bunny_Colby_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Ambers Dungeon - Good To The Last Drop
« Reply #973 on: December 01, 2019, 03:18:06 am »

Runtime : 41 min 9 s
File Size : 1.06 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Ambers_Dungeon_-_Good_To_The_Last_Drop.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Black-Mistresess - Forced Orgasm By Myrina Douleur - Sissy
« Reply #974 on: December 01, 2019, 05:42:02 am »

Runtime : 9 min 8 s
File Size : 531 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Black-Mistresess_-_Forced_Orgasm_By_Myrina_Douleur_-_Sissy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Danish Femdom - Glasses of sissycum Part one - Pegging
« Reply #975 on: December 01, 2019, 08:06:04 am »

Runtime : 12 min 41 s
File Size : 134 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Danish_Femdom_-_Glasses_of_sissycum_Part_one_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Kinky Mistresses - 3 Ballbusting Slaves - Mistress Damar - Bal...
« Reply #976 on: December 01, 2019, 10:30:03 am »

See Mistress Damar in her first Clip on KinkyMistresses. Are this 3 Slaves ready for a hard ballbusting session? Who can handle her kick best?

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Mistress Damar, Damar, Ball Abuse, Hard, Brutal, Ballbusting

Runtime : 14 min 2 s
File Size : 415 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Kinky_Mistresses_-_3_Ballbusting_Slaves_-_Mistress_Damar_-_Ball_Abuse.mp4

Online Vitaliy

KinkyMistresses - Jet Setting Jasmine - Suck My Rubber Cock - ...
« Reply #977 on: December 01, 2019, 12:54:07 pm »

Runtime : 11 min 30 s
File Size : 340 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Jet_Setting_Jasmine_-_Suck_My_Rubber_Cock_-_Interracial.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress Kendra - Cock Stomping Punishment - Goddess Brianna -...
« Reply #978 on: December 01, 2019, 02:15:02 pm »

This disobedient little bitch doesn't understand his place so today Goddess Brianna and Kendra James are going to teach him what happens to pathetic small dick sluts. He needs to be humbled and what better way than to lead him around by his worthless slut sacks? They're trapped in a viciously tight humbler, stretched and painful. The cruel Mistresses laugh at his discomfort and whining before placing his cock on box to stomp on. The Goddess cover his worthless cock with their high heels, stomping and grinding the tiny sausage. Brianna grinds her stiletto heels into the shaft of his cock nearly skewering it. Kendra then begins to cock stomp him hard, driving the sole of her high heel onto his slut stick ruthlessly. Without a word of warning, the disobedient bitch cums all over the cock box and her shoe, squirting out creamy white jiz and making a mess. He hasn't been given permission and the angry Mistresses force him to clean up his filth with his tongue, slurping up every last drop.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kendra, Goddess Brianna, High Heels, Dual Domination, Shoejob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Eating

Runtime : 8 min 20 s
File Size : 900 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Kendra_-_Cock_Stomping_Punishment_-_Goddess_Brianna_-_CBT.mp4

Online Vitaliy

KinkyMistresses - Princesse Venus - Foot Worship
« Reply #979 on: December 01, 2019, 03:18:03 pm »

See Princesse Venus in our first clip. She enjoy submissive guys who take care about her amazing sexy feet.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Princesse Venus, Princesse, Fetish, Venus, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship

Runtime : 10 min 41 s
File Size : 316 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Princesse_Venus_-_Foot_Worship.mp4