Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 50297 times)

Online Vitaliy

Vixen Ladies - His Last Chance - Femdom Spanking
« Reply #1820 on: February 11, 2020, 12:54:06 am »

File Type : wmv
Runtime : 00:22:23
File Size : 490.87 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vixen_Ladies_-_His_Last_Chance_-_Femdom_Spanking.wmv

Online Vitaliy

Stella Liberty - Candi Gets a Prince Albert - Sissy
« Reply #1821 on: February 11, 2020, 03:17:55 am »

It has been a long road for Candi since she was turned into a rubber slut long ago at the Rubberdoll Factory and Academy for Sluts. Her journey from arrogant tech startup billionaire has been a long and arduous one but her training and transformation is finally complete. The only thing that remains is her inherent need for attention and fulfillment of her raging clitty and this will finally come to an end. Candi has acted out for the final time and Mistress Stella Liberty has just the solution. She had warned this day would come if Candi didn�t get control of her clitty, but now it is too late. Mistress Stella Liberty gives Candi some ass gas and smothers her until she is helpless. Then Mistress Stella Liberty pierces Candi�s clitty with her final slut accessory, a Prince Albert piercing. Once healed the piercing will be fitted over Candi�s chastity device and she will no longer be able to cheat and rub her clitty. Welcome to a life of chastity bitch, it is going to be a long enjoyable road for Mistress Stella from now on.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Urethral Sounds, Mistress, Sounding

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:10:48
File Size : 720.82 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Stella_Liberty_-_Candi_Gets_a_Prince_Albert_-_Sissy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Fetish Liza - Smoking Hot Strapon - Comp...
« Reply #1822 on: February 11, 2020, 05:41:56 am »

Liza�s slave brings her cigarettes but inadvertently forgets the ashtray, leaving her very unimpressed. As recompense, he is to become the human ashtray, mouth wide open to receive ash and to rebreathe her smoke. Further punishment is still merited, slave has to lick and suck Mistress�s very large strapon cock until she is satisfied.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Strapon Sucking, Dildo Sucking, Cock Sucker, Rubber Catsuit, Smoke Rebreathe, Strapon

Runtime : 00:07:54
File Size : 264.45 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Fetish_Liza_-_Smoking_Hot_Strapon_-_Complete.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Bound CBT - Complete
« Reply #1823 on: February 11, 2020, 08:05:56 am »

Mistress Sidonia, looking stunning in her stunning latex, has her slave on the bondage post, fully exposed as she tightly ties up his hard dick. She then works on his nipples, clamping them tightly, making him moan. Mistress then utilises a humbler, pulling the cock and balls out for some CBT and ass whipping. Weights are then attached to his cock and balls, pulling them down as she ties her new human sculpture up.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Blonde, Blond Hair, CBT, Mistress, Sidonia, TheEnglishMansion, Adult Schoolboy Punishment, Ball Weights, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bondage Spread Eagle, Cock Bondage

Runtime : 00:18:39
File Size : 627.55 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Mistress_Sidonia_-_Bound_CBT_-_Complete.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vixen Ladies - Gambling Addiction - Femdom Spanking
« Reply #1824 on: February 11, 2020, 10:29:58 am »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fem Dom, Spanking, Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Interracial Domination

File Type : wmv
Runtime : 00:18:15
File Size : 400.32 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vixen_Ladies_-_Gambling_Addiction_-_Femdom_Spanking.wmv

Online Vitaliy

Lady Lila Stern - Sweaty Armpit Worship in Furs - Oral Servitude
« Reply #1825 on: February 11, 2020, 12:53:57 pm »

I�ve been wearing fur all day and Rubber Camille has begged me to sniff my sweaty Armpits!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Lila Stern, Sweaty Armpit, Armpits, Armpit Licking, Armpit Worship, Armpit Fetish, Fur, Fur Fetish, Fem Dom

Runtime : 00:06:52
File Size : 116.15 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Lady_Lila_Stern_-_Sweaty_Armpit_Worship_in_Furs_-_Oral_Servitude.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Merciless Dominas - Danke Miss Flora - Sissy
« Reply #1826 on: February 11, 2020, 03:17:58 pm »

Miss Flora loves to humiliate her slaves. In this scene she has her slave Moya, dressed up as a maid, just to be fucked like the slut he is. When it comes to fucking her slaves Miss Flora show no mercy � and it will just be as imagined in the Mistress dirty mind. This scene was filmed at the Hidden Torture Farm in Germany, where Miss Flora like other German Mistresses likes to hold their slaves as prisoners for days or weeks. What slave Moya had to say about the scene: Danke Miss Flora.

Please note that this scene is filmed in The German language!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, Sissy Training, Miss Flora, Flora, Mistress, Sissy Slut, Humiliation, Degradation, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Hot Wax, Waxed

Runtime : 00:17:11
File Size : 1.22 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Danke_Miss_Flora_-_Sissy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Chastity Workforce
« Reply #1827 on: February 11, 2020, 05:41:57 pm »

Want a chastity slave to lick the your ass and feet as good as he cleans the house? Then he needs practice. Lots of practice. When he�s not cleaning, he�s practicing. When he�s not practicing, he�s cleaning. And those locks on his balls should never come off.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Chastity Male, Mistress, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Assworship

Runtime : 00:07:07
File Size : 785.91 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Chastity_Workforce.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Footjob Totally Ignored
« Reply #1828 on: February 11, 2020, 08:05:58 pm »

I know you think my feet are hot. They make your pants bulge and your nuts ache. But guess what? I could care less if you ever cum! Instead of giving you pleasure, my feet are going to torment you. I�m going to keep your cock so hard you�ll be ready to cum every second. But my feet will give you the minimalist of strokes. Humiliate you. Your going to hate how sexy my feet can be. And the whole time i�m going to completely ignore you. Think you can cum? Good luck. You�ll need it.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Mistress, Obey Melanie, Footjob, Ignored, Ignore, Ignoring, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation

Runtime : 00:08:24
File Size : 974.56 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Footjob_Totally_Ignored.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - My Feet Your Dick - Footjob
« Reply #1829 on: February 11, 2020, 10:29:58 pm »

Have you ever watched a man be ruined? This slave will have his sperm extracted. Of course I wouldn�t think of letting him enjoy it. I see how he looks at my feet, so i use them to add to his humiliation. first, I make him erect his cock without ever touching it. If he wants to cum, he must get his dick standing without any stimulation whatsoever. Just the sight of my feet has him pointing obscenely. Then I use my bare soles to brush his shaft. It has him going crazy! I get him worked up. My toes toy with his pole until he begins leaking semen but never fully ejaculates. I have him right where I want him. He is desperate for orgasm but i wont make it the slightest bit enjoyable. My feet make him dribble his sperm while I laugh at him. His humiliation is now complete. He has been completely ruined. The evidence is the cum that lays on my feet.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Mistress, Obey Melanie, Bondage Male, Bondage, Footjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot

Runtime : 00:07:02
File Size : 819.93 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_My_Feet_Your_Dick_-_Footjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Please Put Locks On My Dick - Chastity
« Reply #1830 on: February 12, 2020, 12:53:54 am »

You are going to beg for you chastity belt. I�m going to use my ass and feet to break your will and have you begging to be put in a chastity belt. I�m going to lock up every inch of your dick and punish your balls while you worship me. While you lick my feet and my ass and thank me for your locks, I�m going to bust your balls. Your nuts will be so sore you�ll never want to cum again, Which is exactly what I was thinking. Kiss your orgasms goodbye and start licking my feet.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Obey Melanie, Foot Fetish, Panties, Chastity Male, Panty Fetish, Chastity, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Fem Dom, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Locked Dick, Cock Locked

Runtime : 00:08:26
File Size : 965.07 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Please_Put_Locks_On_My_Dick_-_Chastity.mp4

Online Vitaliy

DirtyDommes - Humiliated human garbage bin - Fetish Liza - Spl...
« Reply #1831 on: February 12, 2020, 03:17:50 am »

He had one task and even that was too much for our house boy andrew! What a total loser! Instead of cleaning the kitchen properly, he left things untidy and now he will get his punishment. Forget bringing in the garbage bin, he IS the garbage bin now. That is right, he will kneel in front of us and get all the nasty and disgusting food leftovers over his face and body. He will be forced to inhale the stench, he will be sploshed with all kinds of gross and rotten food. He deserves nothing more than to be our garbage bin and be humiliated!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Liza, DirtyDommes, Humiliation, Degradation, Sploshing, High Heels, Blonde, Fetish

Runtime : 00:09:32
File Size : 245.92 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyDommes_-_Humiliated_human_garbage_bin_-_Fetish_Liza_-_Sploshing.mp4

Online Vitaliy

DirtyTransDolls - Sissy enforced orgasm and cumeating - Fetish...
« Reply #1832 on: February 12, 2020, 05:41:49 am »

To become a real sissy whore, it is vital this slut focusses fully on the pleasure of others. I have explained her that today she will receive her last orgasm, after that no more and the chastity cage will come on. Bound and helpless she won�t stand a chance, with my soft hands and long nails I will force this sissy to cum. She tries to resist my magical touch but starts oozing spunk, much to her own desperation. I stop the bit of pleasure she might have straight away and fully ruin it by instructing the slut to eat her own cum.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Liza, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Forced Orgasm, Forcrd Ejaculation, Bondage, High Heels, Handjob, Stockings, Nylons, Enforced Orgasm, Coerced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Sissification

Runtime : 00:10:41
File Size : 275.89 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyTransDolls_-_Sissy_enforced_orgasm_and_cumeating_-_Fetish_Liza.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Kelly Kalashnik - Shaved and Deeply Fucked - Pegging
« Reply #1833 on: February 12, 2020, 08:05:50 am »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kelly Kalashnik, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Bondage Male, Bondage, Head Shaving, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Humiliation, Degradation, Dildo Sucking, Cock Sucker, Fem Dom

Runtime : 00:10:59
File Size : 175.71 MB
Resolution : 768x576

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Shaved_and_Deeply_Fucked_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

KinkyMistresses - Anal Fucking In London - Miss Patricia - Peg...
« Reply #1834 on: February 12, 2020, 10:30:14 am »

Miss Patricia, London asian rubber Queen is fucking a anal slut who is tied up in a dungeon. She is using one of her biggest BBC to strecth and fuck his hole.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Latex, Rubber, Miss Patricia, Anal Stretching, Patricia, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, BBC, Big Black Cock, Bondage Male

Runtime : 00:07:30
File Size : 221.97 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Anal_Fucking_In_London_-_Miss_Patricia_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - All Ballusts Collection - Ballbusting
« Reply #1835 on: February 12, 2020, 12:54:15 pm »

Nothing but balls getting busted. See how men�s nuts should be treated. Think women are the weaker sex? Think again. This collection of nut busts shows who the weaker sex really is.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Ball Abuse, Ballkicking

Runtime : 00:10:30
File Size : 1.05 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_All_Ballusts_Collection_-_Ballbusting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Obey Melanie - Gorgeous Feet Collection - Footjob
« Reply #1836 on: February 12, 2020, 07:14:47 pm »

You worship me from head to toe. Surrender yourself to me as my foot slave. This collection of clips shows how beautiful my feet can be. How seductive. How dominant. Tribute your cum for my feet and prove that you are a foot slave.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fem Dom, POV, Obey Melanie, Mistress, Footjob, Foot Fetish

Runtime : 00:10:05
File Size : 1.13 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Obey_Melanie_-_Gorgeous_Feet_Collection_-_Footjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Padrona Era - The Red Bitch On The Green Bench - Fucked - Sissy
« Reply #1837 on: February 12, 2020, 07:22:49 pm »

Today my bitch is ready for her weekly fuck in my studio. Before to come to visit me she send me pictures of her dress cause she want to be perfect for me. She always choose bitch dress, obviously she want to be fuck hard as the bitch she is inside! I�ve no time to go and choose the right cock for her that she is already ready on the bench.I don�t care so much about her asshole, when I arrive, I directly stick the cock straight in the ass. I fuck her really hard but she enjoy!

Italian Language

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Transvestite, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, TV, Sissy, Padrona Era, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking

Runtime : 00:07:17
File Size : 186.78 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Padrona_Era_-_The_Red_Bitch_On_The_Green_Bench_-_Fucked_-_Sissy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Queens of Kink - Screaming Rubber Doll Fucked - Sissy
« Reply #1838 on: February 12, 2020, 08:06:20 pm »

A fully rubberised sissy is playing with her ass on a table. Her false breasts are fucked by Fetish Liza at the start. The sissy is then fucked on the table with her legs in the air with the huge strapon. The sissy is fucked on the table on her back, on her side, and then taken from behind by Fetish Liza, with her ass stretched and opened up by the huge strapon cock.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Fetish Liza, Liza, Queens of Kink, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking

Runtime : 00:15:49
File Size : 585.32 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Queens_of_Kink_-_Screaming_Rubber_Doll_Fucked_-_Sissy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Bound Dollification -...
« Reply #1839 on: February 12, 2020, 10:31:26 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut

Runtime : 00:07:02
File Size : 238.28 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Mistress_Sidonia_-_Bound_Dollification_-_Part_2_-_Sissy.mp4