Author Topic: FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)  (Read 50573 times)

Online Vitaliy

Kelly Kalashnik - Ballbusting By The Pool
« Reply #1020 on: December 04, 2019, 12:53:56 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Fishnets, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, CBT, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Kicking, Bondage Male

File Type: mp4
Runtime : 11 min 9 s
File Size : 179 MB
Resolution : 768x576

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Ballbusting_By_The_Pool.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Kendra James - Chastity and a ruined orgasm
« Reply #1021 on: December 04, 2019, 03:17:57 pm »

I have Miles Striker bound and under my control. His cock is locked in chastity and pressing painfully against his cage as I tease him mercilessly. He begs to be set free and allowed to cum, but the only orgasm he�ll get is a ruined one.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kendra James, Redhead, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Vibrator

Runtime : 14 min 56 s
File Size : 1.58 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Kendra_James_-_Chastity_and_a_ruined_orgasm.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Padrona Era - Mouthguard To Kick You Harder - Kicking
« Reply #1022 on: December 04, 2019, 05:42:24 pm »

Today i will use my mouthguard for kicks training cause when i kick in a very hard way i start to teeth grinding. I wear my black mouthguard and i use my human punchingbag slave for training. I kick him repeatedly in the belly, he�s suffering but i continous in different positions to kick his belly. When he can�t take it anymore, I tease his cock with my feet and then I stomp his cock!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Padrona Era, Kicking

Runtime : 9 min 39 s
File Size : 257 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Padrona_Era_-_Mouthguard_To_Kick_You_Harder_-_Kicking.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Padrona Era - Pig CBT At The Cross - CBT
« Reply #1023 on: December 04, 2019, 08:06:23 pm »

Today I tied a pig to the cross with the balls restraint. I tortyred his balls with small elastic bands whip and withnails� It was so nice to hear the pig suffer moaning!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Padrona Era

Runtime : 9 min 51 s
File Size : 196 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Padrona_Era_-_Pig_CBT_At_The_Cross_-_CBT.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Hot Tub Drubbing - Complete - AstroDomina
« Reply #1024 on: December 04, 2019, 10:30:24 pm »

Mistress Amrita, stunning in her bikini, is relaxing in the garden while the slave massages her feet. She is in the mood for a refreshing hot tub, so directs the slave to check that the temperature is perfect, which he does a little too eagerly, getting into the water and telling Mistress it is perfect. Amrita is very annoyed with his disrespect, getting in the tub without permission, so decides to punish him with some holds, arm and leg bars and underwater dunking, as he begs for her forgiveness. Mistress then drags him out onto the sun lounger and wrestles and face sits him as he realises his mistake, before she renters the tub and makes him kneel on the hard wood, holding her magazine.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, AstroDomina, Goddess Sydney, Sydney, Asian Domina, Bikini, Dunking, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Mistress, Foot Deep Throat, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

Runtime : 6 min 30 s
File Size : 200 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Hot_Tub_Drubbing_-_Complete_-_AstroDomina.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Under my princess - How To Burp - Spitting
« Reply #1025 on: December 05, 2019, 12:54:20 am »

Runtime : 9 min 30 s
File Size : 472 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Under_my_princess_-_How_To_Burp_-_Spitting.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Amator - Lady Satori - Sissy Training - Part 3 - Handjob
« Reply #1026 on: December 05, 2019, 03:18:09 am »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amator, Lady Satori, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Electric Play, Electric, CBT, Sissy, Latex, Rubber, Handjob, Forced Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

Runtime : 11 min 10 s
File Size : 409 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Amator_-_Lady_Satori_-_Sissy_Training_-_Part_3_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Cybill Troy, Mistress Tess - Latex Fuck Toy Spitroast - Pegging
« Reply #1027 on: December 05, 2019, 05:42:09 am »

Cybill Troy and Mistress Tess are having a fun filled time abusing Miss Troys rubber gimp.

The two Mistresses have already generously bestowed on their rubber gimp, an onslaught of slapping, dosing and smothering under two divine asses.

With a suitably cowed and disoriented rubber gimp to play with, its now time for some good, hard, deep subjugation inflicted by huge rubber cocks.

Cybill Troy wastes no time in opening up her gimp for the entertainment of Herself and Mistress Tess. Restrained by Mistress Tess and incapacitated by the rebreather he�s made to wear, the gimp is speedily stretched open by Miss Troy then again widened more by Mistress Tess.

With both Mistresses satisfied their rubber gimp is suitably open, Mistress Tess attacks that gimp ass first, heartily pounding the gimp in doggystyle position into the waiting and strong arms of Cybill Troy, who wastes no time in restraining by any means necessary their fuck toy. Miss Troy not only restrains her gimp with her hands, while her friend pounds him, she decides her wonderful ass will also be a fine vehicle for enforced compliance. Smothered by his Mistress�s wonderful ass with Mistress Tess continuing to fuck harder and harder, its every gimp or slaves dream come true.

The two Mistresses throw the gimp around, with Mistress Tess fucking him further while Miss Troy doses and rams her gloved hand down the gimp throat.

Changing positions but not tempo, its Miss Troy turn to invade that ass and she impales her gimp on her huge silver cock in doggystyle position with vicious glee. Repeatedly burying the full length of this monster deep into the gimps body, while Mistress Tess fucks the face end of the gimp just as hard, its not long until the attack reduces their rubber gimp into a quivering, broken, lube covered toy.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Latex, Rubber, Double Domination, Cybill Troy, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Cybil, Strapon, Anal Fucking

Runtime : 12 min 5 s
File Size : 615 MB
Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cybill_Troy,_Mistress_Tess_-_Latex_Fuck_Toy_Spitroast_-_Pegging.mp4

Online Vitaliy

DivineBitches - Bella Rossi Uses and Abuses Jessie Sparkles
« Reply #1028 on: December 05, 2019, 08:06:07 am »

The beautiful buxom Bella Rossi is testing out the durability of her new toy, Jessie Sparkles. She hears that he�s tough, and wants to try him out for herself. Standing, tied up, with a spreader bar between his legs, Jessie drools with his tongue out because of the clothespin attached to it. His hair is tied to the ceiling and his face is wrapped in rope. With her strong arms she flogs him hard, but his moans of pleasure are not what Bella wants to hear. She wants to hear the sounds of pain. She gets out her single tale whip and goes back and forth with it, whipping his thighs, stomach, and chest. She punches his chest and stomach hard and Jessie�s whole body buckles, sending him into an unexpected suspension. Next she pegs his ass with her strap-on and fucks him so good he begs to cum but she�s not done with him in the slightest. After that, Bella smothers his face with her big beautiful ass and rides his tongue until she cums. She rewards Jessie for pleasuring her pussy and rides his cock. She teases and edges his cock with her pussy and he begs her to let him cum, but Bella will only lets him cum with a sounding rod buried deep in his urethra. Bella puts on rubber gloves and gets a shiny metal sounding rod out from her bag of tricks and shows it to Jessie. She lubes up the rod and worldbdsm.net slowly sinks its into Jessie�s urethra. Once it�s deep down in there, Bella strokes Jessie�s cock and the sensation is so intense that Jessie shoots his load with the rod still in it. The cum then shoots the rod out and Bella just keeps stroking and rubbing the head of his cock until its too much and the pleasure turns into pain.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DivineBitches, Athletic, BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Degradation, Facesit, Rope Bondage, Bondage Male, Ball Abuse, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Fingering, Gloves, Humiliation, Male Sub, Natural Boobs, Orgasm Denial, Other Hair Color, Pain, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating

Runtime : 48 min 12 s
File Size : 1.73 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DivineBitches_-_Bella_Rossi_Uses_and_Abuses_Jessie_Sparkles.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Spanking The Foot Bitch - Raevyn Rose
« Reply #1029 on: December 05, 2019, 10:30:08 am »

Look at this slut we�ve got tied down here to the horse. He doesn�t have a face or a name, but that�s okay. Raevyn and I are feeling particularly cruel today. This foot slut is going to get to smell our feet, but at a price. He�ll be spanked by our hands, and then my paddle. Only then will he get his nose buried in our sweet stinky socks. But that gets boring after a while. Raevyn and I are going to wrestle this worthless slut to the ground for some real face-sitting. He�ll be pinned and trapped under our strength until we�ve had our fun.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alexandra Snow, Raevyn Rose, Young Mistress, Foot Fetish, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Snow, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Spanking, Femdom Spanking

Runtime : 13 min 50 s
File Size : 818 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Spanking_The_Foot_Bitch_-_Raevyn_Rose.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Mistress T - New Sex Toy - Sex Robot
« Reply #1030 on: December 05, 2019, 12:54:07 pm »

I�ve just received a new sex toy. It has a life-like penis and mouth. Although it�s a new design and somewhat tricky to figure out at first I have fun playing with it. The mouth part is especially good. I like the idea of having all the best features of a man without the hassles they normally come with. An object I can use for my pleasure without any regard for IT.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Mistress T, MistressT, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship

Runtime : 7 min 48 s
File Size : 226 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_T_-_New_Sex_Toy_-_Sex_Robot.mp4

Online Vitaliy

TeaseAndThankYou - A Necessary Procedure - Mandy Marx - CBT
« Reply #1031 on: December 05, 2019, 03:18:10 pm »

What? He said he had a castration fantasy�

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseandThankYou, Mandy Marx, Young Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Bondage Male, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Tease

Runtime : 15 min 52 s
File Size : 677 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_A_Necessary_Procedure_-_Mandy_Marx_-_CBT.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Dominant Dolly and Miss Jade Jones - Dom...
« Reply #1032 on: December 05, 2019, 05:42:10 pm »

Dominant Dolly is continuing the training of her rubber maid Jade, she is wearing a serving gag and is very nervous, dropping the contents, which soon gets her into trouble. Jade is put over her knee and giving a hard spanking, her twitching clitty teased inbetween the smacks. She is then inspected, showing no chastity cage and uneven seams on her stockings, earning another punishment, this time a caning. DD then decides to take some pleasure, allowing Jade the honour of licking and sucking her thick cock, promising to fuck her if she does a good enough job, which she desperately tries, earning her a hard fucking and a precious mouth full of cum.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Dominant Dolly, Crossdressing, Xdressing, Xdressing Sex, Miss Jade Jones, Jade Jones, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Sissy Training, Latex, Rubber, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Caning, Cum Facial, Latex Catsuit, Maid Training

Runtime : 6 min 18 s
File Size : 223 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Dominant_Dolly_and_Miss_Jade_Jones_-_Dominant_Dollys_Slut_Maid.mp4

Online Vitaliy

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Suspension Swing Stra...
« Reply #1033 on: December 05, 2019, 08:06:11 pm »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Outdoors, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon

Runtime : 6 min 56 s
File Size : 173 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Mistress_Sidonia_-_Suspension_Swing_Strapon_-_Part_2.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vicious Femdom Empire - Beta Bottom Bitch - Alina Lopez
« Reply #1034 on: December 05, 2019, 10:30:13 pm »

Mistress Alina loves a big, strong man that willingly submits to her strap-on dick. He has been such a good boy obeying everything she has asked and deserves a reward of a nice, hard cock in his holes. In the outside world everyone looks at her slave like an Alpha stud but she knows he is nothing but a beta bitch for her to use and abuse. She throws her grateful slut down on the fuck-bed and lubes up her horny cock to slide it inside his hole. He knows exactly where he belongs and takes her fat dick like the good beta slut he is until she cums deep inside his stretched ass.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Alina Lopez, Femdom Empire, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking

Runtime : 18 min 43 s
File Size : 1.34 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Beta_Bottom_Bitch_-_Alina_Lopez.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Vicious Femdom Empire - Stretched To Fit - Jill Kassidy
« Reply #1035 on: December 06, 2019, 12:54:08 am »

Mistress Jill Kassidy really wants to fit some very large objects into her slut-boy�s hole but as of right now his ass is just to tight for her liking. She must use her big, black cock to stretch out his hole whether he thinks he can do it or not. One way or another Mistress Jill will fit the object she want�s most inside his soon to be stretched ass.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Mistress, Jill Kassidy, Anal Stretching, CBT, Stockings, Nylons, Latex, Rubber, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking

Runtime : 19 min 31 s
File Size : 1.39 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Stretched_To_Fit_-_Jill_Kassidy.mp4

Online Vitaliy

BallbustingWorld - Ballbusting Barmaid part 5
« Reply #1036 on: December 06, 2019, 03:18:00 am »

Runtime : 14 min 20 s
File Size : 320 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

BallbustingWorld_-_Ballbusting_Barmaid_part_5.mp4

Online Vitaliy

Bound And Tugged - Lila Lovely - Handjob
« Reply #1037 on: December 06, 2019, 05:42:02 am »

Runtime : 16 min 27 s
File Size : 1.18 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Bound_And_Tugged_-_Lila_Lovely_-_Handjob.mp4

Online Vitaliy

ClubDom - Mini Movie Part 4 - Whipping
« Reply #1038 on: December 06, 2019, 07:05:03 am »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Group Domination, Whipping

File Type: wmv
Runtime : 10 min 30 s
File Size : 311 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

ClubDom_-_Mini_Movie_Part_4_-_Whipping.wmv

Online Vitaliy

Brat Princess 2 - Princess Allison, Princess Taylor - We Can M...
« Reply #1039 on: December 06, 2019, 08:06:02 am »

Runtime : 14 min 48 s
File Size : 667 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Brat_Princess_2_-_Princess_Allison,_Princess_Taylor_-_We_Can_Make_him_do_Anything_-_Foot_Worship.mp4