Author Topic: Standards of morality? No, I did not hear! Incest!  (Read 22918 times)

Offline van

Crossing Borders
« Reply #440 on: June 28, 2019, 10:22:20 am »
Crossing Borders

Genre: blowjob, brunette, cum on stomach, cumshot, fetish, incest roleplay, natural tits
Runtime: 31 min 53 s

Description: My sister sometimes goes off on dreamy tangents and wants me to join in. It's cute and amusing sometimes, and I know they are like fairytales starring us, so I play along. I nod my head and she maps out different scenarios for our lives. The one she played last weekend for me, we were running away, as a sort of brother and sister Bonnie and Clyde, she robbed a bank, stole my mom's new car, and bought fake identities for the both of us. We were going to live in Mexico! She was going to start a little cafe by the beach, something cute and touristy, and I was going to sell my paintings online. I smile as she lays back into the deep cushions of the sofa, it seems to amuse her when I tell her things like, "oh, I would love to live by the beach," and "it wouldn't take much money to live comfortably in Mexico." We went on vacation there once when we were young with my Grandparents, she's wanted to go back ever since, "paradise," she calls it. My sister is a little immature for her age, and hell-- it's not her fault, she was never really allowed to go out of the house much. She gets friends and our rents will tell her, "bring her to our home," never really allowing her to go out of the house unchaperoned. It's all "humiliating," as she calls it, so she's learned to amuse herself with telling stories & writing, yoga, reading, basically anything you can do at home. She's getting pretty good at telling stories, I've always thought she'd make a great fiction writer someday, until the day when she came into my room with a bombshell. She is turning her latest story into a reality. She has did something wrong, something very illegal, and she wants me to be her accomplice. "Let's runaway," she gushes, "hurry, pack a suitcase!".

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 726 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MP4
Models: Kimmy Granger

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Cutting Class Means Slapping Ass
« Reply #441 on: June 28, 2019, 03:32:25 pm »
Cutting Class Means Slapping Ass

Genre: Teen, Oral, POV, Blonde, Cumshot, Facial, Incest Roleplay, Natural Tits
Runtime: 48 min 33 s

Description: Hi Stepdad, I'm just skipping school in this totally  girlty outfit. What? Give you a handjob so you won't tell mom? Fine. Yes, I missed 25 days of school. I know what you want. Just get your hush fucking over with so you don't tell mom. Daddy, mom isn't home. Want to fuck me some more?

about video:

Size: 997 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Models: Trisha Parks

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Dad Has To Keep His Promise Now
« Reply #442 on: June 28, 2019, 08:42:52 pm »
Dad Has To Keep His Promise Now

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Father, Daughter, POV, 1080p
Runtime: 23 min 38 s

Description: Watch me ride my Dad's cock and spread my 18 year old pussy for him to experience! Right when he's about to cum, I drop to my knees and let him shoot his large thick creamy load into my mouth.

about video:

Size: 411 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Models: Chloe Foster

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Dad sent me a dick pic
« Reply #443 on: June 29, 2019, 01:55:57 am »
Dad sent me a dick pic

Genre: Incest, Daughter, POV, Virtual Sex, Blonde
Runtime: 9 min 18 s

Description: My step-dad sent me a dick pic on purpose. I gave him an out and asked if it was for my mom. But he said no. That he thought now that I'm 18 and he and my mom are getting divorced that he wanted me to know how much he cared about his baby girl. What he didn't know is that I have been watching him for years and playing with myself thinking about his big step-daddy cock and how bad I wanted it. Once I knew he sent it on purpose, I took off my clothes and told him how I played with my pussy looking at it. I could see his swollen cock in this pants and I had to taste it.
I pulled him out sucking on him like I've fantasized about for so long. Then I laid back showing him my pretty young pussy and ass until he couldn't help himself and had to slide deep inside me. It was so big and felt so good. He flipped me over and pounded me from behind. In and out, in and out. It was everything I thought it would be. Then dumped his huge hot mess on my tiny ass. I can't wait to do it again.
This is a VIRTUAL sex clip.

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 142 MB
Models: Scarlett Sage

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Dad Will it hurt?
« Reply #444 on: June 29, 2019, 07:03:57 am »
Dad. Will it hurt?

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Father, Daughter, POV, Facial, 1080p
Runtime: 22 min 48 s

Description: I walk into my daughters room wondering why she's calling me. She seems stressed and upset about something. I ask her "What's wrong sweetie? Are you ok?" She finally explains to me what's going on in her mind. After she tells me that she's a virgin, I'm absolutely shocked! Is this something that I should have her mother talk to our daughter about? Honestly I had no idea if she was having sex or not, but I did know about her boyfriend. "So you and Brad haven't had sex yet?" I asked her. "No we've never done it." My daughter and I have a very strong relationship so of course I would do anything to help her. I start thinking about how much she has grown as a woman and it starts to turn me on! I then begin to rub my daughters nipples, watching them get harder and seeing her get more excited. Being the supportive father that I am, I show my daughter exactly what I like and how to turn me on. She says "I want daddy to put his dick in me!" I never thought that these words would be leaving my daughter's mouth but I am so hard for her! She spreads her fresh 18 year old pussy for me and begs me to fuck her. I go slow, feeling every part of her tight, warm, wet pussy... Hearing her scream out to me "Fuck me daddy!" only makes me grow harder inside of her, and fight the urge to instantly fill her with my cum. But she's not done yet, I can tell she needs to be fucked even more before I give her my entire load straight onto her young face!

about video:

Size: 392 MB
Models: Alice Merchesi

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Dad Can You Help Me With This??
« Reply #445 on: June 29, 2019, 12:14:37 pm »
Dad... Can You Help Me With This??

Genre: big tits, incest, pov
Runtime: 20 min 32 s

Description: My daughter needs help with something, but I'm not sure it's something a father should help with.. But her sensuality was too much for me to resist.. I give her exactly what she needs - my thick juicy cock! Michele begs for my dick deep in her sweet pussy.. I grab onto her big natural DD titties as I slide my dick in and out of her. As I get closer to cumming, my daughter says "please daddy, I want to taste your cum!" Watch Michele suck me off till I blow my load in her mouth!

about video:

Size: 536 MB
Models: Michele James

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Daddy Knows Best
« Reply #446 on: June 29, 2019, 05:26:02 pm »
Daddy Knows Best

Genre: Handjob, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Incest, Masturbation, Dildo Play, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Missionary, Facial, Threesome, Teen
Runtime: 26 min 28 s

Description: When Mr Johnson asked his step-daughter, Mia Monroe, not to invite her friend Hope Harper at home while he is away, the teen  girl didn't obey, which means she has to be punished. The sexy bimbo is gonna pay the price now, having her step-daddy fucking her sweet pussy while her best friend is watching. Next time remember, Mia, daddy always knows best!

about video:

Size: 620 MB
Models: Mia Monroe And Hope Harper

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Daddy's Little Angel
« Reply #447 on: June 29, 2019, 10:36:45 pm »
Daddy's Little Angel

Genre: blowjob, brunette, cowgirl, creampie, cumshot, fetish, father-daughter, incest roleplay, natural tits, teen
Runtime: 17 min 22 s

Description: A loving Father spends time alone with his perfect little girl....

about video:

Size: 732 MB
Models: Alice Merchesi

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Daddy, it Hurts II
« Reply #448 on: June 30, 2019, 03:49:03 am »
Daddy, it Hurts II

Genre: sister, incest, fetish, natural tits, handjob, creampie, blowjob
Runtime: 23 min 1 s

Description: Adriana begs her sister, Kissa, "please can you show me how you did it last time?" Kissa explains that she should have not touched Adriana under her panties, even if it was to try to get her to stop feeling frustrated and wet. Adriana begs, "it's throbbing and so wet," and Kissa tries to ignore Adriana's clever attempts to convince her to touch her. Adriana pulls down her pajama pants and threatens to tell Daddy about Kissa's boyfriend. Kissa follows in concern, "please, don't tell him."
Adriana has a change of plans when she sees her father in a brand new light. He's not just their father, but a man, a very masculine and caring man.. the perfect to be her first. Adriana tries her clever blackmail attempts on Dadddy and Kissa's eyes light up in mischievous delight. The two girls become a team and manipulate their father to touch them where a father shouldn't. "Please Daddy, it hurts," Adriana explains. The girls use their father's care and concern to their advantage. Watch the story unfold..

about video:

Size: 544 MB
Models: Adriana Chechik & Kissa Sins

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Dads Secret Stash
« Reply #449 on: June 30, 2019, 09:00:17 am »
Dads Secret Stash

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Brother, Sister, POV, 1080p
Runtime: 26 min 25 s

Description: Sis comes home right after me and we forgot our keys. There was nothing else for us to do, so we took turns sipping our father's hidden booze. My sister was hesitant at first, but after she felt how hard I was. Sis gets on top and starts bouncing her fat white ass on my big throbbing cock! Watch her completely let go as I fill her tight pussy up.

about video:

Size: 806 MB
Models: Dolly Leigh

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Dakota Bleu's First Stepsister Hookup
« Reply #450 on: June 30, 2019, 02:12:04 pm »
Dakota Bleu's First Stepsister Hookup

Genre: Blonde, Teen, Straight, Incest, Roleplay
Runtime: 30 min 2 s

about video:

Date: 2018-01-24
Size: 716 MB
Models: Dakota Bleu

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Daughter Does Doggy
« Reply #451 on: June 30, 2019, 07:23:10 pm »
Daughter Does Doggy

Genre: all sex, fetish, incest roleplay, daddy daughter, doggystyle, panties still on, creamy pussy, dirty talk, daddys girl, silent male, cum on ass, natural tits, brunette, hairy
Runtime: 12 min 37 s

Description: In this casual fuck on the couch, I bend over like a good little girl and moan while Daddy plays with my tight pussy. My tight body is just begging to be fucked. He gets his cock good and creamy while I moan and beg him to do whatever he wants. As I beg Daddy to give me his hot load, he is sent over the edge and paints my ass with his cum.

about video:

Size: 720 MB
Models: Princess Leia

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Daughter's Secret Diary
« Reply #452 on: July 01, 2019, 12:34:29 am »
Daughter's Secret Diary

Genre: Father-Daughter, Taboo, Incest, POV, All Sex
Runtime: 20 min 23 s

Description: Daddy, I need to read something to you... Just listen, okay?... It's my diary, Daddy. You don't like what I wrote about you? Do you think Mommy or my teachers at school would like to see it?.. Well I know it's all made up Daddy, but how else was I supposed to get you to have sex with me? Just do what I want Daddy and no one else will ever read it...

about video:

Size: 216 MB
Models: Vera Bliss

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Debt Resolution
« Reply #453 on: July 01, 2019, 05:45:32 am »
Debt Resolution

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Virtual, Humiliation, Dirty Talk
Runtime: 21 min 18 s

Description: Your father passed away...and you should feel bad, but he was a real asshole. Your family is better off without him, and you think your mom is relieved to not have to deal with him anymore but when you find her in bed crying, you wonder if maybe there was more love there than you ever saw. "No," she tells you through tears, "it's not that he's gone...he left us in terrible debt with some dangerous men...and I don't have that kind of money! He ruined our credit so I can't take out a loan or even a new credit card...and now the bookie is telling me I can pay it off...by making a move. With you. A dirty one. Can you believe that?!?" Maybe it's the highly emotional situation you're in but your cock swells at the mention of it. You try not to sound too eager - the man is , and he was your father...but fucking his widow, your own mother...well, you're practically dripping down your thigh you're so excited at the idea. And videotaping it? Icing on the cake. You act disturbed, watching your poor mother struggle through telling you, before you tell her you'd be willing to do it. To save the family. You'll do it, for her. She objects at first but as you lay it out for her: you'll move away, free of debt. She can use you to apply for a loan, you'll help raise your little sister. You can see the wheels turning in her mind as you spin a tale of hope, all with the intent to get your cock wet inside your mother's holes. By the time you're done laying it all out, she's smiling and happy, ready to do this - for the family! Wow. There's an outline the creep gave her, and you're happy to see it has your mother spreading for you and talking dirty before riding your cock doggy style, dirty talking about fucking her son the whole time. Maybe it's the fear of this dangerous man coming after her if she doesn't do it right, but she seems really into. Really into it. She keeps stealing glances at you over the camera, and you can see a certain glint in her eye that makes you think maybe she's enjoying this. When she cums on your cock, you're all but convinced your mother is loving riding her son's cock. The instructions are to finish across her face and tits, and you are proud when you hold out, only cumming when your gorgeous mother strokes you while begging for your cum... * * *  Bettie Bondage - MILF Threesome  * * * * * *  Bettie Bondage - Mom Models for Me  * * *

about video:

Size: 1 024 MB
Models: Bettie Bondage

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Far Cry Daughter
« Reply #454 on: July 01, 2019, 04:09:05 pm »
Far Cry Daughter

Genre: All Sex, Teen, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Father-Daughter, Incest, Taboo, Spanking, Rough Sex
Runtime: 47 min 13 s

about video:

Size: 804 MB
Models: Kenzie Reeves

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Father/Daughter Fitness
« Reply #455 on: July 01, 2019, 09:18:52 pm »
Father/Daughter Fitness

Genre: Incest, Daughter, Dad, Daddy, Taboo, POV, Yoga, Cumshot
Runtime: 13 min 47 s

Description: A Father helps his loving Daughter do yoga while her Mother is busy doing laundry....

about video:

Size: 806 MB
Models: Aaliyah Hadid

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Friend Watches Mom Fuck Son for Creampie
« Reply #456 on: July 02, 2019, 07:41:09 am »
Friend Watches Mom Fuck Son for Creampie

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Creampie, Milf, Fetish, Voyeur
Runtime: 16 min 56 s

Description: Mom:
I love when I get to meet my son's friends. I hope the two of you have had a wonderful day. It's so lovely to be able to unwind together, watching a little television, whilst we wait for dinner. My son and I have a very loving relationship. We know what each other need and we are only happy to help each other out. I know what it's like to be a young boy. So much frustration. So many hormones. So many needs. Well, it's not too different for a a woman of my age. As your friend's mom talks to you, you watch her stroke your best friend's cock. It seems so normal, neither of them bat an eyelid, or look embarrassed, it is as if they do this every night. As your friend's mom talks to you, she casually pulls out her son's cock and starts to jerk it, as she comments on how pretty the girls are in the movie you're watching. Before you know it, your friend's mom is sucking her son's cock in front of you, asking you if you and your mom have a close relationship. You're waiting for the oven to pin to signal that dinner is ready, but mom has enough time to straddle her son's cock and take a big creampie from him.

about video:

Size: 759 MB
Models: Tammie Madison

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Frozen Family
« Reply #457 on: July 02, 2019, 12:53:12 pm »
Frozen Family

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Son, Daughter, Sister, Brother, Taboo, Threesome, Creampie
Runtime: 21 min 53 s

Description: I could hear them fighting in the other room. My mom and sister always got into heated arguments about stupid stuff. This time my sister wanted to go out rather than celebrate Dad's birthday, and Mom wasn't going to tolerate it. It was honestly ridiculous. I walked into the kitchen to try and soothe things a bit, but my sister shoved me, and they started arguing with me. When it started to get worse, I pressed on my watch, "Freeze." They froze in place and had wide, unblinking eyes. Did they really have to fight every single day? Why couldn't they get along? I think I actually liked them better this way--it was quiet for once. I started to pose and manipulate their limbs, making them do silly gestures to one another as if they liked each other. I was able to do whatever I wanted. Move them, pose them, bend them...and there wasn't a peep from their mouths. I admit, I was having fun. My special watch froze them in place, but with just a push, I could easily unfreeze them. It's almost as if it could stop time. And that's what I did. I unfroze them just long enough to see the humiliation and embarrassment on their faces. They had no idea what had happened, and before they could figure it out, I froze them again. I burst out into laughter; it was way better than I could have ever imagined. I wanted to have some more fun. Since I had already gotten them naked, I groped at their exposed bodies, and then began posing them in more inappropriate positions. I made them touch one another, and then began to explore their bodies. I would occasionally unfreeze them just to watch them panic at their nudity, but would always freeze them just moments later. Their wide eyes stared straight forward as I penetrated them, and I finally released inside of Mom. Unfreeze. My mom and sister were disgusted and horrified as they saw the cum leak out of Mom's pussy. Freeze. You know what...I think I'll keep them like that. I was just so sick and tired of them arguing all the time. Peace and quiet at last.

about video:

Size: 679 MB
Models: Leilani Lei, Fifi Foxx

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Fuck Mom while shes watching her shows
« Reply #458 on: July 02, 2019, 06:04:42 pm »
Fuck Mom while shes watching her shows

Genre: Incest, MILF, Dirty Talk, Mother, Son, Mommy, Taboo, POV, Facial
Runtime: 19 min 26 s

Description: Your "son" will come up from behind and start grabbing your butt and kissing you on the neck. You'll push him back and ask what he is doing. He'll tell you that he is horny and wants to fuck. You'll tell him that last week was a mistake and that you were drinking and lonely. He'll insist, but you don't give in. You then sit down to pee with your thong pulled down, while he is still asking to fuck you. While sitting on the toilet you tell him to leave you alone and that your favorite tv show is about to start. He looks sad and keeps asking you while standing right in front of you and trying to grab your boobs. You feel bad for him and give in. You tell him this'll be the last time and walk him to your bedroom so you can watch the show in the meantime. You lay in bed on your stomach while facing the tv. You pull down your thong to your knees, slap your ass and tell your son to start doing his thing. He quickly gets naked and gets behind you. He starts grinding his dick up and down your butt crack while you casually turn on the tv and start watching your show. He then puts you in doggy style and starts fucking you. You're too glued to the tv to care about him fucking you. While watching your show, you talk to him about random mundane things like how school was and what he wants for dinner. You completely ignore the fact that he's fucking you. Then you get a phone call from your husband and start talking to him while still getting fucked. He asks you if you've seen your son and that he isn't answering his phone. You tell your husband that your son is with you watching tv and that you two are having a mother-son bonding session. You also tell him that you think your son really needs to get a girl friend. After talking, you hang up and continue watching tv and casually talking to your son. You tell him to hurry up since your show is about to end. He tells you that he'll cum sooner if you blow him. So you reluctantly get on your knees and start blowing him while telling him things like "this isn't exactly what other mothers do for their sons. You know how lucky you are that I'm letting my own suck stick his dick in his mother's mouth?" He still can't cum after a minute so you get back in doggy position for him to fuck you and start doing some dirty talking to encourage him. You'll do it in a unamused tone, clearly faking your enthusiasm while saying things like, "Oh yeah, that feels so good. Fuck your mommy son. "I really like having my son fuck my pussy." He then tells you to get on your knees and you think he wants you to blow him again. To your surprise, he ends up cuming on your face. You are disgusted and tell him you don't like facials and not even allow your husband to do that. You put your thong back on and walk away * * *   Missbehavin26 - Spin the Bottle with Mom   * * * * * *   Missbehavin26 - Mom plays with u while on the phone   * * *

about video:

Size: 92.1 MB
Resolution: 404 x 720
Models: Missbehavin26

Preview:

Download:
Download now

Offline van

Fuck You Mom
« Reply #459 on: July 02, 2019, 11:21:22 pm »
Fuck You Mom

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Mommy, Son, Taboo, Rape, Slut, POV, Blowjob, Hardcore, Facial
Runtime: 11 min 38 s

Description: I got my mom in a lie today. What a  girl! Where do you think you are going? Look at you, dressed like a  girl. Where were you today? I called your office and they said you were not there. I know what you are doing you are going out with your lover. You dirty  girl! I grabbed her by her hair and opened her mouth with my cock. I face fucked her until I was ready to fuck. Turn around  girl! You want me to tell dad. No, then I want you to beg for my cock!

about video:

Size: 862 MB
Models: Madisin Lee

Preview:

Download:
Download now