Author Topic: Femdom: they will show who is the stronger sex here!  (Read 22959 times)

Offline forforman13

Orgasm Impossible 2013 year
« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2019, 10:54:23 am »
Orgasm Impossible - 2013 year

Description: Another unsatisfying orgasm is milked from my slave but this one wont cum so easily. Its especially hard for him to ejaculate when he's looked in a chastity belt that prevents it. His dick is never touched, he cannot erect and his testicles are spanked repeatedly. His only stimulation cums from Me tormenting his balls

Info:
Runtime: 8 min 11 s
Date: 2013
Genre: Forced Orgasms,Chastity

File Size: 291 MB
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Quality: SD

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Raven Bay 2018 year
« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2019, 03:42:57 pm »
Raven Bay - 2018 year

Description: Mistress Raven torments her chastised cuckold, he is such an easy target. She cattle prods his balls and laughs as he yelps in pain. When Mistress gets annoyed with his screams she shoves a plastic bone into his mouth.. how fitting.

Info:
Runtime: 12 min 5 s
Date: 2018
Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Bondage, High Heels, CBT, Chastity
Models: Raven Bay

File Size: 1.00 GiB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Facesitting Session 2009 year
« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2019, 08:32:39 pm »
Facesitting Session - 2009 year

Description: Katie Morgan enjoys a little foreplay before beginning a smothering session. She leads her wimpy man into the bathroom, sits on his face and orders him to perform cunnilingus. Katie then takes her wimpy man into the bedroom, orders him to lie on the bed and continues the facesitting session, which is followed by a hot sex session.

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 15 min
Date: 2009
Genre: FaceSitting, FemDom, Fetish
Models: Katie Morgan

File Size: 890 MB
Resolution: 405 x 540

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Worship My Latina Ass 11 2010 year
« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2019, 01:21:31 am »
Worship My Latina Ass 11  - 2010 year

Description: Worhip My Latina Ass Volume 11 starts out with some good, clean fun with Latina Mistress Evie Delatosso. In her dripping POV scene, she soaps up her lovely ass in the tub, getting her nether regions squeaky clean as you gaze up at her glistening curves. She soaps her hairy pussy and her real, wobbling tits while laughing at your devotion. Slave Vladi continues bathing her. When Mistress Evie asks if he's gotten her ass thoroughly clean, he says he has. She wants him to make sure, so she has him put his head on the edge of the tub where she proceeds to FACESIT and REVERSE FACESIT him with her soapy butt. She laughs at him as he laps at her bubbly ass crevice and lathered pussy. She takes him to her bed where the licking and SMOTHERING continues in a drier environment. She tells Vladi to beg to lick her ass - and beg he does. He grovels like a lowly worm, practically crying to please her ass with his tongue. She laughs at his subservience as he WORSHIPS HER ASS from behind. Ready to get serious, she flips Vladi on his back and starts grinding her pussy hard on his face. The bed springs creak with her furious bouncing and thrusting, until finally she CUMS.

Info:
Runtime: 52 min 39 s
Date: 2010
Genre: FemDom, Smothering, Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Kunilingus, Big Butt, Big Ass
Models: Mistress Evie Delatosso, Mistress Monica Santiago, Slave Vladi, Slave Jarrod

File Size: 776 MB
Resolution: 480 x 848

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Fushimi Reiko Dominant Japanese Nurse 2012 year
« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2019, 06:10:19 am »
Fushimi Reiko - Dominant Japanese Nurse - 2012 year

Info:
Runtime: 28 min 23 s
Date: 2012
Genre: Japan Femdom, Uncensored, All Sex, Cunilingus, Blowjob, Nurse Uniform, Cum Play, Stocking
Models: Fushimi Reiko

File Size: 306 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Mona Wales Mona Wales, milks her daddy's new associate for assets
« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2019, 10:59:38 am »
Mona Wales - Mona Wales, milks her daddy's new associate for assets 

Description: Mona Wales knows a man  girl when she sees one and Papa Georgio is the biggest man  girl around with access to her father's assets. Georgio doesn't stand a chance against Mona's wiles. Impressed by her boldness and eager to serve, Georgio agrees to help her rip off her father. But first Georgio must prove his loyalty and Mona puts him to the test to ensure he won't crack under pressure. She brings him to his knees and has him worship her stocking-clad legs. She takes him over her knee for a hard spanking before handcuffing him and cropping his cock. She kicks his cock and balls, and laughs as she notices his hard cock is leaking. Mona gags him, ties him up, flogs his chest, and sits on his face. Helplessly turned on, Georgio is so happy to have his body used by a sexy Goddess like Mona. He eagerly laps at her perfect cunt, swearing his fealty. Mona winds a trail of close-pins from his tongue down his chest to his cock. She ties up his cock and balls with twine and then fucks his brains out. She uses his  girl cock to for her own pleasure, and cums all over him before allowing him to orgasm. He blows a fat load all over his chest right before Mona rips off the close-pins. Finally, Mona gives this  girl what he wants, her hard lady strap-on cock. She milks his prostate with her fingers before fucking his  girl ass and taking everything she wants from his body. Georgio trembles in agony and pleasure as Mona plunders his ass. She waterboards him with her squirt and makes him swear loyalty. Georgio swears to be hers and she seals the deal with a final kiss.

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 9 min
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal Fingering, Ball Gag,
Models: Mona Wales, Papa Georgio

File Size: 759 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Amateur lesbians Cherie Noir footing domination
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2019, 03:49:20 pm »
Amateur lesbians Cherie Noir footing domination 

Info:
Runtime: 5 min 36 s
Genre: amateur, bbw, footing, lesbian domination
Models: Cherie Noir

File Size: 372 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Mistress Mandy Marx 2017 year
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2019, 08:38:28 pm »
Mistress Mandy Marx - 2017 year

Description: Boys? Careful. A more addictive two-girl chastity take-down you are unlikely to find. It's my theatrical friend Natalia!
We're cute, we're vicious. We know you. And most importantly we are brighter than you are, right now.
It's really all about rhythm, isn't it? We've got it. You don't.

Info:
Runtime: 5 min 26 s
Date: 2017
Genre: Femdom, Brat Girls, Pantyhose, Talking
Models: Mistress Mandy Marx

File Size: 132 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Natalie Black - The Journey Into Hell
« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2019, 06:15:55 am »
Natalie Black - The Journey Into Hell   

Description: Hell cannot be that bad if you have Mistress Natalie Black in charge of things! Don't let Natalie Black's innocent looks fool you. Natalie is a wild dominatrix and she loves to dish out some kinky punishment with the best of them! Check out the first scene and you get to see her finger the masked slaves butthole, all while getting it ready for the large strap - on she's about to pound his ass with! Natalie is a professional. You can tell she's done this more than a few times!

Info:
Runtime: 59 min 40 s
Genre: FemDom, Strapon, Fuck Machine, BDSM, Dildo, Bondage, Spanking, Submales,

File Size: 749 MB
Resolution: 480 x 640

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

The 80 cumshots of 2016 compilation 2015 year
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2019, 11:05:28 am »
The 80 cumshots of 2016 compilation - 2015 year

Description: Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2016? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2016. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or forced orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 1 min
Date: 2015
Genre: Female Domination, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Ejaculations, Forced Male Orgasm, Orgasm Control

File Size: 655 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Raven Bay 2018 year
« Reply #170 on: March 16, 2019, 03:53:49 pm »
Raven Bay - 2018 year

Description: Your dream of being completely owned by Goddess Raven is officially a reality as she transforms you into the perfect bitch boy. Ohh you thought being a slave was going to be easy? You thought you got to decide what she owns, controls and takes from you? You were wrong! Your mind, your body and your wallet now belong to your Goddess whether you like it or not.

Info:
Runtime: 11 min 11 s
Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Busty, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Latex
Models: Raven Bay

File Size: 947 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush 2019 year
« Reply #171 on: March 16, 2019, 08:43:39 pm »
Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush - 2019 year

Description: It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.

Info:
Runtime: 7 min 52 s
Date: 2019
Genre: Caning, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Pony Play
Models: Crystal Rush

File Size: 683 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

LARA
« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2019, 06:21:29 am »
LARA 

Info:
Runtime: 13 min 30 s
Genre: Femdom, Humilation,

File Size: 304 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

The Best Femdom HandJob CumShot Compilation 2018 year
« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2019, 11:09:45 am »
The Best Femdom HandJob CumShot Compilation - 2018 year

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 0 min
Genre: Female Dominantion, FemDom HandJob

File Size: 385 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Zita's irresistable touch HD 2018 year
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2019, 03:59:44 pm »
Zita's irresistable touch HD - 2018 year

Description: Mistress Zita sits down next to her tied slave and she grabs his cock without a word.
Her presence alone is so intimidating, that the slave feels quite weird standing there naked with his cock in her warm hands.
But he can't resist her touch and Zita knows that if she wants to milk him, he won't dare to stop himself from enjoying her strokes.
Soon he finds himself in the middle of a huge orgasm.

Info:
Runtime: 8 min 32 s
Genre: Domina amazon, Elegant femdom, Happy Endings, BDSM, Handjob milking, Forced Male Orgasm
Models: Lady Zita

File Size: 290 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Lucie 04 April 2011
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2019, 08:48:18 pm »
Lucie 04 April 2011 

Info:
Runtime: 17 min 53 s

File Size: 296 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Mistress Salem Perfectly Ruined Orgasm 2018 year
« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2019, 01:37:55 am »
Mistress Salem - Perfectly Ruined Orgasm  - 2018 year

Description: Having your cock anywhere near Me is an absolute privilege. Actually coming to a climax? That's something reserved for only very special subs... and for My boyfriend of course! The thing is, I don't want to give him the satisfaction of a full on orgasm. I get him so worked up with My mouth and My hands, and he loves to watch Me play with My spit on his cock. But the reality is that I own his cock, and he's going to cum the way I want. He sniffs poppers and I bring him close to the edge, teasing him. Finally, I get him super high with a few final sniffs and push him over the edge into the perfect ruined orgasm, with just a few fingers and a lot of spit!

Info:
Runtime: 6 min 26 s
Genre: Ruined orgasm, femdom, edging, spit
Models: Mistress Salem

File Size: 447 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Obey Melanie Get Rock Hard with Princess Melanie 16 05 2013 year
« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2019, 06:27:10 am »
Obey Melanie - Get Rock Hard with Princess Melanie - 16.05.2013 year

Description: Are you soft? Need to be Whipped into Shape? Then its time to Pump It Up with Princess Melanie! Shes going to take you thru Her workout routine and post workout cool down designed to get every slave Rock Hard!

Info:
Runtime: 8 min 25 s
Date: 16.05.2013
Genre: Ass Licking, Exercise, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Tease & Denial

File Size: 297 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Raven Hart 2018 year
« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2019, 11:15:25 am »
Raven Hart - 2018 year

Description: Raven Hart has just started recently dating Marcello. Raven asks her date to strip out of his clothes so that she can see what he can offer her. Marcello thinks it is odd and embarrassing, but he complies with the beautiful Raven's request. Once Raven has stripped her date naked, she examines his body, to see if he is up to par. Marcello isn't. In fact, he's a bit of a disaster. His body is flabby, and his penis is too small. There isn't too much he could offer his partner sexually, but there is one thing. Raven loves to have her body worshipped. Even though Marcello's penis is too small to satisfy a woman, he can still get to work with his tongue. Raven allows Marcello to start by just kissing her ass over her dress. Raven encourages Marcello to bury his face deeper and deeper into her ass. When she's ready, Raven allows Marcello to lift up her dress ever so slightly. With panties removed and her skirt now lifted, Raven tells Marcello to again bury his face in her ass. Once his face is deep in Raven's ass, she tells him to start licking. While Marcello is under Raven's dress worshipping, she informs him that she has a nineteen-year-old daughter. Her daughter is her best friend, and Raven wants to bring her along next time Marcello takes her shopping. Marcello agrees to not only care for and spoil his beautiful date, Raven, but her nineteen-year-old daughter as well. Satisfied with Marcello's answer, Raven straddles his face and rides it to a satisfying orgasm.

Info:
Runtime: 10 min 11 s
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pussy Worship
Models: Raven Hart

File Size: 744 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

Offline forforman13

Shakhti 2013 year
« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2019, 04:03:50 pm »
Shakhti - 2013 year

Info:
Runtime: 20 min 27 s
Date: 2013
Genre: All Sex, Hardcore, Cuckold, Femdom, Humiliation, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus, Teen, Hairy, Threesome, Russian

File Size: 462 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S